Player: nani
Team you are managing:Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: £25 million
Year: July 2012
other info: i know 25mill is a lot of money its 10 mill more than nanis value and i should sell, but do i really want to sell him to a premier league rival? real madrid are also intersted but they havent made a bid yet and hes accepted an offer from chelsea, thinking of cancelling it. |??

Player: nani
Team you are managing:Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: £25 million
Year: July 2012
other info: i know 25mill is a lot of money its 10 mill more than nanis value and i should sell, but do i really want to sell him to a premier league rival? real madrid are also intersted but they havent made a bid yet and hes accepted an offer from chelsea, thinking of cancelling it. |??

i would delay it if you can, and offer him for the same deal to all clubs, if real want to they will make the bid and you can send him there. if you cancel it you can always offer him back to chelsea for the same price and they should accept. I would do it and use the money to buy a young superstar, maybe Gaston Ramirez wherever he is.

yeah, prefer him playing outside your league as they always seem to score against you :)

You can get Gotze with that cash

Player: maicon (striker)
Team you are managing: monaco
Team who are buying/selling: lokomotiv
Offer: between £5.75-8m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: my scouts are saying he's good, but i dont really need him, but do have plenty of cash. is he gonna be good enough for ligue 1 if i get promoted..?

Player: maicon (striker)
Team you are managing: monaco
Team who are buying/selling: lokomotiv
Offer: between £5.75-8m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: my scouts are saying he's good, but i dont really need him, but do have plenty of cash. is he gonna be good enough for ligue 1 if i get promoted..?

he is not that great bud :)

no deal!

Player: Raheem Sterling
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer: £17million (accepted)
Year: January 2013
Other Info: Had an offer accepted, but my problem is agreeing a contract with the player. He's 18 years old and has 5 star potential according to my scout. He's earning £5k per week at Liverpool, but he wants £32k per week at Arsenal and wants to be a first team player. Tried getting him to accept less but he wont budge at all. I can afford it but it seems a lot of money for an unproven 18 year old, is he worth it?

Deal. My first season he chipped in 17 goals and 10 assists over 47 games, 3rd highest average rating in the EPL. Second season, only in january, but again he has 3rd highest average rating, 11 league goals in 24 games, and 15+ assists in all competitions. PA stiuill at 5*, and he's only at 2.5* so far, so still going to get miles better. In game value is now £12 million, which would translate to a selling value way above yours.

alright, here's another one. looking for just one of the three here.

Player: Pedro (center mid)
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: AZ
Offer: £17.5
Year: 2015/16
Other Info: I like his all around stats a lot and the nice bit of technique he has going forward, no real concerns at all.

Player: Panagiotis Tachtsidis
Team who are buying/selling: Roma
Offer: £11m
Other Info: 6m cheaper than pedro. A bit worse attacking and creatively but better defensively and is a huge presence to have in the midfield, although not a natural CM

Player: Granit Xhaka
Team who are buying/selling: Dortmund
Offer: £18.5m
Other Info: Similar player to Pedro but 1 year younger and 1m more, i love his attacking stats as well and he is well rounded like all 3 only knock is he seems a bit worse over the average than the first two

is that the Pedro who starts at Sampdoria? Bought him early in the 12/13 season (delayed his arrival till the end of season as he's not realistically starting for Liverpool anytime soon) for £3.5 million, looked like I bagged a bargain if so! What's he looking like by 15/16?

Agree with addug, you should definitely sign him. I'm in february of first seasong managing Liverpool, and in 29(3) games he has 15 goals and 5 assists. A huge plus is the fact he's english, and he plays natural on both wings. DEAL!

Player: Stephan El Shaaraway
Team you are managing:
Arsenal
Team who are selling:
A.C Milan
Offer: £13.5M
Year: 2012/13 (August 2012)
Other Info: I need a player who can replace podolski in 3 seasons. I have wellington nem but i use him as a back up winger and also a backup striker. My main wingers are walcott and podolski. His potential is 4 and a half stars. He looks an excellent prospect.

Player:Martin Kelly
Team you are managing:
Arsenal
Team who are selling:
Liverpool
Offer: £6M
Other Info: Backup for Sagna and someone needed who can replace him in 2-3 seasons. Don't feel Jenkinson is good enough. Kelly's potential is 3 and a half stars. Open to other suggestions, although i have tried Corchia and his team at least £7M (possibly more cant remember definate price) which i thought was a bit much, thoughts?
Have a budget of £10m for right back

Cheers

Last edited:
Player: Stephan El Shaaraway
Team you are managing:
Arsenal
Team who are selling:
A.C Milan
Offer: £13.5M
Other Info: I need a player who can replace podolski in 3 seasons. I have wellington nem but i use him as a back up winger and also a backup striker. My main wingers are walcott and podolski. His potential is 4 and a half stars. He looks an excellent prospect.

El Shaaraway is quality, but he is more of an AM then a winger. Also, I find Podolski is ineffective on the winger, try playing him either as a striker or as a Trequarista in the AM position. Gervinho is a quality winger, or if you are looking to buy someone then Douglas Costa is great and can play all over the midfield!

(Oh and why not just replace Podolski on the wing with Wellington?

Player:Martin Kelly
Team you are managing:
Arsenal
Team who are selling:
Liverpool
Offer: £6M
Other Info: Backup for Sagna and someone needed who can replace him in 2-3 seasons. Don't feel Jenkinson is good enough. Kelly's potential is 3 and a half stars. Open to other suggestions, although i have tried Corchia and his team at least £7M (possibly more cant remember definate price) which i thought was a bit much, thoughts?
Have a budget of £10m for right back

Cheers

Jenkinson is becoming on of the best RB's in the world on my Arsenal save, so I'd say keep him and don't get Kelly. However, I'd say Corchia is better than both of them in terms of potential, and it is only £1m more than Kelly?

