The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Scored from the one defensive mistake an opposition makes. Thats the mark of a world class striker. Yet you are acting like Liverpool completely nullified him. First time I have seen a post praising a defense for shutting down a striker who actually scored in said game.

This is where I'll leave you to it.

Enjoy the weekend.

I'd vote for Kaiser Klopp, but that nickname is already taken by Beckenbauer.

Club deserves this for not signing defenders and continuing to think players like Cahill and ivanovic are good enough to start

Club deserves this for not signing defenders and continuing to think players like Cahill and ivanovic are good enough to start

I seriously mean what I say: it ruins my whole **** day when we lose, but I couldn't agree more with you. Even an aging Terry makes these "defenders" look like Sunday league spectators at best.

Perfectly put, said it a couple of weeks ago there was no chance a desperation signing of David Luiz was going to sort any of this out.

Although having said that, my gut told me you might keep a clean sheet today for some reason, park the bus away from home & try to hit them on the counter.

I think Conte should just do what Ranieri did at half time, admit defeat & just take off the likes of Hazard & Costa to preserve them for their midweek European ga..... oh, wait.

#ShitBanter.

In all seriousness, Mourinho would never have went to the Emirates and have been raped like this for your lot. I thought you had came on quite a bit under Conte, now, I'm not so sure.

If we come back from this I'm gonna play you Smoke on the Water on bass. Don't know it but I swear to god I'll learn it :))

Whoa i'm actually going to enjoy this today in the worst possible way but how and where do i start this!!!!! Lets start with our "head coach" as his title states. He is not immune to criticism here, he's been watching the same matches as us yet he still continues to pick players who are not good enough! Cahill, Ivanovic and Matic all continue to be picked despite performing so unbelievably **** in the past 12 months. If your intent on playing Matic further forward than the other midfield 2 then why even play Matic at all surely Oscar suits that role better (even if he's **** too). I got hammered by so many after the win mid-week for saying i felt Moses should start instead of Willian today, the lads mum is/was in hospital on the other side of the world with cancer his head (rightfully) is not there. Even with that aside Moses is in form and we have so little players in good form surely it makes sense to play the ones who are???? Hazards latest performances see him slipping back into last seasons form and his attitude for me is the thing which i've always said will keep him from reaching the levels of Neymar and Suarez etc. Kante had not only his worst game in a Chelsea shirt but his worst performance in this country! 3-0 down at halftime today and 2-0 down last Friday yet he believes the same 11 who got us to that position deserves to stay on or could miraculously turn it around so makes no changes at halftime or even before! Yes okay subs may not be the answer but one thing it does do is send a message to the team, he even in this early stages i'm afraid to say is losing my confidence and he has to change something drastically.

Yes i know its not fully Conte's fault or that he deserves majority of the blame because he doesn't. The club and its model has caught up with them immensely and failed catastrophically. Selling dead cert sensational players in 1 or 2 good years time (De Bruyne and Lukaku) just to make a "profit". Signing way below par players time and time again. Catapulting potentially good youth players away from the club in bulk. Continuing to offer below average players new contracts like Ivanovic. Yes i know these are things we've all complained about endless times in the past but the clubs failings are so sensational its unbelievable!

I want to end on Gary Cahill, yes he was fouled vs Swansea however he held onto the ball far too long. He also if you remember held onto the ball too long mid-week vs Leicester and Musa got in one on one fortunately they didn't score. And then today exactly the same mistake, 3 of the same mistake not even a 4 year old would make in 4 matches! It got me believing our matches have to be scripted it was so surreal!

It absolutely killed me witnessing that today as it did us all however i think this team and club deserved and needed a pounding. The fans however especially the ones who paid huge amounts of money to be there do not deserve what we all saw today.

Things need to change in bulk especially with our back-line.

WOLUTB!!!

Just think if you didn't have the likes of Kennedy and Traore out on loan to change things too CJ.

Just think if you didn't have the likes of Kennedy and Traore out on loan to change things too CJ.

don't bud, just don't lol. I think the only time i've been as angry as this is when we got robbed of a place in the champions league final in 2009.

Chelsea FC
@ChelseaFC

Full-time: Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea. #CFCLive

Follow
stebbo. @Stebbo727

@ChelseaFC Only one man can save us pic.twitter.com/iaqOQo9wca
7:20 PM - 24 Sep 2016
CtIxaXdWcAA0jTz.jpg:small

Reply Retweet 257 Like 372 More

Losing to both the teams I can't stand us losing to, and in only the space of a week.

ffs boys...

If this is true, and I would be amazed if it isn't, he has to be given time. The culling of the old guard last time took so ******* long that we've ended up with a whole new wave of declining players that need to be cut but have the dressing room support. Another few years of manager roulette is not going to help us. Conte is the absolute perfect person to change that: back him and give him at least 2 seasons. By the end of it, we will at the very least have solved the problems that have been plaguing us for years. Regardless of what you think of him and his tactics, he is the ideal person to remould this squad back into a team again.

We absolutely have to give him the power and the signings to do this though, no excuses. People are getting mad at Hazard, Costa and Courtois for being a bit coy about their futures, but what do you expect? They were signing for a team that was meant to be fighting for the title every year, a club just below the absolute elite who could make deep runs into the CL. The whole reason they signed for us in the first place was because they're ambitious. Don't lambast the players for that, criticise the club for not matching their ambitions.

Last edited:
Back