Team who are selling : Aston Villa
Year : 2010/2011
Price: 9 milion

Player : James Tomkins
Team you are managing : West Ham United
Team who are selling : Boloton
Offer : loan offer 4.1 loan fee and futer fee 7.5 milion
P.S. and also i have offer for Tomkins from Birmingham 6 milion in cash.

Player : Junior Stanislas
Team who are selling : Aston Villa
Price: 9 milion

Player : James Tomkins
Team who are selling : Boloton
Offer : loan offer 4.1 loan fee and futer fee 7.5 milion
P.S. and also i have offer for Tomkins from Birmingham 6 milion in cash.
no deal for both. they become quality after 2-3 years time. try to get at least 12m for stanislas if you really need to sell.

Player : Cristiano Ronaldo (31 age)
Team you are managing : Aston Villa
Team who are selling : Real Madrid
Year : 2016/2017
Price: 27 milion
Info: I dont have good eneough AMR

Player : Cristiano Ronaldo (31 age)
Team you are managing : Aston Villa
Year : 2016/2017
Price: 27 milion
Info: I dont have good eneough AMR

That's a huge sum of money for a 31yo player. No deal.

Player: Mario Ballotelli
Team managing: Spurs
Team Selling: City
Price: 7.8 M
Year: 2011/2012
Other Info: Seems a great price but I assume the reason he is on his way out is he was tearing apart the city dressing room and I don't want him to do the same to mine. Also his work rate is really poor. Good price, good player but is he worth the risk?

Other Info: Seems a great price but I assume the reason he is on his way out is he was tearing apart the city dressing room and I don't want him to do the same to mine. Also his work rate is really poor. Good price, good player but is he worth the risk?

i would say deal because for that price he is worth the risk in my opinion. he has the quality to make this a real bargin.

Player : Iker Casillas (31 age)
Team you are managing : Spurs
Year : 2012/2013
Price: 26 milion
Info: Should be a no brainer, but I still have Gomes, as well as Joe Hart and Maarten Stekelenberg...

Player : Gary Cahill
Team you are managing : Liverpool
Team who are selling : Bolton
Year : 2011/2012
Price: 3.8 million
Info: I've got Agger, Carragher, Wilson and have signed Shawcross & Phil Jones at the start of the season.

Player: Dzeko
Team you are managing: Internazionale
Team who are buying/selling: Wolfsburg
Offer: 9.5Mil
Year: 2011 ( March)
Other Info: Here's the deal, i started this save because i want to start a new era at Inter. Almost every player there is old and i am refreshing the team by buying players over time. Currently i have Milito and Eto'o for the lone striker role, and they are both still performing well. So, should i get Dzeko for next season or should i wait another season and hang on with these strikers. Remember that i want this save to be kind of a realistic experience where i don't just spend 50Mil per season on lots of players

Player : Iker Casillas (31 age)
Team you are managing : Spurs
Year : 2012/2013
Price: 26 milion
Info: Should be a no brainer, but I still have Gomes, as well as Joe Hart and Maarten Stekelenberg...

No deal.

Player : Gary Cahill
Team you are managing : Liverpool
Team who are selling : Bolton
Year : 2011/2012
Price: 3.8 million
Info: I've got Agger, Carragher, Wilson and have signed Shawcross & Phil Jones at the start of the season.

Deal. He's good and able to replace Carragher.

Player: Dzeko
Team you are managing: Internazionale
Team who are buying/selling: Wolfsburg
Offer: 9.5Mil
Year: 2011 ( March)
Other Info: Here's the deal, i started this save because i want to start a new era at Inter. Almost every player there is old and i am refreshing the team by buying players over time. Currently i have Milito and Eto'o for the lone striker role, and they are both still performing well. So, should i get Dzeko for next season or should i wait another season and hang on with these strikers. Remember that i want this save to be kind of a realistic experience where i don't just spend 50Mil per season on lots of players

Deal but you need to get rid of either Milito or Eto'o as you are only using 1 striker.

Yeah... and i kinda feel bad for pushing aside either of those so i think i will pass this offer and go for Hernandez or Balotelli in the future

Worth it! I bought him for 9m though...

Player: Pantelis Kapetanos
Team managing: Leeds
Team Selling: Steaua, offered by agent
Price: 400 K approx.
Year: current, 2010/11, initial transfer period.
Other Info: A bit better than my current target man Becchio (3.5 > 3 stars), but he would literally exhaust my remaining transfer budget for the season. The question is whether he is really the best option for that.

Scout report says
View attachment 118484

Team: Everton
Selling: Sylvain Distin
Price: £3.5m
Buyer: Fulham

Buying: David Wheater
Price: £2m
Seller: Middlesborough

Player: James O Shea
Team managing: Southampton
Team selling: Birmingham