The Clusterquack - 248 goals in a season. Quad With Barca, Treble with Killie.

monstrous tactic with big teams. i have to try with small one. now average 6.7 goals a match in serie a with roma. won everything. will post screens at the end of the season

wtf

91639a1a03bc933baa6f8d781eae1072.png

first version so f9

@Chrissy I would like to try to do like a 1000 goals challenge, where one player in his whole career has to score 1000 goals. Do you think there is a method to do that the central forward scores all the goals or the most?

hi, can you have a look at my tactic to see if i have everything right?

Thanks in advance.

monstrous tactic with big teams. i have to try with small one. now average 6.7 goals a match in serie a with roma. won everything. will post screens at the end of the season

So you are saying you've finished the season with 250 goals scored if so that's crazy

WoWe that's the most I've ever seen that is crazy how good is the team? Mine in 2027 were only hitting 236 in the league

Last edited:
Hi, I posted a message on here a couple of days ago asking for you to check my tactic,like you did with some other lad.

So does this tactic still work and what is the recommended ones to use? (i can see theres a update on page 13 and atleast 3 versions in the OP)

This is a great set up man. It's tearing up Vanarama South right now, 19-1-0 in the first season. I had to run the B2B mids and DF strikers due to lack of talent at that level. Still tears everyone apart. Thanks for taking the time to write up such a great guide, truly brilliant.

Amazing so far

Results do not lie ... View attachment 244042View attachment 244041View attachment 244040View attachment 244039

Budget of only 1.9 million

Its basically the standard West Brom squad plus Alvarez Balanta in regards to first XI! Fierro is only playing as Ideye had low condition via international games. Anichebe, famous for low goals, is on par with Dzeko and scored a hattrick and won player of the month too! Wow...

5-2 loss vs City should be disregarded as I had three key players out lol.

I alternate between Clusterquack and playitsafe clusterquack depending on the opposition!

Last edited:
There 3 tactic i can download with one of them are you using ?:)