The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
I've got Thiago Silva in my fantasy team :D

Haha, f#ck Barca.

Nice defensive work from Milan except Zambrotta was bit lazy and because of him Pedro scored. Nice to see Seedorf still playing well and Pato scoring.

Bayern Munich will win this competition.

BVB vs Arsenal FC 1-1 (0-1) Tor Perisic - YouTube :D

I really underestimated bayern, after their awful saison last year, but i could imagine that they even beat Man City if robben is not injured. I've been a fan of toni Kroos since he played for Bayer Leverkusen 2 Years ago on loan, and he really seems to become a huge player. Ribery is also incredible the last games. I think they have the possibility to reach the finals. But i don't think they can win. City, ManU,Real and Barca are better.

If Klopp understands that Großkreutz is to weak and Perisic a huge talent. It was the same with Nuri Sahin when he was 18. Klopp used Tinga and not Sahin. You're asking who the f*** is Tinga? Yeah right... He needed 1 Year to realise how good Sahin is. But this time its Champions League, and he needs to understand, that Kuba and Großkreutz are not good enough (without Mario Götze).

What a Passionate AC MIlan Fan. :P

[video=youtube;CWcKs76VZqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWcKs76VZqM&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Never heard of him before this. Croatia seems to have nice deal of exciting players coming up.

i think he was the top scorer and had most asists in the first belgium league last year, voted player of the year
not bad for a guy born in 89

i think he was the top scorer and had most asists in the first belgium league last year, voted player of the year
not bad for a guy born in 89

Yea I checked him out after that comment and also watched some youtube compilation of him. Looks good.

Anyone interested in a Champions League fantasy league?

You can pick your teams/setup your accounts etc it's just we'll have to tally up a mini league between ourselves in a thread, seems like a good bit of fun.

If anyone's interested let me know and I'll post a link/thread to the site and then you can pick and post your teams...

Sure, bring it on!

Inter seem to be playing better with new coach. 2-0 against CSKA in Moskow.

Basel have come back from going 2-0 down to a quickfire Welbeck double to have their own quickfire double from the Frei's and it's 2-2.

I really hope we will lose tonight. We need a kick, we look to cocky, we need to defend better.. Opps create too much chances and I hate it.

Our defence has been shocking, evra and fabio haven't even been trying to defend. Valencia going rb now so hopefully we improve.

2111: Yep, Samir Nasri is coming off, with James Milner coming on. "Nasri was like a boy among men," says Danny Mills.

Mwahahahahaha.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Penalty to Basel.

Very un-United like in their defending this second half.

Frei buries it. 3-2.

2111: Yep, Samir Nasri is coming off, with James Milner coming on. "Nasri was like a boy among men," says Danny Mills.

Mwahahahahaha.

From what I've heard on the commentary Nasri didn't even bother chasing back for the ball.

Well, my choice of Bayern for the UCL is looking inspired.. They looked imperious tonight.

Poor poor performance by Utd tonight and a wake up call for City i think. Although there is a long way to go yet.

Back