The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

View attachment 367287The best goalkeeper in my save 2024/2025, i still hink neuer was better before he resigned

View attachment 367288 Best Central defender, has all the stats you want and even more. Never seen such a defender

View attachment 367289My second central defender, quite good aswell and i like he comes from Bolivia

View attachment 367290Not my player, I choose to go for Maciel and PSG decided to buy this guy from Spartak Moscow .. 1 year ago he had 20 for heading, tackling and marking but he dropped abit

View attachment 367292 My left back, pretty good player but not the best in game for his position

View attachment 367303Best left back, also playing for PSG

View attachment 367308 Very solid defensive midfielder playing for Celsea and best in my save, but i never have had a beast for this positon so far.

View attachment 367309 Best right winger, playing for FCP. Could buy him for 120 million euro's, but well some competition in the game is nice so decided not to buy him afterall

View attachment 367310My right winger, very good aswell and still room to improve in his CA

View attachment 367311Potential to be the best CM or AM in the game, alot of room to improve still and scouted himself. Somehow the best players in my game are from smaller countries, I like the fact he is form Costa Rica

View attachment 367312 The best right back, he is from Iran(yeah WTF). Managed to buy him from Barcelona 2 seasons ago

View attachment 367313 JUST A ******* BEAST STRIKER, I have never seen such a playing ever before in my save games over the years. Scored 60 goals last season and i even rested him in quite some matches

View attachment 367314Training him still but a quite good right winger

View attachment 367315 My second striker, he is quick and well guess again Bosnia isnt the biggest country again

View attachment 367316 Gets quite some minutes in my team aswell, he is actually too good to be on the bench so much but got too many good strikers. Quite some good players from the USA in my save, they ended up 2nd 2 times in a row at the world championship.

View attachment 367317 Always was a pain in the *** when i played against him (playing for Chelsea) but i managed to buy him for a record of 130 mil. Got 2 bad injuries and was almost a year out where his stats dropped like 14 points in CA

View attachment 367318 has a PA of 200... but he has alot of points to go to reach that goal..guess he will be pretty good

View attachment 367319 Playing for PSG, a pretty good striker aswell before some others got into the game the best with Eliassen, but with Morgan i have by far the best striker ever anyway

Allione is a real player

View attachment 370436
Should I train this kid to play as AML inside forward, or keep him at AMC?

id say keep him as an AMC as there wouldnt be much in it, he has the stats for both positions but valuable training time could be rendered through repositioning. His flair would also have to improve for a AML. Train his passing

@kev - you've done well to increase his anticipation from "2"... how did you do that?... though his concentration is low

@kev - you've done well to increase his anticipation from "2"... how did you do that?... though his concentration is low

I think that is purely down to his potential, it's the same with his strength. It happens with real players too, namely Dybala and Bakkali