Season 2011/2012
Player: Javier Pastore
Team Im Managing: Juventus
Team who is buying: Juventus
Offer : 13.75 M

he's transfer listed so good for me :)

I'm currently unable to match Palermo's valuation of the player in my game. They want £35 million and aren't budging one tiny bit. £13.75m is a bargain.

Season: 2011-2012
Player: Matías Fernandez
Team I'm Managing: At.Madrid
Team selling: Sporting CP
Offer: 9 M
Other: I need a playmaker so I searched 18 in Creativity,passing and technique so if there is someone else u can recommend than please tell me :)

Player: Edin Dzeko
Team you are managing/Buying: Barcelona
Team who are selling: Wolfburg
Offer: 11.25Mil
Year: 2011 (dzeko still at 25 age )
Other Info: already bought Oscar Cardozo last season, which i consider similar type with Dzeko. However, Cardozo dint really perform well last year. 33 apps only 12 goal. Wolfburg is offering Dzeko in a interesting price

Last edited:
Season: 2011-2012
Player: Matías Fernandez
Team I'm Managing: At.Madrid
Team selling: Sporting CP
Offer: 9 M
Other: I need a playmaker so I searched 18 in Creativity,passing and technique so if there is someone else u can recommend than please tell me :)

Deal.

Player: Edin Dzeko
Team you are managing/Buying: Barcelona
Team who are selling: Wolfburg
Offer: 11.25Mil
Year: 2011 (dzeko still at 25 age )
Other Info: already bought Oscar Cardozo last season, which i consider similar type with Dzeko. However, Cardozo dint really perform well last year. 33 apps only 12 goal. Wolfburg is offering Dzeko in a interesting price

Deal definitely!

Player: Kwadwo Asamoah
Managing team: Atletico Madrid
Selling team: Udinese
Offer: 9 mil
Year: 2011 summer
Info: I am playing with three midfielders, and would like to buy an anchorman. I already have Fellaini, Mario Suarez, Raul Garcia, and on the bench Ignacio Camacho and Fran Merida

Player: Asmir Begovic
Team managing: Tottenham
Team selling: Stoke
Offer: 2.3 M
Year: 2010/2011
additional info: I just bought smithies then stoke came knocking at my door with what sounds like a good deal. Money is tight right now (this would use up the rest of my budget), but I suppose I will need replacements for Gomes and Cudicini eventually so maybe it isn't a bad idea to pick up another keeper now?

Season 2012/2013
Player: Esteban Granero
Team I'm Managing: FC PORTO
Team selling: Parma
Offer : 30 Million

Player: Asmir Begovic
Team managing: Tottenham
Team selling: Stoke
Offer: 2.3 M
Year: 2010/2011
additional info: I just bought smithies then stoke came knocking at my door with what sounds like a good deal. Money is tight right now (this would use up the rest of my budget), but I suppose I will need replacements for Gomes and Cudicini eventually so maybe it isn't a bad idea to pick up another keeper now?

Deal.

Season 2012/2013
Player: Esteban Granero
Team I'm Managing: FC PORTO
Team selling: Parma
Offer : 30 Million

No deal. I suppose you're looking for an AM? Try Martin Galvan/Eden Hazard/John Fleck.

Player: Mamadou Sakho
Team you are managing: Atletico Madrid
Team who are buying/selling: PSG
Offer: 19,75 mil
Year: 2013/2014
Other Info: My scout says i need to bid at least 19,75 for him to get him and it also says its just a "good signing"

OR

Player: Georgy Schennikov
Team you are managing: At. Madrid
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: 18,5 Mils
Other Info: This guy is cheaper, and wants a smaller salary than Sakho and also my scout says he's a quality signing!

I need one of these 2 i can't get both. here are their profiles

Player: Mamadou Sakho
Team you are managing: Atletico Madrid
Team who are buying/selling: PSG
Offer: 19,75 mil
Other Info: My scout says i need to bid at least 19,75 for him to get him and it also says its just a "good signing"

OR

Player: Georgy Schennikov
Team you are managing: At. Madrid
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: 18,5 Mils
Other Info: This guy is cheaper, and wants a smaller salary than Sakho and also my scout says he's a quality signing!

I need one of these 2 i can't get both. here are their profiles
deal for sakho, no deal for schennikov

Player : Mario Balotelli
Team managing: Chelsea
Team selling: Man city
Offer : 24.5 Million Pounds
Year : Start of 2011/12 season
Addition Info: I do need a player that plays like him in those positions ( AM R/L, ST) But from what i've seen in the forums is that he tends to get into a row with his management. (P.S. Right after i was offered him, Villareal and Ajax offered me Rossi and Suarez which i absolutely cannot reject and resist.)

Last edited:
Player: Giuseppe Rossi
Team Managing: AC Milan
Team Selling: Villarreal
Offer: £5.5million
Year: Start of 2010/11 season
Additional Info: I have 5 strikers already - Pato , Ibrahimovic, Lukaku, Robinho and Inzaghi. I am currently playing with 3 up front and Inzaghi is 37 so I on expect another season tops from him, whilist I view Lukaku as Ibrahimovic's back up for the central striker slot

Player : Mario Balotelli
Team managing: Chelsea
Team selling: Man city
Offer : 24.5 Million Pounds
Year : Start of 2011/12 season
Addition Info: I do need a player that plays like him in those positions ( AM R/L, ST) But from what i've seen in the forums is that he tends to get into a row with his management. (P.S. Right after i was offered him, Villareal and Ajax offered me Rossi and Suarez which i absolutely cannot reject and resist.)

No deal. I rather you go for Rossi/Suarez or maybe Falcao/Hulk.

Player: Giuseppe Rossi
Team Managing: AC Milan
Team Selling: Villarreal
Offer: £5.5million
Year: Start of 2010/11 season
Additional Info: I have 5 strikers already - Pato , Ibrahimovic, Lukaku, Robinho and Inzaghi. I am currently playing with 3 up front and Inzaghi is 37 so I on expect another season tops from him, whilist I view Lukaku as Ibrahimovic's back up for the central striker slot

Deal!

Player : Gareth Bale
Team you are managing : Man U
Team who are selling : Tottenham
Offer : 5.5m
Year : 2010/2011
Other Info : Gareth Bale not happy at Tottenham, so they offered him to me

and

Player : Marek Hamsik
Team who are selling : Napoli
Offer : 12.5m
Other info : he's not happy at Napoli

Team you are managing : Charlton Athletic
Offer : 5m
Year : 2013/2014
Other info : Just been promoted to Premier League with a budget of 6m to avoid relegation. Would take away most of my budget yet I need quality on the left hand side.

Offer : 5.5m
Other Info : Gareth Bale not happy at Tottenham, so they offered him to me

and

Player : Marek Hamsik
Team who are selling : Napoli
Offer : 12.5m
Other info : he's not happy at Napoli

Deal for both.

Team you are managing : Charlton Athletic
Offer : 5m
Year : 2013/2014
Other info : Just been promoted to Premier League with a budget of 6m to avoid relegation. Would take away most of my budget yet I need quality on the left hand side.

Deal but i'm not sure if you can afford his wages though :S