The Clusterquack - 248 goals in a season. Quad With Barca, Treble with Killie.

hey chrissy this tactic with this instructions could fit with another formation like a 4-3-3 with ifs or a 4-4-2 or making the central striker as a Attaking midfield? got the ideas but havent got the knowledge to implement it :( thanks in advice!

Yeah it could quite easily. The key is to make sure that you have transition occurring between the defence, midfield and attack. TheBetterHalf did some excellent posts about this http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/378254-**Tactic-Sets-of-6-versions-*-By-The-Better-Half if you want to delve into the rationale.

In theory you could retain the team instructions with any formation as long as the roles assist fluidity and are not too gung-ho.

You'll notice only the FB's attack. In amendments I made for the play it safe tactic, they went to support and that work's much better for underdogs.

Last edited:
Chrissy Dude like in my previous post i will say it again. Better to sit in the corner looking stupid , than saying/typing something and confirming it. Yours is called internet hooliganism , because i deeply doubt that you will say these things in my face. So sit in your corner and type some dumb sh*t , to a guy who asked a simple question 3 times , before you go BM on him .... Nice !

Chrissy Dude like in my previous post i will say it again. Better to sit in the corner looking stupid , than saying/typing something and confirming it. Yours is called internet hooliganism , because i deeply doubt that you will say these things in my face. So sit in your corner and type some dumb sh*t , to a guy who asked a simple question 3 times , before you go BM on him .... Nice !
You took the bait mate :p

I have no reason to complain about this tactic! Simply great! My last couple of seasons with Southampton must be the funniest seasons for years playing FM. Total football! Sexy football!

I have just started an online game with a friend. I have Ipswich. The board expect a middle of the table position. We are very close to promotion although many games left. Just beat Norwich 2-0 in the league cup with a mixture of very young playes and some regulars. Norwich were the favorites. We took an early lead and never looked back.

I have tried lots of tactics. Especially TFFs tactics. Had lots of success for sure but Clusterquack is in a league of it's own! Home and away. Fluent or not. League or cup. Enough said!! :)

You asked two stupid **** questions which you could have answered yourself if you took the time to look at the save game file or deployed one iota of logic. But no, you wanted to be a moron.

I'd say alot more than these things to your face wee baws. I very much doubt your bravery extends further than your fingertips and internet history.

Just accept the fact you are a lazy arsed *** and move on.

And that's how you cook bacon.

On a serious note thank you for putting time into this..going to tinker with it soon in my save :)

You asked two stupid **** questions which you could have answered yourself if you took the time to look at the save game file or deployed one iota of logic. But no, you wanted to be a moron.

I'd say alot more than these things to your face wee baws. I very much doubt your bravery extends further than your fingertips and internet history.

Just accept the fact you are a lazy arsed *** and move on.
Every single post that you do , you are confirming my theory of stupid !!! In an OP with 23049823 SS , i missed the one ,where it says what update is this on and you go all out BM ? U are at most a 16 years old boy , who cant think of anything to type ,so you type back the sh*t that i type to you ?!?!
Go fu*k your sister(who is in the same corner as you) and don't tell people what they are and they aren't ! ...you INTERNET HOOLIGAN YOU :)
Have a great day !

Every single post that you do , you are confirming my theory of stupid !!! In an OP with 23049823 SS , i missed the one ,where it says what update is this on and you go all out BM ? U are at most a 16 years old boy , who cant think of anything to type ,so you type back the sh*t that i type to you ?!?!
Go fu*k your sister(who is in the same corner as you) and don't tell people what they are and they aren't ! ...you INTERNET HOOLIGAN YOU :)
Have a great day !

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning, it smells like internet victory

Seriously though, how do you know i'm ******* my sister?

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning, it smells like internet victory

Seriously though, how do you know i'm ******* my sister?
Seriously , its a small world and i travel much , aspecially to Italy to attend my fav. club matches. Some day i can make a detour to your Country to see how do u fare without keyboard...
I am ending this ,as people are not in here to see how you wage you interner war against me!

p.s. there is this option called personal message ..

Last edited:
Seriously , its a small world and i travel much , aspecially to Italy to attend my fav. club matches. Some day i can make a detour to your Country to see how do u fare without keyboard...
I am ending this ,as people are not in here to see how you wage you interner war against me!

p.s. there is this option called personal message ..

Did you actually just post an actual threat of physical violence on an internet forum about Football Manager?

Did you actually just post an actual threat of physical violence on an internet forum about Football Manager?
Or maybe i want to see him play FM without a keyboard , only with mouse ???\
The topic of the forum is not of importance . The ***** staying behind the keyboard calling people names is !!!
I deal with those kind almost on daly bases in Bulgaria. We go trough forums to arrange a fight with rival group ...most of the times noone shows.
So i know the type of Chrisy Dude. so i will threat him whatever i like , unless we met ,and all of these ,and your stupid question will be over !

Or maybe i want to see him play FM without a keyboard , only with mouse ???\
The topic of the forum is not of importance . The ***** staying behind the keyboard calling people names is !!!
I deal with those kind almost on daly bases in Bulgaria. We go trough forums to arrange a fight with rival group ...most of the times noone shows.
So i know the type of Chrisy Dude. so i will threat him whatever i like , unless we met ,and all of these ,and your stupid question will be over !
wow really your this mad cos he called you few names get over it

He called me names ,after i asked a simple question about the tactic?? Is that normal to you? I get mad ,because of who he is ,and the kind of people which he represent ...Its not personal , but its not normal behaivior ...his

He called me names ,after i asked a simple question about the tactic?? Is that normal to you? I get mad ,because of who he is ,and the kind of people which he represent ...Its not personal , but its not normal behaivior ...his

****.... Get some air you *****

Probably worth you guys just ignoring each other, there's no point to arguing and all the answers are in the OP for pretty much all questions.

Chrissy does need to update the OP with the TenMen/Play-Safe tactics ;)

Last edited:
Probably worth you guys just ignoring each other, there's no point to arguing and all the answers are in the OP for pretty much all questions.

Chrissy does need to update the OP with the TenMen/Play-Safe tactics ;)

Done dude.

Normally I have 35-50 shots in every game. How do become more efficent? My strikers are world class.

Normally I have 35-50 shots in every game. How do become more efficent? My strikers are world class.

I'm finding the same. 40 shots odd per game, most on target.

I'm refining it as we speak