Player: LucasTeam im managing: PortoTeam buying: CSKA MoscowOffer: £17.25 milYear: July 2012

Player:Hugo Rodallega
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are buying/selling: Wigan
Offer: £7.5M
Year: 2010/11
Other Info: Drogba injured for 7 months spent majority of funds on De Rossi and Sissoko

Player:Hugo Rodallega
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are buying/selling: Wigan
Offer: £7.5M
Year: 2010/11
Other Info: Drogba injured for 7 months spent majority of funds on De Rossi and Sissoko
Deal

Player:Loric Cana
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Galatasaray
Offer: £13m

5IqCu.png

Year: 2010/11 - Winter Transfer window
Other Info: it's bit interesting 'cause my scouts saying that it would be only a "decent signing". But Cana's atributes and season ratings/stats - looks like very OK. So deal or no deal? :)

Last edited:
Player: Alexis Sanchez
Team you are managing:Man city
Team who are selling: Udiniese
Offer: 28,710,000 for him.
Year: 2012 apr 29
Other Info: In CL final, won premier league twice. Should i try and bring it down? Apparently he's dissatisfied with his club.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Player:Loric Cana
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Galatasaray
Offer: £13m

5IqCu.png

Year: 2010/11 - Winter Transfer window
Other Info: it's bit interesting 'cause my scouts saying that it would be only a "decent signing". But Cana's atributes and season ratings/stats - looks like very OK. So deal or no deal? :)
Looks alright, but I would try to bring the price down. 13m for a 27 yr old isnt good.

Havok: Deal for Boudebouz but I would rather get Alex Teixeria - Shakthar or Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica

Mattw14: Deal for Lucas

Frustra8ed: No Deal for Rodagella! you can get Vagner Love, Seydou Doumbia, Thomas Necid, Fred, Kleber etc for that price!

Birds returning: no deal mate, way too much cash for a Sunerland reject.. good mental stats yes and will be a good tutor but not worth it... Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev, Mourane Fellaini - Everton, Josuha Guilovogui - St Ettienne, Kwadwo Asamoah - Udinese, Kader Mangane - Stade Rennais, Ferando - Porto, Guido Pizzaro - Lanus, Macdonald Mariga - Inter, Ceyhun Gulselam - Trabzsonspor, Nicolas N'Kolou - Monaco

Player:Gonzalo Higuain
Team you are managing: PSG
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer:32M+ 10M over 24 months!!!
Year:August 2011
Other Info:They want him back after I bought him for 9M and I also traded Demba Ba for Benzema but who could I replace him with???

Deal mate, use that cash and get Cavani, Hulk, Muller, Eto'o, Nilmar, Falcoa, Vagner Love, Seydou Doumbia, Juan Manual Mata (retrained as poacher)

Deal mate, use that cash and get Cavani, Hulk, Muller, Eto'o, Nilmar, Falcoa, Vagner Love, Seydou Doumbia, Juan Manual Mata (retrained as poacher)

Thanks I might try Aguero but they want 32M for him!!!

Biabiany
Team Managing: Leicester
Free at the end of the season
January 2012
Wants 40k a week till 2016.
LFC V4 summer update

Mutu
same as above but 56k a week till 2014.

Nigel De Jong (27)
Team Selling: Man City
Fee: £3.5m
Going into my third season
Wages are £73k which is the same as my highest earners already so no more nasty wage rises that I forgot about.(Scaot Dann on £73k is very stupid)

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Also I need back up to Ganso
Krancjar
Team Selling: Spurs
Fee: £3m
or
Levan Kenia
Team Selling: Schalke
Fee: £1.2m

deal for Nigel, good player... bit high wages.. I wish we (the manager) could force/ask the selling club to pay for part of his wages until the end of their contract so they can join as it only happens when they buy players from us. its a bit irritating.. wonder if they will fix that in Fm12..

what does Kenia look like so far? I would see if you can get Dzagoev - CSKA instead, i got him for just on £3.8m 2nd season.

I would deal for Kenia though :)

deal for Nigel, good player... bit high wages.. I wish we (the manager) could force/ask the selling club to pay for part of his wages until the end of their contract so they can join as it only happens when they buy players from us. its a bit irritating.. wonder if they will fix that in Fm12..

what does Kenia look like so far? I would see if you can get Dzagoev - CSKA instead, i got him for just on £3.8m 2nd season.

I would deal for Kenia though :)
I know I really want that as well. Im just after finding out I cant get a WP for Kenia.Went for Dzagoev but will cost £10m.I found out Eriksen for about £7m but Im not sure if he would join.

go for Dzagoev, Eriksen Kenia then Krancjar in that order.. this is Alan Dzagoev in my latest tactic at Amc... (not my SS Serp1 after his 1st season in his squad using the tactic)

x5EMY.png

go for Dzagoev, Eriksen Kenia then Krancjar in that order.. this is Alan Dzagoev in my latest tactic at Amc... (not my SS Serp1 after his 1st season in his squad using the tactic)

x5EMY.png

I might try and loan someone and wait another season cuz I only want a backup because Ganso so there is no point paying millions if they arnt gonna play many matches.

get Jean, Lamela, Oscar, Yokaslu, Firmino, Gaitan, Adryan (Flamengo) Wendel (Atletico Mineiro) Wanderson costa Viana (Olympiakos) Giannis Fetfatzidis (Olymipiakos) so long for rotation and the future:

132800d1297296605-wanderson-costa-viana-olympiakos-wanderson7777.png

get Jean, Lamela, Oscar, Yokaslu, Firmino, Gaitan, Adryan (Flamengo) Wendel (Atletico Mineiro) Wanderson costa Viana (Olympiakos) Giannis Fetfatzidis (Olymipiakos) so long for rotation and the future:

132800d1297296605-wanderson-costa-viana-olympiakos-wanderson7777.png
Are any of them easy to get WP for because its not easy for us to get them.

not sure mate, it all depends on your club and a few other factors.. try offerning them and see who comes and who gets awarded a WP or at least appeal and see what happens...

Lamela should, Gaitan should be the easiest and Giannis is Greek so he wont need one ;)

not sure mate, it all depends on your club and a few other factors.. try offerning them and see who comes and who gets awarded a WP or at least appeal and see what happens...

Lamela should, Gaitan should be the easiest and Giannis is Greek so he wont need one ;)

Ok thanks.Raikan.