The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
I honestly wouldn't give a **** if we lose today, as long as Conte keeps using the kids that got us here. Chalobah, RLC, Zouma, maybe Musonda and Ake, hoping to see them play.

I honestly wouldn't give a **** if we lose today, as long as Conte keeps using the kids that got us here. Chalobah, RLC, Zouma, maybe Musonda and Ake, hoping to see them play.

That's unlikely to happen and although I see your sentiment in the young lads, it'd be slightly disrespectful to the competition and terrific position you currently find yourselves in of winning a fantastic double. If I was a Chelsea fan, I'd be wanting no less than full strength tonight in a Fa Cup quarter final.

Cut for eyeball purposes haha

Yes mate Chelsea looking ruthless lately. The team I actually find them closest to generally is Juventus (regardless of Conte)

I'd love to see them play each other in the Champions league next year

That's unlikely to happen and although I see your sentiment in the young lads, it'd be slightly disrespectful to the competition and terrific position you currently find yourselves in of winning a fantastic double. If I was a Chelsea fan, I'd be wanting no less than full strength tonight in a Fa Cup quarter final.

I see your point, but it would be in no way a sign of disrespect. These players got us here in the first place, admittedly with a considerable help from the regular first team players. It sends a wrong message to them, if they are dropped.

United beating us could give them the moral boost they need to secure top 4, it's the most important domestic cup and our next PL game is against a midtable side.

Full first team for me, maybe give Zouma or Ake a run out.

Absolutely no chance he plays any kids from the off today, he wants a double no doubt about it. The only question is whether it will be Matic or Fabregas.

Absolutely no chance he plays any kids from the off today, he wants a double no doubt about it. The only question is whether it will be Matic or Fabregas.

Matic for me, let's not give Pogba any room to work with.

Small thing but I love Dave's reaction to the goal. He seems hyped as **** for Kante, really goes to show the team spirit at the moment. You get the feeling that they're loving playing together.

Small thing but I love Dave's reaction to the goal. He seems hyped as **** for Kante, really goes to show the team spirit at the moment. You get the feeling that they're loving playing together.

Azpilicueta is a competitive animal. Real underrated player who flies under the radar. Has quietly been among the best defenders in the world the past few years. I think he has played every single minute under Conte?

Azpilicueta is a competitive animal. Real underrated player who flies under the radar. Has quietly been among the best defenders in the world the past few years. I think he has played every single minute under Conte?

Correct. Arrived as a nobody from Marseille for peanuts and has gone on to be one of the best in the world at what he does, amazingly consistent too. So happy to have him at the club.

Terrible interview from Lukaku. Everton give you a platform to show your talents, put so much faith in you and you go and disrespect them in your interview. Not sure I want someone like him at Chelsea.

Terrible interview from Lukaku. Everton give you a platform to show your talents, put so much faith in you and you go and disrespect them in your interview. Not sure I want someone like him at Chelsea.

It was unprofessional of him, but for our pursuit of him it's good. I don't think we'd have to worry about him causing those sorts of problems if we bring him back. He is a Chelsea fan after all.

I really don't want him back. Even if he was perfect off the pitch, his style does not suit us. People need to stop thinking he is Drogba 2.0. Apart from both being black and strong, they're entirely different players.

I really don't want him back. Even if he was perfect off the pitch, his style does not suit us. People need to stop thinking he is Drogba 2.0. Apart from both being black and strong, they're entirely different players.

I am interested to hear your views on why his style is incompatible. I haven't watched much of him so no idea whats his style.

I also cannot emphasis enough how important it is that we keep Costa. There are only 1-2 strikers in world football whom I think can adequately replace him and we won't be able to get either of them. At the very least, we should not sell him to Atletico just to push through Griezzman's move to United.

Back