Player: Raheem Sterling
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer: £17million (accepted)
Year: January 2013
Other Info: Had an offer accepted, but my problem is agreeing a contract with the player. He's 18 years old and has 5 star potential according to my scout. He's earning £5k per week at Liverpool, but he wants £32k per week at Arsenal and wants to be a first team player. Tried getting him to accept less but he wont budge at all. I can afford it but it seems a lot of money for an unproven 18 year old, is he worth it?

Deal with the Phil Jones offer. Jones is younger than Kaboul as well as being versatile and will also count towards 1 of your home grown players.

Thank you, I made the deal! Hopefully my season will go well, without Kaboul.

Thank you, I made the deal! Hopefully my season will go well, without Kaboul.

WAHH PHIL JONES does not want to talk to me for a contract!
So the deal is off!
Here's another deal i got:
Player: Matteo Musacchio
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: Villarreal
Offer: Kaboul (Or 9million)
Year: January 2012
Other Info: He's younger and can play the Sweeper position, so jan vertonghen can swap positions.

another one:
Player: Mats Hummels
Team who are buying/selling: Dortmund
Offer: Kaboul (or 11million)
Other Info: Again, younger. Plus this guy has monster Mental stats.
Another one:

Player: Simon Kjaer
Team who are buying/selling: Wolfsberg
Offer: £7.75million
Other Info:

Any other defenders do you guys recommend?
I want to get Kyriakos Papadopoulos or Kurt Zouma, but do you think trading ONLY (or a couple million) Kaboul would be possible?
I currently have 22million in my transfer budget.
I want to get 1-2 defenders, one striker, and one AMC. All of them i want them to be under 23 years old.
(Btw, i have Internacional as one of my Affiliated clubs, is there any player worth buying, considering the Minimum release Clause has to be low)

I have Wellington Nem, Carlos Fierro (coming next season), Luis Guilherme (for 120k and coming next season), Valencia Joel, Bennett Mason, and Goretzka Leon.
(Should i renew Huddlestone, William Gallas, Jack Bartham, Jermaine Jenas, Benoit Assou-Ekotto, and Gomes' Contracts?)

REALLY stupid question!
Gareth Bale, how much should i sell him? Manchester United wants him, i love Bale, but does 50million sound reasonable for a deal? Or should i offer him MORE?

Last edited:
Player: Jack Wilshere
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Arsenal
Offer: £30 million
Year: 2012/2013

Player: Martin Kelly
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: £10m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Have no experience with Martin kelly in oudated FM (FM 12)

player: Arteta
Team who are buying: Man city
offer: 17m Straight
year: 2012 july
other info: hes not too young thort 17m cash be really good for his age can add more money and replace him with hamsik

Player: Jack Wilshere
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Arsenal
Offer: £30 million
Year: 2012/2013

Depends if there are slightly less quality players for a whole lot cheaper, and if your midfield is so good it can only get better with top-end additions. If the answer is no and yes respectively, then go for it.

Player: Martin Kelly
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: £10m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Have no experience with Martin kelly in oudated FM (FM 12)

Hmm. Debateable. I might try and hold out for more, unless you need the money.

player: Arteta
Team who are buying: Man city
offer: 17m Straight
year: 2012 july
other info: hes not too young thort 17m cash be really good for his age can add more money and replace him with hamsik

An easy yes.

WAHH PHIL JONES does not want to talk to me for a contract!
So the deal is off!
Here's another deal i got:
Player: Matteo Musacchio
Team who are buying/selling: Villarreal
Offer: Kaboul (Or 9million)
Other Info: He's younger and can play the Sweeper position, so jan vertonghen can swap positions.
A excellent alternative to Hummels.If you can't/don't get hummels go for him.

another one:
Player: Mats Hummels
Offer: Kaboul (or 11million)
Other Info: Again, younger. Plus this guy has monster Mental stats.
If he's interested in joining you I'd for him with my eyes closed, but I'm not sure if he'd be willing and his wage demands are pretty high.
Another one:

Player: Simon Kjaer
Team who are buying/selling: Wolfsberg
Offer: £7.75million
Other Info:
He's a cheaper alternative to Hummels and Mustacchio, but personally I'd go for somebody else.

Any other defenders do you guys recommend?
I want to get Kyriakos Papadopoulos or Kurt Zouma, but do you think trading ONLY (or a couple million) Kaboul would be possible?
I currently have 22million in my transfer budget.
I want to get 1-2 defenders, one striker, and one AMC. All of them i want them to be under 23 years old.
(Btw, i have Internacional as one of my Affiliated clubs, is there any player worth buying, considering the Minimum release Clause has to be low)
Striker: Mbaye Niang?(Milan) BEEEEAAAST!
AMC: Bernard?(Atletico Miniero)
Wellington (GK) is a good prospect.

I have Wellington Nem, Carlos Fierro (coming next season), Luis Guilherme (for 120k and coming next season), Valencia Joel, Bennett Mason, and Goretzka Leon.
(Should i renew Huddlestone, William Gallas, Jack Bartham, Jermaine Jenas, Benoit Assou-Ekotto, and Gomes' Contracts?)

