The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

Definitely Zanabria, though his determination is quite low. Also Dubois.

Definitely those two, Zanabrias in the first team due to.injuries

I have two more at Foggia bringing them up from C1 with a bit of luck

Then once that's settled I can blood them all through the Serie B

This guy is one of the best I've ever seen.

I bought him and after a few seasons:

This is a screen of his seasons so far. He wasn't quite as amazing statistical-wise, but I'm confident that he'll come good soon and be unstoppable.

Absolute beast!

Last edited:
This guy is one of the best I've ever seen.

I bought him and after a few seasons:

This is a screen of his seasons so far. He wasn't quite as amazing statistical-wise, but I'm confident that he'll come good soon and be unstoppable.

Absolute beast!
Clearly edited, he had a face before and didnt after.

Clearly edited, he had a face before and didnt after.

I can guarantee you that he is 100% NOT EDITED. To answer your face/off claim, I had turned off the player background pictures.

Good enough for you?

Amazing group of youngsters. My favourite of the lot is Elias Louis. The guy is going to be an absolute monster.

I can guarantee you that he is 100% NOT EDITED. To answer your face/off claim, I had turned off the player background pictures.

Good enough for you?

Haha, slightly dodgy 19-year old there with 20 dribbling, passing, technique and first touch. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Never seen such a good 19-year old. Amazing player, well discovered.

Amazing player, well discovered.

Thanks! I've been playing since FM07 and I can honestly say that he is one of the best I've ever seen. And the best part is that he still has one and a half stars of potential left. I know that it is possible that he will not grow anymore, though, but, if he will, I can't wait to see him at full potential.

A few regens in my Betis team.

Andrea Bianchi - Managed to ****** him from Inter at 15. A well rounded central defender with bags of potential.
View attachment 285664

Helder Silvestre - One of the most talented goalkeepers i've ever had in an fm game. Developing like theres no tomorrow. Decided to make him first choice just recently ahead of Viviano.
View attachment 285665

Albert Peyrot - Betis youngest ever goalscorer at 15 years 162 days. Playing regularly but still got lots to learn.
View attachment 285666

Last edited:
View attachment 285769

Bought him for 5.5mil from Nantes. Gonna start playing him 45 mins against poor sides.

Going to be unbelievable. Already rated as a decent premier player at 16.

I have a regen called Tunji Salmon and I've taken 2 screenshots a year apart and noticed something.
Nearly every attribute has increased, except for a few which has stayed the same, and Determination which has gone down. Just seems a bit strange.

Also he's looking pretty great.

I have a regen called Tunji Salmon and I've taken 2 screenshots a year apart and noticed something.
Nearly every attribute has increased, except for a few which has stayed the same, and Determination which has gone down. Just seems a bit strange.

Also he's looking pretty great.

Did you get someone else to tutor him?

Yeah. I got RVP to tutor him.

That would be why his determination has decreased. If the tutor's determination is lower than the tutee, it will decrease to around the same level.

That would be why his determination has decreased. If the tutor's determination is lower than the tutee, it will decrease to around the same level.

Is that a bad thing or does other attribute increased make up for it?