The Chelsea Thread

Gonna be extra spicy if Tuchel makes the final after PSG sacked him.

Have that Tommy Tucker yer humongous ******* fraud yer!!!!!

Made up for Brendan.

Last edited:
All that money spent and all that attacking talent. Lolz ****** toothless.

Tuchel the great they been saying all week 😂

All that money spent and all that attacking talent. Lolz ****** toothless.

Tuchel the great they been saying all week 😂
Maybe they are saving it up for City in the European cup after all it would be one in the eye for PSG if they were to win it...

Maybe they are saving it up for City in the European cup after all it would be one in the eye for PSG if they were to win it...
They have been pretty toothless all season. Werner being the worst. But they don’t create that much anyways and usually win by a goal or 2 max.

Tbh I thought it was offside even before VAR got involved
I thought it was to but then I saw the replay...

Again, if VAR were implemented the way it was meant to be implemented, we wouldn't be having these issues. If an offside decision isn't a "clear an obvious error", just let whatever decision that was made by the pitch officials to stand. That way, the flow of the game goes on.

They have been pretty toothless all season. Werner being the worst. But they don’t create that much anyways and usually win by a goal or 2 max.
Just goes to prove you don't have to create zillions of chances to win. Luck plays as much a part in the game as ability...

Jorginho is now Chelsea's top scorer in the Premier League this season with seven goals - all of them penalties

Congratulations to Tommy Tucker. Doesn't get ANY bigger than being Champions of Europe.

Albeit he was massively helped out by Guardiola's madness, fair F's to him for taking advantage of that.

Can't stand the ***** but deserved props to him.