REALLY stupid question!
Gareth Bale, how much should i sell him? Manchester United wants him, i love Bale, but does 50million sound reasonable for a deal? Or should i offer him MORE?
£50 mill is good but I would hold out for 60.

Last edited:
Player: Raheem Sterling
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer: £17million (accepted)
Year: January 2013
Other Info: Had an offer accepted, but my problem is agreeing a contract with the player. He's 18 years old and has 5 star potential according to my scout. He's earning £5k per week at Liverpool, but he wants £32k per week at Arsenal and wants to be a first team player. Tried getting him to accept less but he wont budge at all. I can afford it but it seems a lot of money for an unproven 18 year old, is he worth it?

No deal, stick with The Ox.

Player: Demba Ba
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are selling:
Newcastle
Offer:
£15million (accepted)
Year:
August 2012
Other Info:
Not sure whether he's worth it or not.£99k p/w wages, would be played alongside Torres ahead of Sturridge.Have £33million to spend.

Player: Demba Ba
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are selling:
Newcastle
Offer:
£15million (accepted)
Year:
August 2012
Other Info:
Not sure whether he's worth it or not.£99k p/w wages, would be played alongside Torres ahead of Sturridge.Have £33million to spend.

he should have a £7m release clause no?

He has. Sorry to say it wonderkid, but you've overspent on him. And I'm not sure why he's asked for such high wages, pretty sure he didn't want that much from me. I'd say go for it, because he is a decent player, but if you don't want to pay him such high wages just cancel the deal.

Player:hamsik and moutinho
Team who are selling: Napoli and Porto
Offer: both same price 35m
Year:2012 july
Other info: i need a good deep lyin midfielder im realy confused between these 2 players :( would like to see other ppls comments ty

He has. Sorry to say it wonderkid, but you've overspent on him. And I'm not sure why he's asked for such high wages, pretty sure he didn't want that much from me. I'd say go for it, because he is a decent player, but if you don't want to pay him such high wages just cancel the deal.
Well that was embarrassingoO)

Player:hamsik and moutinho
Team who are selling: Napoli and Porto
Offer: both same price 35m
Year:2012 july
Other info: i need a good deep lyin midfielder im realy confused between these 2 players :( would like to see other ppls comments ty
I would definitely go for Moutinho as DLP.

Player: David Alaba
Team who are buying/selling: Bayern
Offer: £35.5m
Year: 2015/16
Other Info: I'm looking for a world class left back and i know this is expensive and I should have gotten him earlier but I never had the funds, had offers accepted for both him and Santon so its between them. Alaba is a bit better going forward and a bit better mental stats.

Player: Davide Santon
Team who are buying/selling: Man City
Offer: £17m
Other Info: This is less than half of what I would be paying for Alaba, Santon is no doubt not as good as alaba but i would still put him up in the top 10.

Player: David Alaba
Team who are buying/selling: Bayern
Offer: £35.5m
Other Info: I'm looking for a world class left back and i know this is expensive and I should have gotten him earlier but I never had the funds, had offers accepted for both him and Santon so its between them. Alaba is a bit better going forward and a bit better mental stats.

Player: Davide Santon
Team who are buying/selling: Man City
Offer: £17m
Other Info: This is less than half of what I would be paying for Alaba, Santon is no doubt not as good as alaba but i would still put him up in the top 10.

Alaba is fantastic, but Santon isn't that far behind. Save some of your money and go for the Italian Stallion.

alright, here's another one. looking for just one of the three here.

Player: Pedro (center mid)
Team who are buying/selling: AZ
Offer: £17.5
Other Info: I like his all around stats a lot and the nice bit of technique he has going forward, no real concerns at all.

Player: Panagiotis Tachtsidis
Team who are buying/selling: Roma
Offer: £11m
Other Info: 6m cheaper than pedro. A bit worse attacking and creatively but better defensively and is a huge presence to have in the midfield, although not a natural CM

Player: Granit Xhaka
Offer: £18.5m
Other Info: Similar player to Pedro but 1 year younger and 1m more, i love his attacking stats as well and he is well rounded like all 3 only knock is he seems a bit worse over the average than the first two

Newcastle second season need a massive defence reshuffle, sold coloccini,williamson for 12m looking at two from these 4

Player: Jan Kirchhoff/Papadopoulos/Inigo martinez/Mbiwa
Team you are managing:Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: Mainz/schalke/r.sociodad/montepillier
Offer: £12m/13m/15m/15.9m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: these all will be on 48 months deals

Newcastle second season need a massive defence reshuffle, sold coloccini,williamson for 12m looking at two from these 4

Player: Jan Kirchhoff/Papadopoulos/Inigo martinez/Mbiwa
Team you are managing:Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: Mainz/schalke/r.sociodad/montepillier
Offer: £12m/13m/15m/15.9m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: these all will be on 48 months deals

Not really played FM13 very much yet, but I'd go Kirchoff and Papadopoulos.

Kirchoff has great stats and my scout (18 judg. ability) says he is almost as good as Vermaelen, and Papadopoulos was fantastic for me on FM12, and he can play as both CB and DM so more versatile. Also can be trained into an excellent Ball-playing defender!