The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

JamoL, did you use the editor? The fact he is so good and doesn't have a regen face AND is worth 14 million makes me skeptical.

I did not notice his price. The fact that his attributes were so good was slightly sketchy, but now you mention the price I do sense something is afoot.

That's pretty pathetic tbh. It's obvious it's not an actual game generated player, if you just look at the completely ridiculous attributes, player positions, value and the lack of regen face. I see the need for acknowledgement has reached its definite peak. Grow up.

That's pretty pathetic tbh. It's obvious it's not an actual game generated player, if you just look at the completely ridiculous attributes, player positions, value and the lack of regen face. I see the need for acknowledgement has reached its definite peak. Grow up.

I'm surprised it took 100 posts for the first one lol.

Obviously made in the editor. :)

Hahahahahaha, reminds me of the guy who posted a 16-year old with 20 in all his attributes in the FM12 version of this thread. And then actually tried to convince people that the regen wasn't edited. Hee-larious!

A few of the regens I have found who seem decent:

4zsqh.png

efJnu.png

qgPe3.png

getting such a good san player in only 2014, most people would kill for him in their san marino saves haha,

also have you seen this posted on like page 2?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...hread-fm13-duncan-*************-greenwood.png

getting such a good san player in only 2014, most people would kill for him in their san marino saves haha,

also have you seen this posted on like page 2?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...hread-fm13-duncan-*************-greenwood.png

Yeah it's probably the only good regen of me I have seen so far. Godcubed also posted a fairly decent one, but all the versions of me in my saves so far have been woeful. :(

suprised to see him not half German

lol at this regen.. check his name and he is purely Brazillian....

Stuck this lad in my first team and he's been very very impressive at such a young age. He's just been called up for Greece and is a 'Wonderkid' at 16 years old. Probably the most well rounded under 17 I've had.

859eaeeae0725d807715e148ded45149.png

This is him a few years on, one of my best players now. Will post another at 21 years old.

258d2afedbb759e6bb7ec12fb9ccd828.png

This is him a few years on, one of my best players now. Will post another at 21 years old.

258d2afedbb759e6bb7ec12fb9ccd828.png

How's genie scout going for you?! ;) Saying that, I don't think GS is even out yet for FM13 so well done on finding him, looks pretty sweet.