The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
And Santi 'world class' Cazorla seals the game for the opposing team. We are staying up lads!!!

Rofl at Zouma MotM over Fabregas or even Hazard. ******* Michael Owen.

Loved the fight in Diego Costa today. You could see how ****** he was at being subbed. He really wanted that goal. You need these personalities on the pitch if you want to win

Loved the fight in Diego Costa today. You could see how ****** he was at being subbed. He really wanted that goal. You need these personalities on the pitch if you want to win

He put in a really weird performance today. He was strong on the ball, held up play very well and worked tirelessly, but we really could have done with him staying in the middle instead of working that left channel so much. We lacked a consistent goal threat because of it, was oddly reminiscent of watching Rooney play striker.

How Diego Costa stayed on the pitch was the biggest mystery. Awful ref.

Costa being **** was not out of character, shame refs always fail to notice that.

Arsenal definitely did not deserve to win but Chelsea definitely not deserve to be 10 men. If gabriel got sent of Costa should of been sent of aswell. That would of been fair.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Whatever you can say all you like ... We were due some luck and we got some today

The Costa incident ruined an otherwise tight game.

Yeah it was looking like an exciting, end to end game. It actually made things a lot more defensive too, because Arsenal got cautious and we were happy to kill off the game.

Nice, the **** will be banned for another 3 games.

Yes, that was the narrative 3 pages back. Can we actually talk about the game and not the Costa incident? Everyone agrees he should have been sent off but there was an interesting game going on as well. Lots of things to talk about, so rather than every single poster here repeating the same thing, let's discuss the actual football.

Yes, that was the narrative 3 pages back. Can we actually talk about the game and not the Costa incident? Everyone agrees he should have been sent off but there was an interesting game going on as well. Lots of things to talk about, so rather than every single poster here repeating the same thing, let's discuss the actual football.

Incident was part of the game. Because **** doesn't know what the **** is fair play and ruining the ******* football you're trying to talk about, yes, we can do that. We can discuss actual football when it's appropriate. Now its appropriate to talk about Costa and Gabriel and how one of them is incredibly rotten all around and the other is just as stupid. So you can go away with that preach about 'lets discuss the actual football'. I post in Chelsea thread once in a month, and now I can't even talk about Chelsea related stuff because it hurts you? Great! You'll see me more often then.

Our entire back line looked pretty decent today

I thought Iva still got skinned a little too often and offered very little going forward. He was much, much better than he has been, but the future of RB is definitely Dave. Hoping to see Baba get lots of time this year to help sharpen up his game, with Iva becoming more of a squad player in the summer.

To be fair, the whole Costa controversy overshadowed the entire game and actually was the changing point in the game so there really isn't much to talk about par that incident.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Incident was part of the game. Because **** doesn't know what the **** is fair play and ruining the ******* football you're trying to talk about, yes, we can do that. We can discuss actual football when it's appropriate. Now its appropriate to talk about Costa and Gabriel and how one of them is incredibly rotten all around and the other is just as stupid. So you can go away with that preach about 'lets discuss the actual football'. I post in Chelsea thread once in a month, and now I can't even talk about Chelsea related stuff because it hurts you? Great! You'll see me more often then.

You can take your butthurt comments to the arsenal thread. Everyone agrees he deserved to be sent off. Not sure what's the point in going on and on about it. It won't change anyone's opinions

Back