The championship

Brum don't deserve ****. Lucky ***** Teams like Derby and Wolves deserve it more.

Kris, u seem to have a thing about teams who win things outright :p First Celtic now Brum

Brum have been the jammiest bunch of ***** all season. I know you need a little bit of luck in football but arseface Bruce had it all this season. ****.

Kris, u seem to have a thing about teams who win things outright :p First Celtic now Brum

Nah the luck both these sides have had is unreal. oh and i hate both there managers.

Well I had a good day out but we were **** and we have been since we played Colchester. I'm glad we aren't going up because the way we play we'd probably break sunderlands low points record. I hope we get to the final of the playoffs but only so I can go to Wembley. I'd fancy our chances against us as well if I was a Wolves fan, our team seems to have a few bottlers and no form. Even if Brum have been lucky it doesn't matter, we should of take 9 points from Leicester, Coventry and Ipswich. We lost it ourselves, doesn't matter how much luck they had.

I hear Leeds are getting ready to cause trouble at Pride Park and around Derby city center. Seems like we're getting the wrath of their sour grapes. We've never got on with Leeds anyway so there is usually trouble but I hear it's going to be magnified.

Last edited:
yup i heard that too craven, am not going myslef but u will be lucky if u have any seast left where our fans are lol.
and to kris, i dont think wolves deserve it as much as brum as they have been in top 3 or 4 all season..plus wolves lost 6-0 at home southampton lol :D

Well I had a good day out but we were **** and we have been since we played Colchester. I'm glad we aren't going up because the way we play we'd probably break sunderlands low points record. I hope we get to the final of the playoffs but only so I can go to Wembley. I'd fancy our chances against us as well if I was a Wolves fan, our team seems to have a few bottlers and no form. Even if Brum have been lucky it doesn't matter, we should of take 9 points from Leicester, Coventry and Ipswich. We lost it ourselves, doesn't matter how much luck they had.

I hear Leeds are getting ready to cause trouble at Pride Park and around Derby city center. Seems like we're getting the wrath of their sour grapes. We've never got on with Leeds anyway so there is usually trouble but I hear it's going to be magnified.

Hope we kick the **** out fo you all. :rolleyes: but in all seriousness I hope we play with some pride even though we're still down. Would eb ncie to beat derby, i still don't think we deserved to go down, performances have been good in the last 8 games at least, dodgy goals disallowed, penalties denied, it's not been our season and our relegation shows it. I'm quite confident we can bounce back up. I heard we'll eb declaring administration sometime this week, so we get points docked this season instead of having a 10 point deficit next season, which we really should do. Ah well, be right.

Cumon you blueboys, in our own hands should smash preston champions will do me. I think its rubbish how our match has been moved to 1.00 for sky because if we win what is the point of sunderlands match at 3?

Should do a Chelsea Bolton Manure Everton and play both games at same time :D. I like it when they do that.

And AD you say; "i still don't think we deserved to go down, performances have been good in the last 8 games at least"

Whats 8 games in a 46 game season?

Yeah, but technically nothign went our way redders, and the thing you have to see is, in those last 8 games there was a point when we were out ofthe zone, in other words, if results reflected our performances in the last 8 games, we would be staying up.

broken record ttm, **** OFF LEEDS :D

hate brummy aswell, been sooo jammy to come top like they have, Wolves should of had em other week.

Well blues r jammy gits aint they!

My tip to go up in playoffs is Wolves

yup i heard that too craven, am not going myslef but u will be lucky if u have any seast left where our fans are lol.
and to kris, i dont think wolves deserve it as much as brum as they have been in top 3 or 4 all season..plus wolves lost 6-0 at home southampton lol :D

I mean teams like Wolves have done it with no money. Brum spent 4m on Cameron Jerome...RIP OFF

yeh they got good signins like ex-leeds player andy keogh but my tip is still derby to win playoffs

Woooop Sunderland finished as champs!!! Awesome acheivment by Keane. Congrats to Soton, WBA and Wolves! (didnt mention derby there cos they already made the playoffs!)

i am pleased we got baggies 1st on sum ways, in my opinion there the best team in the play offs, and i would fancy our chances against derby or soton in the final.

WOOOOO get it up you steve bruce,david gold and brum boy :D mn the keano also well done to all the play off teams...can't decide who i want up prob Derby or Soton

KEANOOOOO There's only 1 KEANOOOO

t'old brum boy can pipe down unluckyyyy :D

Entertaining day in champo, WBA 7-0..Preston hammering Brummys shoulda been more than 1-0 tbh, ref getting knocked out in leeds game, sunderland going up as champs.. All good.