The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

lol at this regen.. check his name and he is purely Brazillian....

theres a lot great Brazilian athletes with german roots like Oscar Schmidt or Arthur Friedenreich

guess SI did a more detailed job on the population
[h=1][/h]

If anyone can turn me into a quality player Raikan, it's probably you :)

challenge-accepted.jpg

View attachment 284256View attachment 284257View attachment 284258

Hey guys.

First post from me, although I've been a forum reader for years and years.

I picked up these three regens in the same youth intake during my first season as manager at Villa, these screen shots are a couple of seasons after that. Probably the most productive youth intake I've had at this stage of the game as all 3 could be world class...Agbonlahor in particular is already well on his way. I wish I'd taken screen shots of them at 16, because Walker and Agbonlahor were ridiculously good at 16, Joseph required some work though.

Haha sick! :wub:

Can you also have a look at these players and see if they are any good:

Peter Dewhirst
Aaron Armstrong
Jamie King
Alari Naylor
Jack Deal

If any of those are good, let me know :p

He's one of United's best STs on my save.

I wish I'd taken screen shots of them at 16, because Walker and Agbonlahor were ridiculously good at 16, Joseph required some work though.

Great players, especially Agbonlahor. Did you play them regularly in your first team, or did you loan them out?

Walker was tutored by Alan Dzagoev and then played in the first team when possible. Agbonlahor was tutored by Bent, loaned out for half a season to the Championship and played in the first team the rest of the time in a bit part role. I would have liked to have had them have other tutors but I didn't have a great squad and lacked good role models. Fortunately they improved well without it anyway! As Agbonlahor is only 20 he should still improve quite a bit...I can't wait to see what he is like at 25