The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
I am professional and I respect all decisions of the coach,” said Matic, who had been introduced at half-time against Southampton with the score level at 1-1 and departed for Rémy with his team trailing 3-1. “In my life I have never had a problem with any coach because all coaches respect that I am very professional. I do my best.

Quality answer from Matic when asked whether he was disappointed after being substituted after 28 minutes against Southampton.Other players might have made a fuss but he just gets on with it

[video=youtube;iB_d24TTaqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB_d24TTaqY[/video]

:'(

Yep. It's not even hindsight as you and I discussed the madness at the time, especially with Mata. and we both agreed it was short sighted to push KdB out.

Wat

[video=youtube;NKBZEY4TObY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKBZEY4TObY[/video]

Surprised he didn't injure his harmstring playing with these vintage balls. That stuff is heavy as ****.

I reckon Jose is gone after this. Just have a feeling. Getting sent off mid-match might do it once and for all

wow really? was things that bad?

I don't know. I don't really care

I just don't understand how a team that were champions last season are looking so **** now. Who do you even blame? Jose? The players? The board for fuckkng up the transfer window?

If we sack Jose, it will take a while for me to start watching Chelsea again. This is the lowest I have been in all my years supporting the club. Nothing seems to be working at all

Some of those players just show no fight or passion. Cesc is one example I mean does he really care about chelsea fc? Doubt it.

Having calmed down, I agree. We didn't play badly. Matic let the team down with a completely idiotic red card. If he stayed on the pitch, I would fancy us to win. We also let in an incredibly soft opening goal

Anyways, I guess this is the end of RLC's 'run of games' of whatever bs. On the positive side, Jose decided not to speak to the press. Probably for the best

Some of those players just show no fight or passion. Cesc is one example I mean does he really care about chelsea fc? Doubt it.

Wouldnt say that mate. Cesc is just one of those players who can control his emotions whether we win or lose. He doesn't let them take over him. His form this year has been atrocious though

To be fair Fabregas seemed pretty fired up today, admittedly he didn't play well but he certainly showed 'fight' and 'passion' IMO. If you're going to question a players 'fight' or 'passion' then I'd say Hazard is lacking in both at the moment.

Maybe or maybe not. We still won 2 trophies last season. I am all for criticizing Jose for his off-field behaviour but I hope the fan base don't evolve into WHU fans who sacked a perfectly decent manager (Alladryce) because he didn't play nice football. Now they are in for a roller coaster season with Bilic and we will see at the end of the season, how much they are enjoying it

Who the **** wouldn't replace Allardyce with Bilic?

Back