The Chelsea Thread

Gr8 work on da songs mate. Was kinda fun readin it...

Has El Nino Scored yet... The most expensive player in British Football?

Oh got a little confused, Cause he has a 0 next to his name. thanks for clearing that up.

Well he has featured 5 times and we have only lost the once. So if he has been that poor then Chelsea have been winning games with 10men lol. Your gunna have to stop commenting on a Chelsea thread Scott people will start talking lol.

Oh got a little confused, Cause he has a 0 next to his name. thanks for clearing that up.

Meh Im not worried still early days and even if he doesnt score that many this season there is still plenty of seasons left in him ;)

Well he has featured 5 times and we have only lost the once. So if he has been that poor then Chelsea have been winning games with 10men lol. Your gunna have to stop commenting on a Chelsea thread Scott people will start talking lol.

Got defensively all of a sudden mate. Why thats..? I simply wanted to know if he had scored, and i didnt recall him scoring, but wasnt 100% sure. That is all. Let people talk, Gossip is what makes the world tick after all.

Got defensively all of a sudden mate. Why thats..? I simply wanted to know if he had scored, and i didnt recall him scoring, but wasnt 100% sure. That is all. Let people talk, Gossip is what makes the world tick after all.

Honestly that wasent defensive mate it was a joke. You know me i never take anything too seriously.

Meh Im not worried still early days and even if he doesnt score that many this season there is still plenty of seasons left in him ;)

Not with all the kicks he gets from defenders, his legs won't last too long.

I also recall CJACKO saying Torres can be took out of a game by giving him a kick early on, oh how times change ;)

Honestly that wasent defensive mate it was a joke. You know me i never take anything too seriously.

Okay mate, just got really edgy then,

I also recall CJACKO saying Torres can be took out of a game by giving him a kick early on, oh how times change ;)

I also recall you saying, Torres can handle himself against a kicking, How things have changed.

I seems that in a matter of days Chelsea fans and Liverpool fans basicly traded their opinions on Torres XD

Okay mate, just got really edgy then,

I also recall you saying, Torres can handle himself against a kicking, How things have changed.

Oh, he could do more than that. But this season, it's a totally different story.