Player: Gaston Ramirez
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Southampton
Offer: £15.5 (release clause)

Year: September 2013--- signing date is June 9, 2014
Other Info: The only natural left winger in my squad is Antoine Griezmann. Wellington Nem and Cazorla also perform well as left wingers. Signing in the summer because I don't need a left winger immediately, but it would be nice to sign a player like him..

Player: Gaston Ramirez
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Southampton
Offer: £15.5 (release clause)

Year: September 2013--- signing date is June 9, 2014
Other Info: The only natural left winger in my squad is Antoine Griezmann. Wellington Nem and Cazorla also perform well as left wingers. Signing in the summer because I don't need a left winger immediately, but it would be nice to sign a player like him..

Deal, he turns out to be amazing if gets the game time so only if you can give him quite a bit of game time

Player: Raphael Varane
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £45.0

Year: June 2014
Other Info:
I have about
£75.0 available. I have already spent big on Wilshere but i just sold Vidic and Ferdinand retired. My starting CB's are Papadoupoulos & Evans with Caulker and Smalling as back ups.

Player: Eriksen
Team who are selling: Ajax
Offer:
£28.5
Other Info:
I have Ramsey/Wilshere in mid field as dlp and Ozil up top as CAM but I need a back up as Powell, Vilhena, Hughes are still young or should I use them as subs?

Player: Raphael Varane
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £45.0

Other Info:
I have about
£75.0 available. I have already spent big on Wilshere but i just sold Vidic and Ferdinand retired. My starting CB's are Papadoupoulos & Evans with Caulker and Smalling as back ups.

No Deal, too much money for him imo and can get just as good elsewhere, have a look at the usuals - Doria, Zouma etc. and see if you can get them for any cheaper. Also what about jones? Amazing for me at CB.

Player: Eriksen
Team who are selling: Ajax
Offer:
£28.5
Other Info:
I have Ramsey/Wilshere in mid field as dlp and Ozil up top as CAM but I need a back up as Powell, Vilhena, Hughes are still young or should I use them as subs?

No Deal, just use what you have already and focus on developing the talent already there as many youth prospects, eriksen will no doubt just warm the bench and that money could be spent elsewhere.

No Deal, too much money for him imo and can get just as good elsewhere, have a look at the usuals - Doria, Zouma etc. and see if you can get them for any cheaper. Also what about jones? Amazing for me at CB.

Cheers! Yeah im going to take a look at Doria, Zouma, and maybe Umtiti. I might move Jones to CB and get Danilo for RB, I also have Peruzzi coming in on a free.

No Deal, just use what you have already and focus on developing the talent already there as many youth prospects, eriksen will no doubt just warm the bench and that money could be spent elsewhere.

Good point! cheers

Player: Ander Herrera
Team you are managing: Aston Villa
Team who are selling: Bilbao
Offer:
£. 16.25
Other Info: Have interesting money to spend. This kid is transfer listed and my scouts rate him 4.5 starts. I play 4-2-3-1 and I think he would be inmense in the hole as a trequartista.

Last edited:
Player: Ander Herrera
Team you are managing: Aston Villa
Team who are selling: Bilbao
Offer:
£. 16.25
Other Info: Have interesting money to spend. This kid is transfer listed and my scouts rate him 4.5 starts. I play 4-2-3-1 and I think he would be inmense in the hole as a trequartista.

Deal, good price and will be a good player unless got someone better to sit in the hole, however personally I would not play as a trequartista but a advanced playmaker, but that would be my preference.

Is this guy worth it for £24.5m, or should I wait out for someone a bit cheaper/younger?

View attachment 382443

His mentality isnt that good, composure and concentration, but he is quick and technically gifted.. I say look at what he had average is the game, is he averaging 7.30 +?..if so, deal

90 mil for 28 year old Falcao, deal or no deal?

Selling or buying?.. Selling yes, buying no, there are many great regens that will come

His mentality isnt that good, composure and concentration, but he is quick and technically gifted.. I say look at what he had average is the game, is he averaging 7.30 +?..if so, deal

Selling or buying?.. Selling yes, buying no, there are many great regens that will come

Buying. Hmm he's one of the few strikers with Curls Ball I can find.
**** it's hard to tutor that move!

Went with your advice Emman & Isildur and didn't bother, he had 17 goals and 10 assists in 54 games for Flamengo with a 7.23 rating - which says to me he's very inconsistent. Money weren't really an issue, I was planning on selling Lamela for around £40+mil and bringing him in, but decided to keep Lamela as he had an unbelievable season - 23 goals 20 assists in 44 games from RM!! - and instead I brought this youngster in from free

View attachment 474187

Currently got him on defensive winger training with Lamela tutoring him, and I'll get Allione my other RM to tutor him when Lamela's done. Got a good feeling he'll be better than Jonathan.

Thanks for the replies guys :).

Player: Cabella
Team you are managing: Southamtpon
Team who are selling: Montpellier
Offer: 15 m €
Year: 2012/13

OR

Player: Pjanic
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Roma
Offer: 20 m €
Year: 2012/13

I'm looking at either of these deals, which one is better?

Not sure about Cabella but Pjanic turns into a World Class player.