Right, I have a few dilemma's with the Ajax squad:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Ajax or Inter Milan?
Johnny Rep - Ajax or St Etienne?
Johan Neeskens - Ajax or Barcelona?
Klass-Jan Huntelaar - Ajax or Heerenveen?
Arnold Muhren - Ajax or Ipswich?

Any opinions?
for the one's which are on FM12 you could click on there relationships section in the data editor and see which one they list as there favorite club

i.e Ibrahimovic has Ajax at 50 and Juventus at 25 so put him at Ajax

Would you mind if I did something similar for International Legend teams on this thread or would you perfer it if I made my own thread.

for the one's which are on FM12 you could click on there relationships section in the data editor and see which one they list as there favorite club

i.e Ibrahimovic has Ajax at 50 and Juventus at 25 so put him at Ajax

Would you mind if I did something similar for International Legend teams on this thread or would you perfer it if I made my own thread.

Good idea, although I suspect that most will favour their first club. Is there a similar thing on the club's information to show their favoured personnel by number?

On the international teams idea, of course, go for it. As long as it is neatly formatted, I'll link it to the OP in the same way that I have done the club sides. :)

Good idea, although I suspect that most will favour their first club. Is there a similar thing on the club's information to show their favoured personnel by number?

On the international teams idea, of course, go for it. As long as it is neatly formatted, I'll link it to the OP in the same way that I have done the club sides. :)
yes mate there are Favorite People, Favorite Club, Disliked People and Disliked Clubs all listed.

Marc Vivien-Foe will probably be at Lyon - they retired a shirt number in his honour that was later worn by Jean II Makoun.
Zlatan will be at either Inter or Ajax.
Seedorf is at Milan.
Ronaldo is a tough one. He spent more time at Inter but struggled with injuries, making a lot more appearances for Real Madrid.

Man City retired the #23 shirt in his honour - hasn't been worn by anyone since his death.
Zlatan at Ajax please!?
Ronaldo could even go at PSV.. Made his name there and had an insane record. Plus makes him younger...

Zlatan was good in Ajax, but in Inter he became one of the best. Also he played more games there, Won more cups etc. And Ajax has plenty of strikers even without him.

International Legends Database.

I am going to create an international legends database where I will create club sides made up of the top players to represent each country, I will then put these teams into a legends league and make it available to download, I would like your help and opinions on which players to include they can be both current and retired players, I would perfer to use more modern day legends mainly as I feel they will be easier to create but will add older ones too.

Rules - All players must have represented their country at least 10 times

Template

Nation:
Manager:
Goalkeeper 1:
Goalkeeper 2:
Goalkeeper 3:
Defender 1:
Defender 2:
Defender 3:
Defender 4:
Defender 5:
Defender 6:
Defender 7:
Defender 8:
Defender 9:
Defender 10:
Midfielder 1:
Midfielder 2:
Midfielder 3:
Midfielder 4:
Midfielder 5:
Midfielder 6:
Midfielder 7:
Midfielder 8:
Midfielder 9:
Midfielder 10:
Attacker 1:
Attacker 2:
Attacker 3:
Attacker 4:
Attacker 5:
Attacker 6:
Attacker 7:

Feel free to fill in as many templates as you like and please say if you think any players have been missed out, also it would be great if you could add all the individual positions each player could play next to there name.

Last edited:
Man City retired the #23 shirt in his honour - hasn't been worn by anyone since his death.
Zlatan at Ajax please!?
Ronaldo could even go at PSV.. Made his name there and had an insane record. Plus makes him younger...

I think Ronaldo's record at Barca is more impressive, given the relative strength of the leagues. I'm really not sure where to put him, I guess I will seek further advice from the users of this site!

Zlatan was good in Ajax, but in Inter he became one of the best. Also he played more games there, Won more cups etc. And Ajax has plenty of strikers even without him.

I know, but I really want him at Ajax to play him with Cruyff and everyone else (from a selfish POV).

I think Ronaldo's record at Barca is more impressive, given the relative strength of the leagues. I'm really not sure where to put him, I guess I will seek further advice from the users of this site!

He was amazing at Barca, but they will have so many choices up front. Think at PSV you can make him young, lethal, no injuries and then he can move on to the bigger clubs and you can see a real progression from him. If he's at Barca from the start he's unlikely to move clubs.

I also think Ronaldo should be PSV legend because Barcelona, Inter and Real have quite a lot forwards whereas PSV have quite few. Also it's a bonus that he was quite young then.

