The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Brilliance from Hazard and Pedro in the first half, Conte shut it down in the second half and Cahill was immense throughout the game. Much needed 3 points.

Is it me, or Kante seems a bit out of form? Made a few mistakes these last 2-3 games.

I don't blame him the little lad must be absolutely f****d!!!!

Brilliance from Hazard and Pedro in the first half, Conte shut it down in the second half and Cahill was immense throughout the game. Much needed 3 points.

Oi you can't say Cahill was good the haters will be swarming lol. It was an exceptional performance and for me highlighted the difference in Conte and other top managers in this country none more than the one in the opposite dugout. He will win at any cost even if it means doing things which seem negative the sub of Matic for me won us the game he just being there and pressing made City play it out wide where we either outnumbered them or cleared the cross which came in. Master at work Mr Conte is, when that final whistle went my love for him went up so much.

I don't blame him the little lad must be absolutely f****d!!!!

Oi you can't say Cahill was good the haters will be swarming lol. It was an exceptional performance and for me highlighted the difference in Conte and other top managers in this country none more than the one in the opposite dugout. He will win at any cost even if it means doing things which seem negative the sub of Matic for me won us the game he just being there and pressing made City play it out wide where we either outnumbered them or cleared the cross which came in. Master at work Mr Conte is, when that final whistle went my love for him went up so much.

Blessed to have a coach like him who can match up to any other coach in the world, top man.

Excellent performance all round. Completely dominated the game and carved Bournemouth open a number of times. Hazard was absolutely terrific. Excellent free kick from Alonso who had a good game as well. Unlucky to concede the goal especially with the handball in build-up play.

Yet again a massive win today from the lads it showed for me how much we want it. With Spurs winning earlier in the day we would see the character of the squad and just how much they want this title and boy they delivered.

I have a lot i could talk about but i want to focus on my man of the match today and the one the studio pundits went with in Marcos Alonso. I first of all want to say what an outstanding performance from the lad but in general how exceptional has he been. For me just behind Kante he has been the most important addition this season for multiple reasons. He's strong, he can head the ball, he's link-up play is brilliant and the biggest thing he gives us is width so much so that it gives Hazard a free role so him being in the side unleashes our and the leagues best player to do whatever he wants.

This is just a message to he's haters because he had loads at the start of the season and i know its more so on Twitter etc but i just want to say "****** SUPPORT OUR PLAYERS!!!!!!!" How does slagging off one of our players help? We have opposition fans and media Chelsea hating folk to do that why do we need to do it!!!! It has happened with Cahill this season too so much slagging off and then he goes and scores a massive winner away at Stoke and puts in a world class performance against Man City mid-week!

Yes this team does need improvements etc but right now its good enough to do what we want to do and that's to win Chelsea's 6th league title.

Tottenham Hotspur, we're waiting for you!!!!

UTC!!!!!

Hazard definitely my POTY. Back in form for a crucial run-in towards the end of the season, what he brings to this team is priceless.

EDIT: Shoutout to Victor Moses as well by the way, magnificent performance from him too. Crazy how we're so much better with him in the team, 2 years ago who would've thought.

Last edited:
Bad game from us but great one by United also so fair result. Highlighted why it's going to be so important to get at least 1 new wingback in the squad.

Bad game from us but great one by United also so fair result. Highlighted why it's going to be so important to get at least 1 new wingback in the squad.
Yeah losing Alonso completely threw the balance out on that side today. Could see how frustrated Cahill was with how much joy Utd were getting there.

About time tbh. Right decision. No point leaving it may as well announce it now and concentrate on next seasons things.

Right time for him to go out but ****, was hoping he would do a Totti and just go on forever. Not sure what you can say, other than it takes a special player to stand beside Lamps and Drogba and still undeniably be the biggest Chelsea icon in the room.

That's the legendary 4/5 man spine of the team finally gone too. Looking forward to seeing who steps up and cements their place in the next legendary generation (think Dave is going to make it for sure but otherwise who knows) but still, very bittersweet.

Chelsea have been second best for most of the game yet have scored 4 and are off to wembley again. Spurs have shot themselves in the foot, should have won this game 3 of the goals were easily preventable.

Buzzing for Ake in particular. Must be over the moon starting a game like that!

Back