The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
If Mourinho continues to attempt to grind out results in the next few games then it may be time for him to go. Reports that Ancelloti is willing to take over on a temporary basis according to Delaney at ESPN

Honestly if reports on Ancelloti are true, suddenly the idea of sacking Mourinho doesn't seem that far-fetched any more. At least we will see attacking football under Carlo even if we get smashed

That's story is probably fake and leaked by Mourinho himself.

In a few days he will leak another story about one of his high profile players being a rat and a traitor, and use it to build fan support for himself.

Oh wait, that sounds kind of familiar, doesn't it.

View attachment 217505

If Mourinho continues to attempt to grind out results in the next few games then it may be time for him to go. Reports that Ancelloti is willing to take over on a temporary basis according to Delaney at ESPN

Honestly if reports on Ancelloti are true, suddenly the idea of sacking Mourinho doesn't seem that far-fetched any more. At least we will see attacking football under Carlo even if we get smashed

I'd be real surprised if he agreed to a temporary role. Aside from the fact (going off where he was with us after informal figures were thrown around with his reps.) he isn't looking to be working again until the summer.

Things change like. But I'd be very surprised.

Last edited:
has anyone read Diego Torres' book on Jose. Startlingly accurate.

That's how I know so much about his time at Real Madrid. I didn't really follow it when he was there. It wasn't until he was on his way back to Chelsea I picked up the book.

Would highly recommend it to everyone it is a brilliant read and I don't usually do books. Was half-way through Harry Redknapp's before I found out most of it was completely fabricated so I got ****** and stopped.

Nope, what did he say?

All about his dark ways. How it is "Us against the world". There is too much to list. How there was Barca bias from the spanish media, and he taught his players how to handle press conferences to outline this.

One thing I remember it goes into detail about is how most of the players were under the same agent and if you refused to get rid of your agent for their preferred one then you weren't in team selections or something! It's pretty startling stuff.

If you weren't following his orders or didn't agree with the media handling you were in deep **** (ie Casillias)

That's how I know so much about his time at Real Madrid. I didn't really follow it when he was there. It wasn't until he was on his way back to Chelsea I picked up the book.

Would highly recommend it to everyone it is a brilliant read and I don't usually do books. Was half-way through Harry Redknapp's before I found out most of it was completely fabricated so I got ****** and stopped.

Jose of course claims large parts of this one was but then if Jose said it was currently light out I'd be preparing for bed.

The secret world of Jose Mourinho? I wouldn't say the book is accurate, you can't really trust the information. But it is most definitely startling.

The secret world of Jose Mourinho? I wouldn't say the book is accurate, you can't really trust the information. But it is most definitely startling.

Yeah I don't think it is 100% true. But I believe in at least half of it. At the start it goes on about how he was overlooked for the United job despite thinking he'd definitely have it, not sure how much I believe in that one.

***** sake, I'm going to have to read this again. Nice one Mike!

Yeah I don't think it is 100% true. But I believe in at least half of it. At the start it goes on about how he was overlooked for the United job despite thinking he'd definitely have it, not sure how much I believe in that one.

***** sake, I'm going to have to read this again. Nice one Mike!

IIRC upon it's release, that was one of the main parts he narked about as being absolute bollocks and Chelsea is the only club for him here.

Never read it but remember the controversy back when it was published.

I'd be real surprised if he agreed to a temporary role. Aside from the fact (going off where he was with us after informal figures were thrown around with his reps.) he isn't looking to be working again until the summer.

Things change like. But I'd be very surprised.

I wouldn't be surprised. His 09/10 team played the best football I have ever seen from a Chelsea team. He was also very well liked. More than that, I genuinely think he will be ideal for our players because he runs a relaxed atmosphere in the club which is what our players probably need

Yeah, I would be absolutely shocked if someone of Ancelotti's stature would ever agree to a temporary job. Especially since at his age he probably has one last job left in him.

Aside from his managerial qualities, he's a very likeable character and a true gentelman. There's not a slightest hint of overblown ego about him. Players love him everywhere he goes. Maybe he doesn't inspire the kind of devotion Mourinho does when he's at his best, but Carlo pretty much gets along with everybody.

Hmmmm. The plot thickens.

If you're going to do it that would be the perfect time as we did with Rodgers/ Klopp.

Last edited:
If we are going to sack him, let's make sure we got a proper replacement lines up for the summer. I don't want to be caught holding only our dicks and miss out on the gravy train

Pep would be a dream. Otherwise Cholo Simeone would do nicely

Back