The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Chelsea have been second best for most of the game yet have scored 4 and are off to wembley again. Spurs have shot themselves in the foot, should have won this game 3 of the goals were easily preventable.
Classic spurs

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

****** **** i cannot remember the last time i was that nervous watching a game of football! My Arsenal supporting neighbor must have been wondering what was going on whenever we scored today as i screamed so loudly!

First of all i want to in a nicer way than i did earlier tell off everyone who questioned Conte's starting 11. On Twitter i genuinely saw two comments which read "Jose has killed Conte" and "Conte is finished". I mean seriously!!!!!! Why are people like this allowed oxygen! Conte had a game plan and 99% of this season so far its worked so why did anyone even have to question it???? Dropping Costa wasn't even an issue for me in the first place, he has been woeful in recent weeks so no one should have questioned that. Hazard yes it was a surprise but who's the master tactition being paid millions Antonio Conte or "hamza86CFC" (not a real Twitter handle) from Dubai!!!! It was absolutely clear to see what Conte wanted to do, with Pedro and Willian you get a more defensive shape and they close down with more intensity than Hazard.

To say i was delighted when Costa's replacement Batshuayi played very well and Hazard's replacement was on a brace would be an understatement. I cannot believe i even have to say this and its not the first time but ****** TRUST CONTE!!!!!

I just want to praise some individual performances in Moses and Nathan Ake was absolutely outstanding today, i always believed he was made for that role and its something we could look at going forward. However the man who stood out today was David Luiz, the only thing Danny Murphy got right all day was naming him man of the match he today paid the biggest tribute to John Terry by putting in a Terry like performance in a big game.

I want to finish by saying i salute Spurs, they are one **** of a good team with some exceptional players but.......... This is Chelsea FC!!!!!! A side who although coming off the back of a shocking result and performance last week, a side without 2 of their most important players playing a side who are blowing teams away for fun currently on a 7 game winning run with the whole country on their side (except Arsenal fans).

Imagine not being Chels!!!!!

UTC!!!!

Cannot stop watching the Delle Ali goal. An absolutely wonderful player.

We have a better chance against Arsenal in the final. It's by no means won already, but I'd rate our chances higher than against City.

We have a better chance against Arsenal in the final. It's by no means won already, but I'd rate our chances higher than against City.

They've battered you once this year.

You've battered them once this year.

Sets up a great looking third game.

JT with the pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre assist

Lovely Goal :)

Youth team won the FA Cup for the 4th time in a row.
For the love of god, SOMEONE must be good enough to break through the first time right?

Now that the stadium will take a huge chuck off the club's budget, I believe it's time to start looking in your own back yard too, and there should be plenty of potential there. Now I admit, I don't watch the Chelsea Youth team play, but there is no way in **** you can't find good players in that team. Nothing drastic, but give them more play time. Chalobah looked solid every time he played, and so on.

Youth team won the FA Cup for the 4th time in a row.....

Ridiculous achievement. Credit where it's due. Crazy mad consistency. To win the second leg 5-1 just blows my mind. City have by far and away the best group in the Country at 18's level so to beat them again the final makes it even better. To do it like that is awesome. Congratulations.

Now if you could kindly let it go to your heads and take this coming Sat'day morning off at ours it'd be appreciated. :P.

Youth team won the FA Cup for the 4th time in a row.
For the love of god, SOMEONE must be good enough to break through the first time right?

Now that the stadium will take a huge chuck off the club's budget, I believe it's time to start looking in your own back yard too, and there should be plenty of potential there. Now I admit, I don't watch the Chelsea Youth team play, but there is no way in **** you can't find good players in that team. Nothing drastic, but give them more play time. Chalobah looked solid every time he played, and so on.

Was listening to a Chelsea podcast the other day and i think they hit the nail on the head regarding this. I don't think your ever going to see "kids" come through at Chelsea but maybe when they are 22/23 as you are seeing a little bit this season with the likes of Ake and Chalobah.

Dujon Sterling and Mason Mount can break the curse, at least I hope. Really like both of them.

Personally I think this could be the last opportunity Spurs have to close the gap. Win this game, and we're 90% sure of the title.

Massive massive win. Big game against Boro next week. Relegation contenders who will surely be up for it. Now lets hope Monsieur Wenger does us a favour.

Been a while since i posted a stat but when i saw this one courtesy of SkySports i just had to post it.

Most Premier League goals for defenders (excluding penalties)

1. John Terry - 40
2. Gary Cahill - 27
3, William Gallas - 25
4. Dan Petrescu - 23
5. Joleon Lescott - 23
6. Branislav Ivanovic - 22
7. Sami Hyypia - 22

Now seems as if we are dominating that little table too.....

Absolutely mahussive win today ladies and gents, not long to go!!!!! UTC!!!

Dan Petrescu, now that's a name I didn't see in a while. **** of a player way back when, had a great start as manager too if I remember, not sure why he never made it big.

Yeah I just checked, he did a Leicester in Romanian league and won the title with relegation candidate team.

Back