The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
I'm pretty sure you can navigate through The Thames. But Abramovich might struggle to do so in his 536ft long yacht.

The yacht probably has spaceflight capabilities, he just blast off into orbit and goes from there.

I'd guess you'd need permission for certain parts, but yachts, even super ones, certainly travel up to London.

Yep, I remember seeing Abramovich's yacht docked/anchored in London (I can't remember where) for the Olympic Games in 2012. So obviously it can be done.

Then it's possible. Not sure about the time it'd take though. Like 10 hours? Not sure.

Not got a clue mate. Wouldn't imagine you'd be able to go at any great speed at all. Windy river with a fair few boats. Not least river Police boats if you didn't obey the rules of the river. Or boating. Or whatever the **** the rules come under.

Not got a clue mate. Wouldn't imagine you'd be able to go at any great speed at all. Windy river with a fair few boats. Not least river Police boats if you didn't obey the rules of the river. Or boating. Or whatever the **** the rules come under.

The ****** thing is it's not a straight line. It's going south west around Ibiza, then through Strait of Gibraltar, then north. It's a lot of maneuvering.

You guys realise that there is literally a harbour in Chelsea, right? ******* plastic casuals...

I have a horrible feeling this means we might be considering getting a versatile CM that can play both pivot roles to a decent standard, and using Willian as a backup Oscar...

biggest thing i find with chelsea currently players are hardly being given a sniff with a run a of games (cuardado) and being declared flops without hardly kicking a ball

Few reports Abaramovich stepped in to make this Pedro signing, not Mourinho. Doesn't surprise me at all, no way Abramovich will allow you to sit back while everyone improves. Doesn't make any sense in the modern age.

Few reports Abaramovich stepped in to make this Pedro signing, not Mourinho. Doesn't surprise me at all, no way Abramovich will allow you to sit back while everyone improves. Doesn't make any sense in the modern age.

Which is funny because that's exactly what Ambramovich was contend to do for most of the summer ... No Pedro is a Mourinho signing. Jose actually wanted him in January but he was cup-tied. Wanted to get him earlier in the summer as well but he was told that unless they find someone willing to pay £23m for Cuadrado, he can't sign Pedro. Ambramovich had to intervene finally and press the club to get who Jose wants

Which is funny because that's exactly what Ambramovich was contend to do for most of the summer ... No Pedro is a Mourinho signing. Jose actually wanted him in January but he was cup-tied. Wanted to get him earlier in the summer as well but he was told that unless they find someone willing to pay £23m for Cuadrado, he can't sign Pedro. Ambramovich had to intervene finally and press the club to get who Jose wants

It goes against everything that Abramovich has done in the past though.

Pedro deal is official.

Congrats guys. Pedro making runs and Fabregas making those passes from deep should win you many points. Fantastic deal.

Indeed, he has taken a more hands-off approach recently. The boss has been Marina Granovoskia

Like you said the other day, the Citeh mullering, the first real one I can recall you having to that extent from a rival under Mourinho; could well of been a blessing in disguise in forcing the Russian's hand.

I have a horrible feeling this means we might be considering getting a versatile CM that can play both pivot roles to a decent standard, and using Willian as a backup Oscar...

Whats wrong with that? We need depth at CM more than actual quality which we already have in Fabregas and Matic

Back