The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
we have been embarrassed on and off the pitch now this week and it's largely down to him. Still love the man and will always back him but the way he has been acting lately is really ******* me off to put it bluntly.

Can't say I blame you.

he's just confirmed they needed more pace, which is why he subbed Terry.

**** form basically since January, fights with doctors, subbing off the captain, no transfers despite club having plenty of money. Something weird is going on.

So Chelsea were the better team??

Does He ever stop talking *****?

**** form basically since January, fights with doctors, subbing off the captain, no transfers despite club having plenty of money. Something weird is going on.

Nothing's going on. Our form since January hasn't been s**t but our performances have been rather poor. Also JT was subbed off because he wasn't having a good game and Zouma offers the one thing JT doesn't... pace.

Breaking news, Chelsea kitman by a mistake gave Hazard cloak of invisibility.

More at 11.

The last 10 minutes have been brilliant. Sky have lost the plot.

No. He suits the club he's at.

How were the bevies?

I've had 8... They started off tasting weird and still taste weird.
I'll persevere ;)

I've some World of Tanks battles to play.
God help my team mates after 24 of these things.

I've had 8... They started off tasting weird and still taste weird.
I'll persevere ;)

I've some World of Tanks battles to play.
God help my team mates after 24 of these things.

LMAO. Embrace the weirdness!

You Sir are a true Irishman

Brana has been absolutely shiat for months. Cant believe Luis was allowed to move on without getting another full back in immediately.
6 - The number of times Branislav Ivanovic smashed a cross in to the nearest defender.
0 – The number of times I want to see our "Vice-captain" start another match for us in the next few months.

The problem isn't Brana it's Fabregas. In these "big" games it's pointless playing him because he isn't good enough defensively to sit alongside Matic and when he's pushed up he drops deep anyway. But I agree that we should've kept hold of Luis for a little bit longer because we've definitely had our pants pulled down by Augsburg in regards to this Rahman deal.

Embarassing today. Really hope this makes jose finally ******* realise we need to strengthen.

To be fair to him, he has always realised the need to strengthen. It's the board that has been the obstacle from whatever I have read. Hopefully that changes because we have been humbled today

No serious media tried to make it into sexist issue. I don't know where is that coming from.

Chelsea defy all reason in treatment of Eva Carneiro after José Mourinho reprimand | David Conn | Football | The Guardian

Chelsea could be sued for constructive dismissal over Eva Carneiro row | Football | The Guardian

Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro: the key questions answered | Football | The Guardian

Eva Carneiro’s Facebook post played big part in falling-out with José Mourinho | Football | The Guardian

Eva Carneiro: medics rally to demoted Chelsea doctor after Mourinho row | Football | The Guardian

Chelsea’s José Mourinho shouted ‘son of a *****’ at Eva Carneiro and Jon Fearn | Football | The Guardian

Chelsea’s doctor can look after herself. It’s poor José Mourinho I worry about | Marina Hyde | Comment is free | The Guardian

Of course no one is treating it outright as a sexist issue but the hints are plain to see. In the 7 articles from the Guardian above, only one of them even bothered to mention that John Fearn was also demoted alongside Eva. The rest all talk about Eva Carnerio largely and make this whole issue seem like a 'Jose vs Eva' thing giving the whole affair a pseudo-sexist smear. On top of that, media excabereting things by digging into HER personal life and splashing it all over the news while John Fearn remains unbothered. After a few weeks of reading this, one would almost think he doesn't even exist and it's only Eva that got demoted

Back