The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Look what he did was wrong. That's for sure. But does she have to do all of this? Yes it was insulting and degrading but it's forgotten now and the majority of the public is on her side. Why not just take a settlement and allow everyone to move on instead of kicking the club when it's at it lowest ebb

Even Alex Ferguson doesn't hold grudges half as long as average woman does.

Last edited:
Look what he did was wrong. That's for sure. But does she have to do all of this? Yes it was insulting and degrading but it's forgotten now and the majority of the public is on her side. Why not just take a settlement and allow everyone to move on instead of kicking the club when it's at it lowest ebb
Because she lost her job for doing nothing but her job, because Jose felt the need to bully someone. It was never about the money, but making sure people don't get away such ill treatment. Why should she care about the club? They didn't care about her. If they did they would have censured him in the first place.

Yeah, I would be absolutely shocked if someone of Ancelotti's stature would ever agree to a temporary job. Especially since at his age he probably has one last job left in him.

Aside from his managerial qualities, he's a very likeable character and a true gentelman. There's not a slightest hint of overblown ego about him. Players love him everywhere he goes. Maybe he doesn't inspire the kind of devotion Mourinho does when he's at his best, but Carlo pretty much gets along with everybody.

Carlo is just 3 and half years older than Jose. He has few more years left in his tank, should be more considering his easy going approach. Class man and manager. Hopefully he stays away from Chelsea.

Last edited:

**** off. She was sacked for doing her job. She has every right to sue the **** out of the club and manager. **** taking the settlement, she is out to prove a point and I'm right behind her.

Because she lost her job for doing nothing but her job, because Jose felt the need to bully someone. It was never about the money, but making sure people don't get away such ill treatment. Why should she care about the club? They didn't care about her. If they did they would have censured him in the first place.

But-but-but Mike, isn't every employee, like, a super fan of the club like everyone else?

But sure, Carneiro is the one who lacks class. Definitely. Fo' sho'.

**** off. She was sacked for doing her job. She has every right to sue the **** out of the club and manager. **** taking the settlement, she is out to prove a point and I'm right behind her.

Yeah, I'm glad she's going to court too.

Someone needs to send out a firm message that managers are not supposed to interfere with medical professionals ability of independent decision making. If FA isn't willing to do what it takes, then I'm glad Carneiro is.

Someone needs to send out a firm message that managers are not supposed to interfere with medical professionals ability of independent decision making. If FA isn't willing to do what it takes, then I'm glad Carneiro is.
This is the thing. She is taking action because no one else had the guts to do it. So screw those getting on her back doing the right thing.

If this was your employer, wouldn't you take legal action too?

This is the thing. She is taking action because no one else had the guts to do it. So screw those getting on her back doing the right thing.

F***ing Carneiro! To be honest I don't have a problem with it. The only thing that annoys me is that Chelsea are in the spotlight again, but that's Mourinho's fault. I have no sympathy for him, this whole situation could've easily been avoided.

If this was your employer, wouldn't you take legal action too?

Why would you be even asking me that? Of course I would sue and I sure as **** wouldn't take any settlement, unless it was large enough for me to retire on tropical island.

Recruiters nowadays do know how to use Google. When first 50 Google results of your name link to a footage of you being fired on live TV, you really need to *officially* clear your name, if you want to be hired somewhere above McDonalds ever again. Obviously she's a doctor, so it wouldn't be so extreme for her, but I'd imagine the same principles apply.

Club is in a tough spot as well isn't it? If Jose doesn't want her around then they can hardly reinstate here. If they do, it just adds to the tension. Reports that they did discuss a settlement but she rejected every offer. She is well within her rights to take this to court. But it's just sad to see her taking delight in whacking us even more when at our lowest ebb when the majority of public is already on her side regarding the matter. What is she trying to prove?

Why would you be even asking me that? Of course I would sue and I sure as **** wouldn't take any settlement, unless it was large enough for me to retire on tropical island.

Recruiters nowadays do know how to use Google. When first 50 Google results of your name link to a footage of you being fired on live TV, you really need to *officially* clear your name, if you want to be hired somewhere above McDonalds ever again. Obviously she's a doctor, so it wouldn't be so extreme for her, but I'd imagine the same principles apply.

Oh come on, do you honestly think any sane recruiter thinks she is at fault? Let's no pretend that this is some attempt by her to clear her name. Most people are already supporting her on this. There is a bit of malice involved for sure

What point is that? Everyone is already supporting her on this. She is offered a settlement by the club which in and of itself is an acknowledgement that the club did wrong to her. Let's just add to the controversy surrounding club and fans I expect?

Club is in a tough spot as well isn't it? If Jose doesn't want her around then they can hardly reinstate here. If they do, it just adds to the tension. Reports that they did discuss a settlement but she rejected every offer. She is well within her rights to take this to court. But it's just sad to see her taking delight in whacking us even more when at our lowest ebb when the majority of public is already on her side regarding the matter. What is she trying to prove?
Oh come on, do you honestly think any sane recruiter thinks she is at fault? Let's no pretend that this is some attempt by her to clear her name. Most people are already supporting her on this. There is a bit of malice involved for sure

What point is that? Everyone is already supporting her on this. She is offered a settlement by the club which in and of itself is an acknowledgement that the club did wrong to her. Let's just add to the controversy surrounding club and fans I expect?

This! This is exactly why she is doing it. Her reputation is tarnished. You think she's doing it just for kick. You think it's more about the clubs reputation than her seeking legal compensation for being fired for no just cause. What good is having the public on her side when they're, in the same breath, saying that she's being selfish and should leave the club alone because they're a little upset over results right now. Are you seriously saying that the clubs form is more important that her legal employment rights?

What happened to Cornero is more important that sitting 15th in the table.

Last edited:
This! This is exactly why she is doing it. Her reputation is tarnished. You think she's doing it just for kick. You think it's more about the clubs reputation than her seeking legal compensation for being fired for no just cause. What good is having the public on her side when they're, in the same breath, saying that she's being selfish and should leave the club alone because they're a little upset over results right now. Are you seriously saying that the clubs form is more important that her legal employment rights?

What happened to Cornero is more important that sitting 15th in the table.

How has her reputation been tarnished?

How is she taking delight. She has to do it because people like you are making her the villain. And say she has to compromise, and question what she has to prove. No one has officially stepped up and said you can't do this to people. So now the law must do it. The club chose to back the man in the wrong. The consequences are on them

The fact that you are questioning her motives is exactly why she has to. I'm amazed anyone is making her the villain. This is exactly the problem. Do the right thing... As long as the club is ok

"There is a bit of malice" " what is she trying to prove" "kick the club when it's down" "taking delight"

you'd think she was the one acting in the wrong here with all these words

Last edited:
How has her reputation been tarnished?

Look at your own words.

"There is a bit of malice involved for sure"

"
Let's just add to the controversy surrounding club and fans I expect?"

"
it's just sad to see her taking delight in whacking us even more"

"What is she trying to prove?"

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]How has it not been tarnished. Would you have said any of that before she got sacked? [/FONT]

Oh come on, do you honestly think any sane recruiter thinks she is at fault? Let's no pretend that this is some attempt by her to clear her name.

It certainly is, though. Doctor is an unusual career, in a sense that your job opportunities are much more reliant on your reputation than it is for most people. If there's even a shadow of a doubt casted on your ability, that's a problem, especially when the whole world has seen it.

I'm not saying its her primary motivation, but I would bet crate of vodka that it plays a part.

Back