The Champions League Discussion Thread

Great touch of class from RON & The Juve fans after the goal.

One of those goals where even as opposing fan you just have to clap. The faces of Buffon and Juve center backs said it all, you just cannot defend a shot like that. ****** is so athletic he can do a bicycle kick and still connect with the ball at much higher point that Barzagli did with his head. Absolutely mad.

One of those goals where even as opposing fan you just have to clap. The faces of Buffon and Juve center backs said it all, you just cannot defend a shot like that. ****** is so athletic he can do a bicycle kick and still connect with the ball at much higher point that Barzagli did with his head. Absolutely mad.

Makes a 4yr dash to get into position while the cross is in the air as well... madness

Yeah it was an awful cross just booted randomly into the box, way behind Ronaldo's back, and he somehow turned it into an unstoppable goal.

It was one of those moments where you realize you would never made it in professional football even if your parents paid for best coaches since before you started to crawl. Some of those players are just not human.

Whoa, take a bow Ox! What a strike. L'pool completely outfootball City at Anfield.

3-0, blowout. I'm kinda enjoying it.

Last edited:
I guess Klopp really is Guardiola's kryptonite.

I guess Klopp really is Guardiola's kryptonite.

Team is disjointed as **** with all 4 CMs in there. no idea what hes trying to do. I expected Bernardo to start on the right

The idea was probably that they can keep the ball.

What the **** was he thinking starting 3cbs, no left back, 4 centre mids, and no right winger. We looked and played disjointed as **** first half. Liverpool rightly took one look and ran straight at the lineup, got what they deserved. Salah offisde, meh, still lots to do. Ox hits a stunner, and All the time in the world to pick out the Mane cross.

Don't think either keeper actually made a save in the game? Thought Sane was on when he went through, so would have liked one at least. Played like and deserved the hammering.

Holy **** Roma! coming back from 4-1 down to 4-4 and currently going through on away goals!

Come on, who put their money on the semi finalists of Liverpool, Roma, Juve and Sevilla??

COnstant refresh on the bbc as i am at work - unvbelivable!

There's something amusing about Gigi paying his homage to Zidane and goes out with a red card.