Nation: England
Manager: Alf Ramsey
Goalkeeper 1: Peter Shilton
Goalkeeper 2: David Seaman
Goalkeeper 3: Gordon Banks
Defender 1: Bobby Moore (DC)
Defender 2: John Terry (DC)
Defender 3: Ashley Cole (DL, WBL)
Defender 4: Kenny Samson (DL)
Defender 5: Gary Neville (DR, DC)
Defender 6: Rio Ferdinand (DC)
Defender 7: Stuart Pearce (DL)
Defender 9: Sol Campbell (DC)
Defender 10: Tony Adams (DC)
Midfielder 1: David Beckham (MC, MR)
Midfielder 2: David Platt (MC, AMC)
Midfielder 3: Frank Lampard (MC, AMC)
Midfielder 4: Bryan Robson (MC)
Midfielder 5: Steven Gerrard (MC, MR, AMC, AMR)
Midfielder 6: Ray Wilkins (MC)
Midfielder 7: John Barnes (ML, AML)
Midfielder 8: Alan Ball (MC)
Midfielder 9: Paul Scholes (MC, AMC)
Midfielder 10: Paul Gascoigne (MC)
Attacker 1: Michael Owen (ST)
Attacker 2: Gary Lineker (ST)
Attacker 3: Tom Finney (AMR, ST)
Attacker 4: Wayne Rooney (AMR, AML, ST)
Attacker 5: Bobby Charlton (MC, AMC, ST)
Attacker 6: Geoff Hurst (ST)
Attacker 7: Alan Shearer (ST)

This is just a quick example for England could do with another RB and some wingers but let me know what you think.

I know you wanted more modern players, but seeing Tom Finney in there would make one think that Stanley Matthews and Billy Wright deserve a place. Maybe Jimmy Armfield for RB too

thats great here is the PES England squad

Goalkeeper 1: Gordon Banks
Goalkeeper 2: Peter Shilton
Goalkeeper 3: Frank Swift
Defender 1: Jimmy Armfield
Defender 2: Billy Wright
Defender 3: Stuart Pearce
Defender 4: Ray Wilson
Defender 5: Terry Butcher
Defender 6: Bobby Moore
Defender 7: Tony Adams
Defender 8: Rio Ferdinand
Defender 9: John Terry
Midfielder 1: Duncan Edwards
Midfielder 2: Bryan Robson
Midfielder 3: Bobby Charlton
Midfielder 4: Glenn Hoddle
Midfielder 5: Tom Finney
Midfielder 6: David Beckham
Midfielder 7: Paul Gascoigne
Midfielder 8: Stanley Matthews
Midfielder 9: Alan Ball
Midfielder 10: John Barnes
Midfielder 11: Chris Waddle
Attacker 1: Kevin Keegan
Attacker 2: Alan Shearer
Attacker 3: Geoff Hurst
Attacker 4: Jimmy Greaves
Attacker 5: Dixie Dean
Attacker 6: Gary Lineker
Attacker 7: Michael Owen
Attacker 8: Nat Lofthouse
Attacker 9: Johnny Haynes

thats great here is the PES England squad

Goalkeeper 1: Gordon Banks
Goalkeeper 2: Peter Shilton
Goalkeeper 3: Frank Swift
Defender 1: Jimmy Armfield
Defender 2: Billy Wright
Defender 3: Stuart Pearce
Defender 4: Ray Wilson
Defender 5: Terry Butcher
Defender 6: Bobby Moore
Defender 7: Tony Adams
Defender 8: Rio Ferdinand
Defender 9: John Terry
Midfielder 1: Duncan Edwards
Midfielder 2: Bryan Robson
Midfielder 3: Bobby Charlton
Midfielder 4: Glenn Hoddle
Midfielder 5: Tom Finney
Midfielder 6: David Beckham
Midfielder 7: Paul Gascoigne
Midfielder 8: Stanley Matthews
Midfielder 9: Alan Ball
Midfielder 10: John Barnes
Midfielder 11: Chris Waddle
Attacker 1: Kevin Keegan
Attacker 2: Alan Shearer
Attacker 3: Geoff Hurst
Attacker 4: Jimmy Greaves
Attacker 5: Dixie Dean
Attacker 6: Gary Lineker
Attacker 7: Michael Owen
Attacker 8: Nat Lofthouse
Attacker 9: Johnny Haynes

I would have liked to have seen:
* Ashley Cole - our greatest ever LB imo
* Gary Neville - the squad needs another RB and he was very consistent, there aren't many other options
* One of Scholes/Lampard/Gerrard

I would have liked to have seen:
* Ashley Cole - our greatest ever LB imo
* Gary Neville - the squad needs another RB and he was very consistent, there aren't many other options
* One of Scholes/Lampard/Gerrard
I agree I would have all 5 of them in my squad but its hard to decide which one's to leave out.

Siniša Mihajlović - Lazio
Patrick Kluivert ?
Bjarne Goldbæk - FCK
Michael Laudrup - FC Barcelona or Real Madrid
John Sivebæk - AS Saint-Étienne
Preben Elkjær - KSC Lokeren
César Sampaio - Santos
Alex Nielsen - Næstved BK ;) his a Legend here in my town :)

Just a few i thought off.. Many more...

Ohh..
Roberto Baggio - Juventus
Hernán Crespo - Parma

Ill stop now :)