The Clusterquack - 248 goals in a season. Quad With Barca, Treble with Killie.

Wonder why nobody has continue to post any comment related to this tactic...
So i'd tried with Vitória Setúbal of Portuguese Liga.
No new signings since the club starts with no cash for transfers.
Just signned free kids to the sub19 squad.
View attachment 248566View attachment 248565

(sorry for poor quality of images, just snapped some shots and now im not using the same PC)

didnt win the Liga for a mere 2 goals difference.
Won the league cup.
the attacking is good and defense is solid.

I only point out the fact that when opponent is attacking, there is a large gap on the midfield where my attackers stay up and dont crawl back 5 meters to pressure the opponent, meanwhile my mieldfielders stay way too down that dont give any pressure to the oncoming attack. Resulting the opponent mildfield can run with ball without any pressure untill it reaches my defense zone.

Maybe with manual setting the attackers to man-mark the opponent mildfield is a good tweak.

Sorry for my bad english and bla bla bla. Grats for the creator. It passed a "weak team" rundown.

My RB and LB seems to love this tactic. POM very often. Average rating 8+. Brilliant tactic when I was at Southampton. Now I have Bayer Leverkusen and so far 8 games 8 won. The year is 2026.

I also have Ipswich in an online game with a friend. Expected middle of the table. 4th place after 28 games. Leaders Brighton have 10 points more. Anything can still happen. :)

Update

Hi folks,

Taking into account feedback about the forwards not defending, I have updated the tactic by amending the forwards to Defensive Forwards and the results have been outstanding.

Such a simple switch form the F9 role and some player instructions has proved invaluable.

Credit to towers for prompting the update.

Tactic is attached below.

Hi folks,

Taking into account feedback about the forwards not defending, I have updated the tactic by amending the forwards to Defensive Forwards and the results have been outstanding.

Such a simple switch form the F9 role and some player instructions has proved invaluable.

Credit to towers for prompting the update.

Tactic is attached below.

Sexy!!

Just out of curiosity, why does only one of the RPM's have "Run Wide With Ball", rather than both?

Because he has copied the instructions over or based it on villizs because his has all that ha

I'm finding the same. 40 shots odd per game, most on target.

I'm refining it as we speak

I know this is an old quote bu this is down to the randomness of the match engine! With my Shrewsbury save I get 50 shots every game with nearly half on target with a team mainly full of 180 caplus players so nothing you can do

Because he has copied the instructions over or based it on villizs because his has all that ha

As I said in the opening post, I have ripped off everyone. I can't mind specifically if the RPM's were based on the advanced playmakers volliz uses but it would make sense.

I know wasn't having a go just know that's where that change of instruction is from

Hi Chrissy Dude, I'm using this tactic with my AC Milan team, first season, started using it just before my last friendly. There's a bit of a problem. I don't know if it is the tactic or just the game, but out of the first 5 games I've had 5 red cards. The problem is not the results, it's doing a good job for now, nice football on display, even won away at Fiorentina 5:0 (the only game where I didn't recieve a red card). But these red cards are really ******* me off. Last game I lost away to Samdoria 1:0, finishing the game with 9 men and 2 injured on the pitch. So can you help me with that or should I continue to see if the problem lasts?

Hi Chrissy Dude, I'm using this tactic with my AC Milan team, first season, started using it just before my last friendly. There's a bit of a problem. I don't know if it is the tactic or just the game, but out of the first 5 games I've had 5 red cards. The problem is not the results, it's doing a good job for now, nice football on display, even won away at Fiorentina 5:0 (the only game where I didn't recieve a red card). But these red cards are really ******* me off. Last game I lost away to Samdoria 1:0, finishing the game with 9 men and 2 injured on the pitch. So can you help me with that or should I continue to see if the problem lasts?

That is a very high amount. Upload the save dude and i'll have a butchers.

My Ipswich team seem to play much better away than home. Away we score more goals and often outplay good Championship teams like Middlesbrough and Watford. Six games left of the Ipswich-season. Second place. Very tight at the top. Play online with a friend. Will know tomorrow if we get promoted or not. Really hope so. Season 2014/15 now.

The problem is solved. I guess it was just the game, had then 10-11 clear games without a red. I really like your tactic, my team plays well and the game is organised perfectly (excluding the counterattacks hitting me, but with the likes of Alex and Rami in defence it could't be otherwise). The only thing is my players miss too many chances, even when I have the likes of Menez, Firmino, Cerci, Destro, El Shaarawy on the field. The peak of it was a game where the shots were 31:1 and the game finished 1:1

The tactic is brilliant! It's not plug and play but if you follow the OP the results will come in the second season for sure. Big wins, big tactical plays and so on.

Cheers for the creator. I find the thread very interesting :)