The Chelsea Thread

Never paid too much attention Hazard turn around to right side. One simple move to beat them all.

[video=youtube;Cfc4EdDJbzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfc4EdDJbzg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

"Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to stay." - Good man Hazard, great thing to say when your team's in a title race. Wonder if Alc will call him a **** :p

"Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to stay." - Good man Hazard, great thing to say when your team's in a title race. Wonder if Alc will call him a **** :p

Maybe he is talking about the morning bathroom visit.

You should actually read the whole interview instead of cherry picking quotes. It was refreshingly honest and he promised to do right by the club no matter what. Even specifically said that he wont leave like Courtois. Contrast that to Pogba who is not only underperforming on the pitch but character assassinating Mourinho and flirting with Barcelona in public. Absolute world of a difference.

You should actually read the whole interview instead of cherry picking quotes. It was refreshingly honest and he promised to do right by the club no matter what. Even specifically said that he wont leave like Courtois. Contrast that to Pogba who is not only underperforming on the pitch but character assassinating Mourinho and flirting with Barcelona in public. Absolute world of a difference.

Underperforming on the pitch? I may need to watch the interview, but you also need to watch United games :) (Not that I expect you to, why would you, but you told me to get my facts right so right back at ya)

Underperforming on the pitch? I may need to watch the interview, but you also need to watch United games :) (Not that I expect you to, why would you, but you told me to get my facts right so right back at ya)

There are plenty of games where has underperformed and this really is tangential to the overall point I made anyways.

Does Bruce Buck live in reality?

Every club should chip in to give an already ridiculously over paid Scuadimore a £5 million golden handshake?

Imbecile.

Watching the game against the Ev Sunday after ours, Sarri’s creating a bit of a problem for himself if he doesn’t tweak his formation to accommodate both Jorginho and Kante.

Thought that the league game against L’oool. Playing Kante further forward just negates all hes great at. I get Jorginho deeper. But in sticking to his tried and trusted 4-3-3 style you can’t accomodate both effectively. Someone like Barkley was your play in that role Sunday playing that way. Not Kante. As mad as leaving him out would be. And Kovacic is usually the change he makes.

Needs to tweak things slightly if hes gonna persist with the pair of them. To get the best out if them for the team.

Watching the game against the Ev Sunday after ours, Sarri’s creating a bit of a problem for himself if he doesn’t tweak his formation to accommodate both Jorginho and Kante.

Thought that the league game against L’oool. Playing Kante further forward just negates all hes great at. I get Jorginho deeper. But in sticking to his tried and trusted 4-3-3 style you can’t accomodate both effectively. Someone like Barkley was your play in that role Sunday playing that way. Not Kante. As mad as leaving him out would be. And Kovacic is usually the change he makes.

Needs to tweak things slightly if hes gonna persist with the pair of them. To get the best out if them for the team.
Good analysis. Teams are starting to mark Jorginho out of games and Sarri's team do not adapt. And if you are not going to play Kante in the position he is the best at, move him on to a team that will appreciate his skills and put Barkley in the advance position. Not sure if a formation of Kante playing deeper besides Jorginho makes sense, but Son is not beating Kante like he did Jorginho today.

Kicker and Bild both saying this morning Bayern and Dortmund in talks with Odi. Seems a lot of young Engltalent willing to move if they don’t get first team mins now.

Kicker and Bild both saying this morning Bayern and Dortmund in talks with Odi. Seems a lot of young Engltalent willing to move if they don’t get first team mins now.

Best thing they can do, especially Dortmund are great with young players getting into the first team and really develop them well. Need to get out of Chelsea though, he won't get enough game time.

I know they are different players and all that jazz but with the great Chelsea youth products they have yet still resort to buying from elsewhere. This Pulisic chap is a good player but why couldn't they of developed someone else and made him their own like with Hudson-Odoi?