The Chelsea Thread

Whats wrong with Ziyech? Still baffled that United did not try him as they need RW and he is very versitly. It will be step up for him for sure, but he is skilfull and up for the task i assume. Think he will provide more assist and set up for the game rather to score on his own.

Wonderful talent. WAY too light-weight for me. Perfect in Holland where he's allowed to play. Just don't see it in the PL at clubs like Burnley where he'll get kicked black and blue.

Like Tadic. Struggled with the physicality at Southampton. Went back to the Netherlands and looks World-class once again.

Wonderful talent. WAY too light-weight for me. Perfect in Holland where he's allowed to play. Just don't see it in the PL at clubs like Burnley where he'll get kicked black and blue.

Like Tadic. Struggled with the physicality at Southampton. Went back to the Netherlands and looks World-class once again.
Tadic was used wrongly in SOU. In CHE the are other players also who needed to be pinned down, not only him. Also dont think Bruno is that much more heavier and is doing good for now.

Will be definetly interesting to see, one of the top guys right now from new transfers I am exited to see play.

Whats wrong with Ziyech? Still baffled that United did not try him as they need RW and he is very versitly. It will be step up for him for sure, but he is skilfull and up for the task i assume. Think he will provide more assist and set up for the game rather to score on his own.
Don’t think we was ever interested. Don’t know why. Have a feeling will struggle to make the same impact in the prem.

David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
? Chelsea winger Kenedy having medical with #Granada ahead of loan to La Liga club. 24yo’s 5th loan (Watford, Newcastle x2, Getafe) since joining in 2015. Under contract until 2022.

This foolish, poor Twitter soul, tried to take Klopp's BBC radio interview completely out of context with ill-informed slights and compounding it by asserting false claims to his own club. And rightly got destroyed over it last night-

But these two responses, in particular, were REAL eye-openers on the mad way Chelsea run their business and just how F they'd be if Russian blood money ever F off. Absolute joke of a football club-

Dont understand Lampard. You have clubs one of best and consistant defender, who can play any positsion, never makes a fuss and works **** hard + is your **** captain.
But you still play guys who are not up to it and wont even sub him in.

Understand James playing before Azpi, but he should slot right into RCB.

Dont understand Lampard. You have clubs one of best and consistant defender, who can play any positsion, never makes a fuss and works **** hard + is your **** captain.
But you still play guys who are not up to it and wont even sub him in.

Understand James playing before Azpi, but he should slot right into RCB.
Lampard can’t organise a defence or GK.

1600671369669.png

Mohamed Bouhafsi
@mohamedbouhafsi
??? Finally !!! Done deal ! Rennes and #Chelsea have just finalized their agreement for #Mendy.
24M€ + 6M€ bonuses. Record for a goalkeeper sale in league 1. 5 year contract. The player will now undergo the medical examination in Berlin due to covid regulations in England !

Christ Chelsea! Lampard out! Seriously this is horrendous losing this badly to a relegation side. Alonso looks done as a Premier League FB or WB.