Either way, DON'T GET KELLY!!! :)

El Shaaraway is quality, but he is more of an AM then a winger. Also, I find Podolski is ineffective on the winger, try playing him either as a striker or as a Trequarista in the AM position. Gervinho is a quality winger, or if you are looking to buy someone then Douglas Costa is great and can play all over the midfield!

Jenkinson is becoming on of the best RB's in the world on my Arsenal save, so I'd say keep him and don't get Kelly. However, I'd say Corchia is better than both of them in terms of potential, and it is only £1m more than Kelly?

el shaaraway's prefered position is right wing, sold gervinho. And i'm trying to get corchia but they want £9M plus. Podolski is playing well on wing so im going to stick with him. Could you post a screenshot of Jenkinson in your game, just since you said he is turning into one of the world's best.

Player: Tom Cleverly
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester United
Offer: 18million

or

Player: Danny Welbeck
Offer:
20.5million

Both in first season

Player: Tom Cleverly
Offer: 18million

or

Player: Danny Welbeck
Offer:
20.5million

Both in first season

I wouldn't do either. Cleverly can develop and Welbeck definitely can but that is a lot for both of them and you can get better/similar players for cheaper. For a playmaking mid you can get Isco from Malaga for 17.5m who i think is better already and develops better. For striker, there are a ton cheaper than 20m who will do the business for you. try Rodrigo from SLB for about 12-15m, Jovetic for 17-20 is an absolute beast as well.

Player: Thomas Ince
Team you are managing: Everton
Team who are buying/selling: Blackpool
Offer: £7,000,000 and £25,000 a week
Year: Start of 2014/15
Other Info: Wanting a new winger who can play on both sides and want to have a player that is English/British. In two seasons for Blackpool he has scored 14 creating 19.

Player: Nathan Redmond
Team who are buying/selling: Birmingham
Offer: £5,500,000 and £22,000 a week
Other Info: Wanting a new winger who can play on both sides and want to have a player that is English/British. In two seasons for Birmingham has scored four and created 22.

Both Players are rated at 2 1/2 star ability with the chance to grow another full start each.

Who should I buy?

Player: Thomas Ince
Team who are buying/selling: Blackpool
Offer: £7,000,000 and £25,000 a week
Other Info: Wanting a new winger who can play on both sides and want to have a player that is English/British. In two seasons for Blackpool he has scored 14 creating 19.

Player: Nathan Redmond
Team who are buying/selling: Birmingham
Offer: £5,500,000 and £22,000 a week
Other Info: Wanting a new winger who can play on both sides and want to have a player that is English/British. In two seasons for Birmingham has scored four and created 22.

Both Players are rated at 2 1/2 star ability with the chance to grow another full start each.

Who should I buy?
I'd go for Redmond since he's cheaper and faster.

Isco vs Coutinho

Player: Isco
Managing: Newcastle
Selling: Malaga
Price: £25M (buyout)
Year: 2014/2015
Info: Looking for a replacement for Dzagoev who hasn't played well for me, so a playmaker who'll primarily play CM. Isco has renewed his contract but still a pretty low buyout clause compared to his talent. The dilemma for me is that Coutinho is available on free transfer. Coutinho isn't competent yet in playing CM and not as good as Isco, but simply wondering if Isco is worth £25M more than Coutinho in a CM role.

Last edited:
Player: Nkoulou
Price: £28M
Year: 1st season

or

Player: Zouma
Price: £50M

I can afford both with money to spare are they good enough or is it too much?

Player: Nkoulou
Price: £28M

or

Player: Zouma
Price: £50M

I can afford both with money to spare are they good enough or is it too much?

I'm looking to sign one of them myself, but I would never pay that much. I'd wait at least until next season and try to get them cheaper. But if you can afford it it's really up to you. There's no question that they're both great players.

Hmm, is Jenkinson one of those with random PA? After 2 seasons in my Arsenal save, he's capped out at a measly 2 star rating. I replaced him with Gino Peruzzi - faster, better stats, and still growing (potential 4 stars according to Bould o_O). I would also say no to Martin Kelly. Thanks to mental man btw, Isco has been amazing for me!

My next deal:
Player: Phil Jones
Team who are selling: Manchester United
Offer: £15M
Year: 2014/15 (Jan 2015)
Other Info:
I have a budget of £40m, and my CBs are still Vermaelen and Koscielny. I sold Mertesacker and bought Zouma to rotate with them. I also have Matthias Ginter for the future. I feel very strong at the back, so I don't really need Jones until Verm and Kosc flame out (They're both 29 years old at this point). But Jones just requested a transfer for a decent fee, so I'm just thinking about it. The only stat that bothers me is his 12 jumping ability -_-

Hmm, is Jenkinson one of those with random PA? After 2 seasons in my Arsenal save, he's capped out at a measly 2 star rating. I replaced him with Gino Peruzzi - faster, better stats, and still growing (potential 4 stars according to Bould o_O). I would also say no to Martin Kelly. Thanks to mental man btw, Isco has been amazing for me!

My next deal:
Player: Phil Jones
Team who are selling: Manchester United
Offer: £15M
Year: 2014/15 (Jan 2015)
Other Info:
I have a budget of £40m, and my CBs are still Vermaelen and Koscielny. I sold Mertesacker and bought Zouma to rotate with them. I also have Matthias Ginter for the future. I feel very strong at the back, so I don't really need Jones until Verm and Kosc flame out (They're both 29 years old at this point). But Jones just requested a transfer for a decent fee, so I'm just thinking about it. The only stat that bothers me is his 12 jumping ability -_-

Deal, the guy is versatile and also offers you the luxury of being home grown. Time to move on either Vermalen or koscielny imo.