The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
WILLIAN AND HIS FINISHING AGAIN. What a ****. Seriously.

I'm liking the movement with Pedro playing. So much more potential.

Willian really needs to add more goals to his game. On the other hand, hilarious Azpilicueta goal with Costa tumbling over

Brilliant ball from Fabregas too. Sees a packed midfield in front of him, just thinks "**** it" and chips all of them.

Seems very soft but ****** camerawork so no good angle of the whole incident so who knows?

Having seen it a few more times Clatternburg's call was as **** as his hair.

Would not be surprised to see Azpi on the right and Rahman getting a start on the left next time. Iva was just awful.

Would not be surprised to see Azpi on the right and Rahman getting a start on the left next time. Iva was just awful.

Surprisingly the mainstays of our defense last season who played every minute in the league (Iva and Terry) have both started the season awfully. Will not be surprised to see us renew our efforts to get another defender in before the window closes

On the positive side though, Hazard had a splendid second half. Fantastic performance. Costa and Fabregas are finally looking like they are are out of their respective ruts. Also Pedro had a great debut. Hopefully this win kick starts our season proper!!

Juventus director Beppe Marotta has confirmed that Cuadrado will arrive on loan from Chelsea and it could be made official tomorrow.

Only one game in but Hazard-Costa-Pedro looks like a very good front three today.

I knew Pedro is gonna be a smash hit. People with clever movement always rip **** in PL.

Feroze Ali ‏@feroze17 7m7 minutes ago HOLY ****!!! POGBA most likely will join Chelsea "90%"..WHATTT!! according to the guy who broke the Pedro news first @mohd_tagaya #CFC

Who the **** is @mohd_tagaya ? Anyone who is more into twitter than me because I don't know the guy and everyone seems to be quoting him on this................

FFS. I told myself I WOULD NEVER GET HYPED BY **** POSTED ON TWITTER AND HERE WE GO AGAIN. Welp.

1420852591875.gif

That will do **** all.

We are going to a submit a bid of £35m this week apparently and with Stones handing in a transfer request, this could well seal the transfer. It's a good deal from Everton's perspective in all honestly. They bought him for £3m in 2013 and are making a huge profit. Furthermore, they will have enough cash to get a quality player or two in before the window closes

Back