The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
I doubt it'll happen but hopefully the arrival of Pedro will mean switching to a 4-3-3. As Subtle mentioned we would be a lot more balanced in that formation.

View attachment 933645

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Ramires in the midfield 3 instead of Oscar. Ramires had his best days in a Chelsea shirt playing as part of a midfield 3 under AVB with the license to roam forward and join the attack. Certainly an option Jose should explore if possible

Also the latest on Stones is that CFC will now see if he pushes for a move from his end. We will probably submit a 4th bid although it's unlikely to go as high as £40m. Fair enough, Stones is a good player but £40m is too much considering someone like Shaw went for £30m just last summer

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Ramires in the midfield 3 instead of Oscar. Ramires had his best days in a Chelsea shirt playing as part of a midfield 3 under AVB with the license to roam forward and join the attack. Certainly an option Jose should explore if possible

Possibly but either way there's no doubt that Ramires's abilities are hindered massively in our current system and changing to a 4-3-3 would give Jose a lot more options to choose from.

Possibly but either way there's no doubt that Ramires's abilities are hindered massively in our current system and changing to a 4-3-3 would give Jose a lot more options to choose from.

Indeed. Ramires is no more than a utility player in a 4-2-3-1. In a 4-3-3, he might actually prove to be a match winner as he was in the 2011/12 season

Indeed. Ramires is no more than a utility player in a 4-2-3-1. In a 4-3-3, he might actually prove to be a match winner as he was in the 2011/12 season

Put it this way... In a 4-2-3-1 we need to sign someone who can play alongside Matic but if we switch to a 4-3-3 we don't need that signing IMO.

Put it this way... In a 4-2-3-1 we need to sign someone who can play alongside Matic but if we switch to a 4-3-3 we don't need that signing IMO.

It also brings Matic further back and lets him slip into back 3 to make it 4 again when a wingback goes forward. Considering how much we keep getting ****** by Brana leaving space, it would be great.

Rumour mill has gone into overdrive. Reports that we want both Pogba (lol) and Stones in before the window closes. What's clear though is that Jose wants a CM and a CB to come in. If we manage to get both those positions sorted with decent quality then I will be very happy

Rumour mill has gone into overdrive. Reports that we want both Pogba (lol) and Stones in before the window closes. What's clear though is that Jose wants a CM and a CB to come in. If we manage to get both those positions sorted with decent quality then I will be very happy

Well Juve do want Oscar... ;)

Though tbh I saw a comment that said Oscar was not only better than Pogba but also the best 10 in the world get recc'd enough to go blue earlier on WAGNH so **** knows what the fanbase wants anymore.

Well Juve do want Oscar... ;)

Though tbh I saw a comment that said Oscar was not only better than Pogba but also the best 10 in the world get recc'd enough to go blue earlier on WAGNH so **** knows what the fanbase wants anymore.

Sadly, I think it's nearly impossible to get a cash only deal for Pogba this summer. They just sold Pirlo and Vidal and want to build the team around Pogba (even gave him the No.10 shirt)

Unless of course we offer Oscar in return. Their is a slight possibility we could do a deal there. And regarding WAGHN, I don't know either. They go crazy over Pogba everyday yet dither when we offer Oscar in return

What do you all reckon? Should we try and do an exchange deal for Pogba with Oscar?

Back