The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Best of luck to Celtic tonight. They really have special fans and truly deserve to see their club play at the highest level.

Milan drew Barca again. Last year ended in same group and played quarter finals again against them. Year before that round of 16 and now again.

Looking forward to all the games. Arsenal Bayern will be great as will Real United.

hasn't anyone made an ac milan v barcelona thread? so we can discuss the game, tactics, players freely? ive searched ??

so where is the match discussion then ? or is this it ? nobody discussing it?

Probably more interested in watching it, half time comes along, quick convo, back to match then talk about it after FT. Personally I'm not at all bothered in it. I'm playing World of Warcraft myself so.......meh lol

i enjoy discussing tactics especially live to learn different approaches opinions of football, the match has been boreing so far i bet many us went off to play fm lol ;) ive snuck game in blackburn v wolves half way through championship in theyre top league by point while my blackburns 2nd by point! and beat them 2-0 with nezza super 442 to be proud of haha its good bcos ive tried several tactics maybe 5times b4 and could only manage drawing with wolves so respect to nezza tactic ! :)

milan just scored. these cl games would be better if was straight knockout though less draws ;)

messi with messy freekick, have to say barcelonas orange yellow kit is minging ugly:P is that the old boy boateng?

surprising. gamblers would got big odds for that 2-0 result. good score for the neutrals though- barca must come out all guns blazing attack next game! :)

Back