The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
What a disgusting personality he has on the pitch.

2rx8qva.jpg

Having seen the replays multiple times, it's definitely soft but according to the rules it's a red. Get Costa'd Gabriel.

Diego is an *******, but he's our *******, and we love him. Also Gabriel should not have kicked him, it's not like he was forced to do it.

Having seen the replays multiple times, it's definitely soft but according to the rules it's a red. Get Costa'd Gabriel.

Nah you've got to be sent off for kicking out in a petulant way like that. How Costa is still on the pitch though, is beyond me.

Gabriel walked right into his trap, sure. But Costa could've easily have gotten a yellow - or even a red - for grabbing Koscielny's face and then slapping it initially.

The point is, that's not football. It's humiliating for all parties involved.

But Costa could've easily have gotten a yellow - or even a red - for grabbing Koscielny's face and then slapping it initially.

You're saying that like anyone here disagrees. We all know he should be off.

Gabriel walked right into his trap, sure. But Costa could've easily have gotten a yellow - or even a red - for grabbing Koscielny's face and then slapping it initially.

The ref might have missed that, but Gabriel kicked Diego 2 feet away from Dean.

Definitely, I'm surprised he didn't get a second yellow for his antics but it's a London derby, s**t happens.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who disagree, and some of them might be here.

The fans on this forum with common sense know when a player is lucky to be on a pitch, or if they got lucky with a ref decision to help them win.

bottom line the officiating is absolute garbage. And I'm trying so hard to use polite language

The fans on this forum with common sense know when a player is lucky to be on a pitch, or if they got lucky with a ref decision to help them win.

Anyone with common sense knows that of course. But if you're looking for people who lack common sense, football fans are a good place to start.

Anyone with common sense knows that of course. But if you're looking for people who lack common sense, some football fans are a good place to start.

Fixed that for you ;)

Right then, let's press on, get a few more and really crush them. A Cesc goal with a badge kiss would be the perfect way to cap off this hilarious match.

Back