Van der VaartSelling: Tottenham (me)Buying: Manchester City / Malaga / Manchester UnitedTransfer fee: 20M EurosOther info: I'm in the 3rd season. Won the league, Carling Cup, and Europa league. VDV is 29 now, but just came off an amazing season. However, I have just bough Hamsik for 22M. I alternate between playing a 4-2-3-1 and a 4-4-2.

My 1st team midfielders include: Bale, Hamsik, Huddlestone, Kranjcar, Lennon, Modric, Palacios, Pienaar, Rose, Sandro, Townsend.

Should I keep or sell VDV? I don't really need the funds though.
Deal he is getting old.

I started as Rangers in January and Ive made my transfers and Im happy with my current squad
View attachment 194362
I also signed Dean Bouzanis on a free but he is in my reserves.

Now Ive gone through and found some good players who contracts are running out at the end of the season.Should I sign any of them.
Players-Team-Pos-Wages
Luke Freeman-Arsenal-ST £2k a week
Marco Rossi-Parma-DC £10k a week
Davide Petrucci-Man United-AMC £4.6k a week
Jérémy Hélan-Man City-DL £925 a week
Manuel Gulde-Hoffenheim-DC £4k a week
Lucas Albrecht-Rostock-ST £775 a week
Ryan Mason-Spurs-AMC £2k a week
Paul Downing-West Brom-DC £850 a week

Also in an attempt to make my squad younger.
Papac,Healy,Bocanegra and probably Alexander will all be leaving.
I might keep Weir on until he retires.

£19m is a bit much for a gamble but might as well take it. He would do well as a Deep Lying Forward - Attack and Support or even a Terquartista.

Deal.

Thanks for the advice. In the end I waited to see how he did in pre-season - he did well, so I signed him in the week before the window closed. At Dortmund he was usually playing at the tip of a midfield diamond behind two strikers, which to me doesn't seem his ideal position. I'm experimenting with 4-2-3-1 with three AMCs, and I'm hoping that playing as one of the outside AMCs with more freedom and less responsibility for playmaking will show his potential.

Van der VaartSelling: Tottenham (me)Buying: Manchester City / Malaga / Manchester UnitedTransfer fee: 20M EurosOther info: I'm in the 3rd season. Won the league, Carling Cup, and Europa league. VDV is 29 now, but just came off an amazing season. However, I have just bough Hamsik for 22M. I alternate between playing a 4-2-3-1 and a 4-4-2.

My 1st team midfielders include: Bale, Hamsik, Huddlestone, Kranjcar, Lennon, Modric, Palacios, Pienaar, Rose, Sandro, Townsend.

Should I keep or sell VDV? I don't really need the funds though.

You have a good midfield, If it was me i would reject the bid as he is in form and if he doesnt play well , sell in january

inter offered 14M Euros for marko marin. im werder bremen first season and i play a formation without wingers (4-1-2-1-2) only reason im thinking about this is arnautovic injured for 3 months and before that his stats were declining (this always happens with him in every save and i have no idea why.) and pizzaro doesnt fit my style so im planning to sell him. i use marin as a striker and AMC and he does well. what do you guys think.

My club: Villareal
season: 1st
player: Busquets (bought for 6 mio)
interested club: chelsea, man city
offer: 22,5 mio

Should I accept? He is very young and his average rating was 6.91, but I played him in the central midfield instead as defensive midfielder. The problem is to get a good replacement.

Deal, buy Javi Martinez for around £16m

ask for a little more even, percentage profit of next sale even

Player - Luis Suarez
Team Selling - Liverpool
Team Buying - Arsenal (me)
Price - £17m
Notes - Start of season 2012-2013 and my strikers are currently: Hulk, Chamakh, RVP and a regen. If I do this deal it will almost certainly mean I will sell RVP since Barcelona want him.

Deal for Suarez, sell RVP, you will get a lot more cash than that!

Well lost out on Suarez because he chose Atletico Madrid over me. Kinda ****** because I also accepted a 17.5m bid from Inter for RVP. Might cancel the transfer or just and go buy another striker.

Player: David Silva
Team you are managing:
Tottenham
Team who are selling:
Man City
Offer:
£3.5m
Year:
2014/2015
Other Info:
Transfer listed in January of 2015. That's almost too good of a deal to pass up, but I already have Willian, Ganso, Bale, Gotze, Lennon, and Muniain when he's not playing striker for my AM spots in my 4-2-3-1, so I'm not sure if I want his wages on the bill, especially considering how high they will be from playing for City.

offer and see what he wants :) if it is semi reasonable and you do want him, sell Lennon and Willian to make space for him to join!

Player: Cesc Fabregas
Team you are managing: Arsenal

Team who are buying:
Real Madrid
Offer:
£50 Mil
Year:
2011/2012

Player: Juan
Team managing: Roma
Team offering: Chelsea
Price: £12.5 mil
Year: Jan 2011
Other info: Playing on LFC update so have Kjaer as my main cb, with the 2 burdisso brothers and Heinze. Is it best to cash in on Juan due to his age and then use that money to get Kjaer on perm and try for another quality cb?

deal Nando, Juan is old bones! get Mario Fernandes - Gremio to replace him :)

Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 74 Mil Euros
Year: Aug 2013

Player: Jack Wilshere
Team who are buying: Manchester City
Offer: 44 Mil Euros

I got Pastore, also Canales for really cheap on Summer 2013 (~2 Mil Euros, previous year he's worth like 50 mil Euros), Jack Rodwell Marouane Fellaini, and Muller.

Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 74 Mil Euros

Player: Jack Wilshere
Team who are buying: Manchester City
Offer: 44 Mil Euros

I got Pastore, also Canales for really cheap on Summer 2013 (~2 Mil Euros, previous year he's worth like 50 mil Euros), Jack Rodwell Marouane Fellaini, and Muller.

Deal for both.. You already have Pastore and Canales with the backup of Rodwell and Fellaini. And With 108m you can buy whole new squad.. Definitely deal for both..

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Player : Mauro Zarate
Team you are managing: Real Madrid FC
Team who are selling : Lazio
Offer : Transfer listed by request > 12.8m E
Year : 2012 january

The thing is , in he's first year he scored 29 goals on 22 games, and now in the 2011/12 season he has 17 goals in 15 games but is unhappy.. But I have already these in my team : Iker Muniain;Neymar;Benzema;Higuain;C.Ronaldo;Di Maria;Ozil;Jurado;Kaka;Callejon;Coentrao and Canales sometimes playing the wings..

sell Callejon, Jurado and Benzema. Zarate is good, not fantastic :) on second thought, No deal! just sell Jurado and Callejon :)