The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Ahhh??? So it's all Madrid's fault?

Jose was never a ******* ******* until He was forced to be?

See for yourself. He was always a bit of a **** but he wasn't this bad at Chelsea during his first stint. That's why the media loved him. Getting into the polarized politics of Madrid has changed him completely. This is a far nastier version of Jose that we are seeing today.

He was always a ****, but he used to be a fun ****.

Nowadays, even if you're like me and actually enjoy defensive power football, he's comes off as an obnoxious ****.

His evolution is basically reverse SAF, who went from obnoxious **** into cheerful gramps.

He was always a ****, but he used to be a fun ****.

Nowadays, even if you're like me and actually enjoy defensive power football, he's comes off as an obnoxious ****.

His evolution is basically reverse SAF, who went from obnoxious **** into cheerful gramps.

This in a nutshell. Jose was a **** but he was a funny **** in his first go around. He strayed close to the line but he never crossed it and that's why even opposing fans had grudging respect for him and Chelsea even if they hated him

Now he is actively redefining the boundaries. Screaming at the medical staff on live television. Hurling obscenities at opposing managers. Refusing to shake their hand. Mark my words, this is going to unravel very quickly if we don't win fast

I think it's the pressure and expectation of having to be "Jose Mourinho" more than the fact hes a *** (which he is still is but...).

He made himself into some sort parody character in a way in the beginning which was a more likable version of him. After his early success at Chelsea he had to justify his reputation as a top manager as seasons went on, pressure building constantly. He gets the big jobs but never manages to keep them going for too long.

The reason I like Ancelotti is because he seems a decent bloke who also gets the job done without much bravado or controversy.

I think it's the pressure and expectation of having to be "Jose Mourinho" more than the fact hes a *** (which he is still is but...).

He made himself into some sort parody character in a way in the beginning which was a more likable version of him. After his early success at Chelsea he had to justify his reputation as a top manager as seasons went on, pressure building constantly. He gets the big jobs but never manages to keep them going for too long.

The reason I like Ancelotti is because he seems a decent bloke who also gets the job done without much bravado or controversy.

Indeed. I think this 'win at all costs' mentality has gotten to his head. He simply can't handle losing anymore and lashes out at anyone and everyone when he loses. Maybe it's this competition with Pep to see who is the best. Maybe it's some egoistical attempt to prove himself again after his failure at Madrid. Who knows?

All I know is that's it's highly disturbing to see Jose act this way. There is only so much **** you can take as the average fan even from a CFC legend like him.

The thing is, it's not like Mourinho's become a bad manager overnight. He just needs to get over these tactical hangups he keeps forcing on the team and adapt to the situation, take some risks. If he does that, we could easily start winning again, go pretty deep in the CL, finish in the top 4 and get a trophy this season.

So apparently the new rule at the training ground was that banter and jokes are no longer allowed. You couldn't make this up any further

My sources say that Hazard set his phone to play Cookie Monster theme during Jose's speech and that was too much.

So apparently the new rule at the training ground was that banter and jokes are no longer allowed. You couldn't make this up any further

Honestly some of these "stories" are just ridiculous. The press are just trying to stir s**t up. As proven yesterday by Stan Collymore's "story" about an apparent training ground bust-up between Costa and Terry, to which he's since admitted was a complete fabrication.

Honestly some of these "stories" are just ridiculous. The press are just trying to stir s**t up. As proven yesterday by Stan Collymore's "story" about an apparent training ground bust-up between Costa and Terry, to which he's since admitted was a complete fabrication.
tbh anything that comes out stans mouth is bullshit

tbh anything that comes out stans mouth is bullshit

Absolutely. Fella's a complete ****.

And one of the biggest self wastes of natural God given talent through my lifetime. Undecided on whether I'd put he or Gascoigne first in that. Collymore had it all. Great size and strength. Top notch speed to burn. Two brilliant feet. Great in the air. One **** of a web on him from just about any distance. He was just about the complete centre forward who should of been L'pool and England's for a decade or so. But along with all that talent he had a chip on his shoulder the size of frigging Texas with an attitude to match.

Horrible man who flittered away what should of been SO much more.

Aye the media has been attacking us like hounds. Hopefully we start winning soon. Also goes to show relationship between them and Mourinho not quite as stellar as it once was

From Jose's pre-match press conference today:

"I am going to make a couple of changes to try a different dynamic and give a chance to players who aren't playing"

... Finally! Also Mourinho confirmed that Oscar and Baba will feature against Tel-Aviv, but Falcao is out with a small problem.

At the very least, the club is putting up a united front in the midst of this entire shitstorm. No dressing room mole leaking nonsense to the media or stepping out of line like it was in the AVB era (cough Lampard cough)

From Jose's pre-match press conference today:

"I am going to make a couple of changes to try a different dynamic and give a chance to players who aren't playing"

... Finally! Also Mourinho confirmed that Oscar and Baba will feature against Tel-Aviv, but Falcao is out with a small problem.

Dave and Matic to be benched then, with Ivanovich at leftback, Baba at right and a Fabregas-Oscar pivot.

At the very least, the club is putting up a united front in the midst of this entire shitstorm. No dressing room mole leaking nonsense to the media or stepping out of line like it was in the AVB era (cough Lampard cough)

That's because the club is united. As I've said the media are just trying to stir s**t up but the fans, players and club know Mourinho is the man for the job. It's pathetic that some "fans" are even questioning his position at the club IMO.

They're just happy that Newcastle didn't win and put them in the relegation zone last night. I'll get my coat. |)

Back