The Citizen's taking over England...and now Europe - A fred123qwe story

Thanks, great to finally win it :)

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Got a couple of interesting signings and sales to show to everyone, one quite shocking :O I'll update it tomorrow :)

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:55 AM ----------

Overview of Season - 2012/13

Top scorers (all competitions):

Dzeko - 33 goals
Tevez - 25 goals
Aguero - 15 goals

Best Striker:

Edin Dzeko - 7.44 average rating

edindzeko_232639.jpg

Best Midfielder:

Yoann Gourcuff - 7.18 average rating

France+v+Lithuania+FIFA2010+World+Cup+Qualifier+OJk3waVY-pyl.jpg

Best Defender:

Joleon Lescott - 7.23 average rating

Crystal+Palace+v+Manchester+City+Carling+Cup+f2w0QBaElsxl.jpg

Best Keeper:

Guillermo Ochoa - 7.08 average rating

p1_ochoa_1222.jpg

Signing of the season:

Pato - Really shone through in the second half of the season, and was the reason that Man City won the FA Cup with an awesome hattrick. Scored in the champions league final too. Cost a lot of money, but Pato continues to grow as a player and things only look up for him now.

Season Summary

Premier League: 1st
Champions League: Winners
FA Cup: Winners
League Cup: 4th Round (Winners Chelsea)

Overall record - 41/9/11 (W/L/D)
Goals for - 140
Goals against - 49

Premier League Summary
[
Players' player of season - Pato

Top scorer - Jermain Defoe - 23 goals

Players' Young player - John Bostock

Most over-achieving club - Tottenham - A fantastic season for them as they finished 2nd for the first time in the Premier League. Could they push for the title next year?

Most under-achieving club - Chelsea - After 4 years in a row of finishing in the top 2, they had a very disappointing year finishing 6th.

Last edited:
Good story you've got going there. Including the charity shield, super cup and carling cup you could aim for a sextuple next season!!

2013/14 Season

Man City splash money on record signing
ith £105 million deal for Torres[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/B][/FONT]
Bruno_Alves_1523411c.jpg

Bruno Alves

jack-wilshere_81443t.jpg

Jack Wilshere

joe-mattock-200.jpg

Joe Mattock

View attachment 45304

Last edited:
Man City announce new kit deals with Puma and Apple

Recently, Man City hit a deal with kit manufacturers Puma to make them a new kit, and the company Apple agreed to sponsor them. Both deals are said to be worth a lot of money and the fans especially are in awe at the new kits. A spokesman for a the official Man City fan club stated "We all think the new kits look absolutely fantastic and cannot wait for the team to be playing with them this season!"

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Big thanks to Wezkat for making the kits!

Great stuff mate! Nice layout you got there too. :) Keep up the great work and some good transfers too.

The kits look a bit strange I must say with the apple logo in the middle.

Sorry my FM has crashed and I'm trying to get it fixed - this error comes up
'XML parsing error!' 'not well formed (invalid token) at line 1 of default.xml'

Anyone know how to fix it? It happened right after I downloaded an extra update which was supposed to give me some kind of extra info about players... I hope that my save won't be gone :(

:( :( :( I did what it said in the thread and the game works but my game has been deleted. I had played on for another 3 seasons after this one, over 6 days of gameplay and all is lost :( I guess I'll start a new one with a different team... Sorry but I guess this story is over.

Other things I did in this story, but didn't write:

Won the Euro 2016 with England
Bought Messi for 130 Million!
Won the league 6 years running
Was number 9 in the all time best managers list

Sad to end this story but I guess I was getting a little bored of it anyway!
Thanks for following everyone!

I may be starting a new game soon using a Level 11 team, anyone interested in a joint story?