The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

View attachment 372733View attachment 372734View attachment 372735View attachment 372736View attachment 372737 I like my midfield :) 3 regens worth over 40 mil. Most of them were bought very young for quite cheap. Hirai and Kubi were 1 and 2 in best player in Europe. Vidal wasn't in the top 3, but won Premier League Player of the Season and Southampton Player of the Season. FM Logic. I actually still have Gaston Ramirez on the left wing, Di Paola as a holding midfielder, and rotate the other three in CM. And I signed this guy at 15 as a last resort View attachment 372741

Last edited:
View attachment 373014
Juddy Kalenga a freaking beast i got him when i didn't know about Genie scout and i tought this guy would be a normal player but when i found Genie Scout i saw Kalenga with 200 potential!
View attachment 373015
Carlos Roberto is amazing too and thank god he isn't a whiner
View attachment 373016
Good gk better than Iker C. :p
View attachment 373017
Got this guy from Infesta a very bad team in portugal(Third regional division) 188 Potential he's awesome :p
View attachment 373018
196 Potential let's see what happens because i have a spanish guy with the same potential and same position and he's a whiner :p print down here v.
View attachment 373019
Here it is the whiner very good player but i just don't like him.

I have more but it's boring to show them all :D

View attachment 373014
Juddy Kalenga a freaking beast i got him when i didn't know about Genie scout and i tought this guy would be a normal player but when i found Genie Scout i saw Kalenga with 200 potential!
View attachment 373015
Carlos Roberto is amazing too and thank god he isn't a whiner
View attachment 373016
Good gk better than Iker C. :p
View attachment 373017
Got this guy from Infesta a very bad team in portugal(Third regional division) 188 Potential he's awesome :p
View attachment 373018
196 Potential let's see what happens because i have a spanish guy with the same potential and same position and he's a whiner :p print down here v.
View attachment 373019
Here it is the whiner very good player but i just don't like him.

I have more but it's boring to show them all :D

Was looking forward to checking these out but the screenshots are invalid.

The pictures are from different times. You can notice that, from that some regen doesn't have the olt hairpack. Anyway, I've took Colchester, and now I'm at the October of 2017. Here is my favorite regens so far. Unfortunately, my academy hasn't produced a good regen yet.

View attachment 373384 That's my favorite. 2015/16 on loan from Milan and on 2016/17 I bought him.

View attachment 373385The screenshot is from when I confrimed the deal. Now he is in my team.

View attachment 373386For him, I had to wait 3 years to become an adult and come to my team... I wish he'll worth it.

View attachment 373387This screenshot is before I take him too. I gave it on loan to Brighton(Feeder club).

View attachment 373388For this 19-year old Argentinian player I gave 5.25M euros to Boca. He is awesome!

View attachment 373389And finally, this England player from Tottenham. I had it as a backup, and now he is on loan to Brighton.

Greetings from Greece and Salonica!8-| And sorry for my bad english. I've just took the ECCE Lower!:p

Last edited:
A while since I have posted, have I missed much?

A small selection of regens from my current game, all of which have started the season in the first team. After joining Liverpool in 2016, there wasn't a great deal of finance and a pretty poor team but in my first full season there, we finished second and won the Europa League. I decided to dispense with the vast majority of the first team and build a complete squad of youngsters. At the start of the season we have won our opening two league games and just beat Bayern Munich in the Super Cup with a first 11 that had an average age of 21.1. The future looks rosy.

View attachment 373491 View attachment 373492 View attachment 373493 View attachment 373494

This wonderkid showed up on my youth team in my first generation of regens. Let him play for U18s and Reserves for a year before I started rotating him on my first team versus low-table teams. This season I play him and Son Heung-Min up top, can't wait to see what sort of beast he'll be in 10 years, his best role is already a complete forward..!
Same day as this screen shot was taken he picked up his first cap for England, already having played 12 matches for U21 and scoring 7 goals, having his first cap there when he was barely 15. I don't think he ever was at the U19 team!
View attachment 373874

This guy I snatched up from Real Madrid, I'll let him play a few matches and sub him in others, hoping he will be worth his whooping 15M Pound-fee..!
View attachment 373882

Last edited:
Not perfect yet, but my first regen in this save, and got the potensial!
L5qUm5V.png

Update on Alcides Lesme, he is developing far beyond anything I've ever experienced in my 15 years of CM/FM.. And he's from my own youth team! :D
Half a year later than the other picture:
View attachment 374500

Finally won CL with Villarreal so I'd like to share my regens.
Fuensalida, Benítez, Piedad and Loma came through my own academy (I hope Piedad will be better than Messi (6)).