The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Cheeky little 120 quid win on footie tonight chelsea, athletic and citeh not bad :)

also 123 in the world in the champions league fantasy footie :)

LMAO City are **** in Europe. Getting torn a new one. Kompany don't look so quality like everyone seems to think.

Wonder if Pellegrini will get the sack this season if they don't win anything and another poor showing in the CL? Not saying he should by the way!

just about to tune in seen the score though, have madrid been terrible?

Yup. Awful. Ronaldo has now saved them twice. Schalke could be 4-5 up. Huntelaar hit the bar with an amazing volley. Was so unlucky to miss

excited about tonight has the potential to be an absolute stonker but probably won't be but I have Cities:skylines on standby just in case

I dont even know which game to watch. I know which ever one i do will be a stale 0-0 and the other will be a cracker

ffs my fantasy football transfer was a choice between Rakitic or Mkhitaryan and I picked the dortmund player boy am I special

Dortmund doing me on my treble too ffs really thought they had turned a corner recently but not really been following closely just seen they had won a few. Pogba off so there is a glimmer of hope I suppose.

He's put Milner up top ffs lad.

Yaya is awful tonight but no doubt will be class come derby day.

Back