The Chelsea Thread

I can see them winning the league if they get Harry Kane

You can see Chelsea making it a three-way title fight then?

Not so sure myself. Once the bounce was over, they didn't have too clever a run-in and would have dipped out altogether if Rodgers could ever build a side with a back-bone. Starting with himself.

But then they've just had the best season of any side in Europe by winning the biggest prize in football so now's probably not the time to question them. Shrugs.

Last edited:
Sans any defensive signings, having a 37-year-old as your key CH/ leader is an interesting choice for next year. I mean he's an invaluable squad member. But he's also their top CH. Entering his 37th year.

Have to wonder how much longer his legs will hold out?
At times last yr bank end it looked pretty soon. And the odd injury creeping in

You can see Chelsea making it a three-way title fight then?

Not so sure myself. Once the bounce was over, they didn't have too clever a run-in and would have dipped out altogether if Rodgers could ever build a sie with a back-bone. Starting with himself.

But then they've just had the best season of any side in Europe by winning the biggest prize in football so now's probably not the time to question them. Shrugs.
Hypothetical, yes as Chelsea don't have clinical forwards.

Now, there is also a chance Tuchel ***** the bed next season too with Harry Kane's injury record

Sans any defensive signings, having a 37-year-old as your key CH/ leader is an interesting choice for next year. I mean he's an invaluable squad member. But he's also their top CH. Entering his 37th year.

Have to wonder how much longer his legs will hold out?

Tbh, there are very few teams in the world where Thiago Silva wouldn't walk in and be the top CH despite his age. Tremendous player.

^^^^^ He should currently be in the England squad IMHO after the season's he's had.

But you can never have enough FB's and all that ..... 🤦🏼‍♂️

Brilliant pick-up by Milan.