The Custom Database Editing Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im currently working on 2 Euro Competition databases at the moment. The 1st is The Super 8's League System which you can read about,comment on and download a working version HERE, and the 2nd, well Im not going to say about because it's a little bit different to the norm but should be done by the middle of next week. Keep an eye on HERE for the release of it.

Last edited:
I have made a World League guys with 7 leagues. The link is on my database thread on the OP

@broxi713 - apologies, i have been busy sorting stuff for a friend's wedding - i am completely free on sunday and will crack on with your request then, i will pm you as soon as it is ready

Triv can you also withdraw Old firm from the Champions league...thanks mate

staff attributes editing.

can you please tell me how to make some good attributes?although i put 20 attributes the game changes it with random.
regards.

can you explain me about club continental rules (data editor)

when I test club continental rules always show this warning "Qualification system uses competition Indonesian Super League but does not contain any rules for it", how do I fix this?

please help me

can you please tell me how to make some good attributes?although i put 20 attributes the game changes it with random.
regards.

for this, you must put their CA/PA really high if you want their stats to be always immense. 200 is the maximum for both :)

How do I merge the six former Yugoslav Republics into one league without actually creating a new nation? I would like all of the clubs to keep their nationality, same goes for the players and newgens. I don't wish for a new national team, the six national teams should remain as they are.

So far, I could only figure out how to do it by making all the teams Yugoslav, and having Yugoslavia as an actual nation.

Thanks

How do I merge the six former Yugoslav Republics into one league without actually creating a new nation? I would like all of the clubs to keep their nationality, same goes for the players and newgens. I don't wish for a new national team, the six national teams should remain as they are.

So far, I could only figure out how to do it by making all the teams Yugoslav, and having Yugoslavia as an actual nation.

Thanks
pick one of the existing six republics to host the league rather than Yugoslavia - doesn't matter which one, you will havr to change participatin clubs to the nation you have selected to host the league but as long as their stadiums remain in cities from their original countries then the newgens will be from their original country and not the country hosting the league

Ibrox713

View attachment 114601
Old Firm in the Blue Square prem - no transfer budgets - reduced wage budgets - no longer in the champions league - two teams from Highland League replace Old Firm in SPL and champions league

Thanks Triv...just one more quick question...what happens to foreign players who come to the league then? Will they accumulate days towards the nationality of the city that their club is from or towards the nation which is hosting the league?

Thanks Triv...just one more quick question...what happens to foreign players who come to the league then? Will they accumulate days towards the nationality of the city that their club is from or towards the nation which is hosting the league?
the nation hosting the league

OK, seeing as I can't do this myself....

Can you please create a league comprising of the six former Yugoslav republics (Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia). Each division should have 18 teams and there should be 5 divisions (Or more, if there are enough teams and it can be done, but I'm ok with 5) Teams should be placed into the divisions based on reputation. There will also be a cup competition which will include all teams from these divisions (or maybe more teams, some of which aren't in any of the divisions if that can be done) I'd like to keep the six national teams as they are and have the clubs produce newgens from the country of the city that the club is based in. I know you said that new players coming in will gain the host nation's nationality but if that can be avoided, that would be great.

So, the league will be based in one of the six republics and that is fine as long as the actual competitions from there (as well as all the other republics) are removed and replaced with this new one. This new league should now have a different Uefa coefficient than the host nation did (you can set some arbitrary value to these or combine the values from the six nations, or I can do it myself later). Any other info that is necessary and needs to be done a certain way to make it work, let me know and I can tell what I would like. Otherwise, if it's not critical, you can leave it for me to do, I don't mind.

I have made an xml file of what I think this should look like, but when I try to start a game with it, it crashes while it's setting up the database. If you would like (and you tell me how) I could upload it and you can tell me where I'm going wrong. I didn't include a lot of the details like prize money and such because I thought those would be easily added in once I get the oevrall structure. Also, I tried to do it by making a new nation but since I don't actually want a new national team, I don't think it's going to work.

If you think you can make this for me (at least the overall structure that will make it work, I can fill in tedious details like prize money and such myself if you like) and you get what I mean, great, but I understand that it might take a while or I might not have explained it well. So if you would like more details, let me know. If you want to see my xml file, let me know. Otherwise, if you have any other ideas as to why this is not working or advice on how I could do this, all would be much appreciated.

Thank you

OK, seeing as I can't do this myself....

Can you please create a league comprising of the six former Yugoslav republics (Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia). Each division should have 18 teams and there should be 5 divisions (Or more, if there are enough teams and it can be done, but I'm ok with 5) Teams should be placed into the divisions based on reputation. There will also be a cup competition which will include all teams from these divisions (or maybe more teams, some of which aren't in any of the divisions if that can be done) I'd like to keep the six national teams as they are and have the clubs produce newgens from the country of the city that the club is based in. I know you said that new players coming in will gain the host nation's nationality but if that can be avoided, that would be great.

So, the league will be based in one of the six republics and that is fine as long as the actual competitions from there (as well as all the other republics) are removed and replaced with this new one. This new league should now have a different Uefa coefficient than the host nation did (you can set some arbitrary value to these or combine the values from the six nations, or I can do it myself later). Any other info that is necessary and needs to be done a certain way to make it work, let me know and I can tell what I would like. Otherwise, if it's not critical, you can leave it for me to do, I don't mind.

I have made an xml file of what I think this should look like, but when I try to start a game with it, it crashes while it's setting up the database. If you would like (and you tell me how) I could upload it and you can tell me where I'm going wrong. I didn't include a lot of the details like prize money and such because I thought those would be easily added in once I get the oevrall structure. Also, I tried to do it by making a new nation but since I don't actually want a new national team, I don't think it's going to work.

If you think you can make this for me (at least the overall structure that will make it work, I can fill in tedious details like prize money and such myself if you like) and you get what I mean, great, but I understand that it might take a while or I might not have explained it well. So if you would like more details, let me know. If you want to see my xml file, let me know. Otherwise, if you have any other ideas as to why this is not working or advice on how I could do this, all would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Upload your xml file by clicking on paper clip next to smiley at top of reply to thread box, click on top browse box and then select the XML file then click 1st upload button when its listed in middle its done, close window and submit reply. I think I know problem and solution, and newgens if anything like FM10 are based from stadium city the majority of the time they were in FM10 anyway. If I cant fix your XML I should be able to rebuild structure for you at least.

Has anyone created a workable J-League yet, or at least a database that adds Japanese players?

Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to upload. When I click the paperclip, it opens a new window which is basically the first page of this thread. I can't see how I'm supposed to select my XML...what am I missing?

I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to upload. When I click the paperclip, it opens a new window which is basically the first page of this thread. I can't see how I'm supposed to select my XML...what am I missing?

Ok, I'm a noob, here it is...
what is this?
Have you made your own request?

EDIT: ignore me, i just read the posts above :)

Status
Not open for further replies.