The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

Can't be an inside forward when your right footed on right side and left footed on left side, they're wingers

Can't be an inside forward when your right footed on right side and left footed on left side, they're wingers

Ah, I did not make that connection. I just thought he was saying Barcelona prefer left footed players.

Ah, I did not make that connection. I just thought he was saying Barcelona prefer left footed players.

No its all about players cutting inside for example ashley young left inside forward but right footed and wellington nem right inside forward and left footed

Yes, I know inside forwards play on the opposite side of their preferred foot so they can lash shots across goal. I was having a slow moment, and like I said, for whatever reason I just thought you were saying the regen was weak for Barca because he was right footed.

View attachment 368912

Do you guys think he can be a Star i'm looking at him to take over from Stevie G as he is retiring this season
I have Stevie G tutoring him
What Training Should i have him on
What Glaring weaknesses should i improve

I just signed 28 regens wonderkids :). I hope one of them will became the next Messi

View attachment 368912

Do you guys think he can be a Star i'm looking at him to take over from Stevie G as he is retiring this season
I have Stevie G tutoring him
What Training Should i have him on
What Glaring weaknesses should i improve

What position and tactical role are you planning on using him in?

I was thinking as a AMC Attacking Mid or Attacking MC

In that case, you'll definitely need to improve his Finishing and Composure. Improving his dribbling should be MUST, as you wish to play him in that advanced role.
I'd also recommend improving his Long Shots and Free Kicks, as you want him to be Stevie G's heir.