The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
He just struggles with the higher line Mancini started and Pelle continued. He'll be fine other places.
I think the top people at the club need to stop getting involved with your transfers, whats your opinion? Maybe manager needs to be more involved?

I think the top people at the club need to stop getting involved with your transfers, whats your opinion? Maybe manager needs to be more involved?

Dunno Mancini handed over a target list of Danielle De Rossi and Eden Hazard. He ended up with Rodwell and Sinclair.

somethings clearly ******.

Dunno Mancini handed over a target list of Danielle De Rossi and Eden Hazard. He ended up with Rodwell and Sinclair.

somethings clearly ******.
Pellegrini not really doing himself any favours saying the restriction in money has not helped this season.

Agree. Nearly all the good players still there are from Mancini and some of them are aging or on the decline. WOW did not realize it was that much. Don't agree with Stelling saying its a fantastic squad though still.

I think its a very good squad, just a little unbalanced and requires a few fresh faces

I say that we(Barca) could win Champions League,this year we played brrilliant,we can beat Bayern,they've just lost the game against Gladbach,and Real...:),this year,they are poor,ant their killer,Simeone,will run through them:)
What do you say ?
Visca Barca !

Bayern running absolute riot! Doing my fantasy team world of good shoulda changed captain though from Messi school boy error will stay in the top 100 tonight I think and looking good for the semi's shame my prem team imploded spectacularly!!!!
View attachment 279237

Bayern running absolute riot! Doing my fantasy team world of good shoulda changed captain though from Messi school boy error will stay in the top 100 tonight I think and looking good for the semi's shame my prem team imploded spectacularly!!!!
View attachment 825070
Bayern have been good, but Porto have been shocking and im sure there GK has taken a bribe. Badstuber should of been off also imo.

Bayern have been good, but Porto have been shocking and im sure there GK has taken a bribe. Badstuber should of been off also imo.

not really watching mate watching barce as I have captained messi and I am weeping because he has done **** all! seen the goals tho

I don't think Bayern was that good , despite the 6-1.

Porto missing both of their first choice fullbacks is what turned this tie around. First game Bayern were completely shut down on the wings and they lacked width to create any treat. Here they were constantly bombing down the left or right.

Also, Lewandowski-Mueller duo is well on track to be best forward partnership I've seen in a decade. Just a blast to watch these two, their movement and link up is absolutely phenomenal, they're dismantling entire backlines just between 2 of them.

Last edited:
People moaning on twitter bout defensive football well I could watch Atleti all day long I love how they strangle a game!

All the drama and the ties for semis are as predictable as ever :p Goes to show that squad depth is king in modern football, Madrid and Bayern had so many people out and they're still through.

I hope Juve goes on to win the whole thing.

All the drama and the ties for semis are as predictable as ever :p Goes to show that squad depth is king in modern football, Madrid and Bayern had so many people out and they're still through.

I hope Juve goes on to win the whole thing.

me too, old Skool 1-0 backs to the wall jobby, proper football italia, gandalf style you shall not pass defending!

Agent Rafa made it to the EL semis with Napoli, pretty good. Hopefully both Juve and Napoli can grab the cups, the european competitions are becoming so stale lately. Last 5 semi finals always have at least two of the Barca/Bayern/Real trio and often all 3 of them :/

Heavy influx of that CL money would hopefully help serie A find its feet again.

Last edited:
LOL Madrid scored against by a player they deemed not good enough. Morata has been good for Juve this season.

Back