The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Im in Jan 2011 with Celtic.Ive currently decided that I will be selling Samaras and Rassmusen.Leaving me with Stokes,Hooper and Murphy up front with Commons also being able to play there.Currently I am only playing 1 striker tho next season I may play 2.Now it is looking likley that Christian Benitez will be signing on a free at the end of his contract in the summer but I will prob look to let murphy go in summer to raise some extra cash if needs be.So I need a back up here are my choices.

Jay Rodriguez
Team managing: Celitc
Team Selling: Burnley
Fee: End of contact (To arrive in the summer)
Role: Backup
or
Rob Earnshaw
Team managing: Celtic
Team Selling: Nottingham Forrest
Role: Back up

Also I will be looking to sell both keepers and Forster will go back to Newcastle when his loan finishes.Im hoping to get Enyeama on a free when his contact expires in the summer.Also I will be getting boucher when his contact expires in the summer as my third choice keeper but I will need a decent back up to enyeama so who should I get?

Kirean Westwood
Team Selling: Coventry
or
Mattew Gilks
Team Selling: Blackpool

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Was going threw players who had 6 months left on there contact and found West Broms new signing.
Gareth McAuley.Is he any good because I might sign him at the end of his contract if he is.

Player:Thiago Motta
Team you are managing:Inter Milan
Team who are buying : Chelsea & Real Madrid
Offer:£11.25M & £13.5M Monthly installments of £11.25M
Other Info If i do sell him how can i replace him with ????

Anyone one this HELP

Id say no deal.
What year is it.
Does it matter if the player is european or not?

Player:Moussa Sissoko ( Fiorentina)
Team you are managing:FIORENTINA
Team who are buying : Chelsea
Offer:30M Euro

Im man u

Barcelona are offering 20mil for vidic

do i accept? hes 31 now

If so, who can i get to replace him

Im man u

Barcelona are offering 20mil for vidic

do i accept? hes 31 now

If so, who can i get to replace him

Deal mate, get Mario Fernandes - Gremio or Sokratis Kyrgiakos - Schalke

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Player:Moussa Sissoko ( Fiorentina)
Team you are managing:FIORENTINA
Team who are buying : Chelsea
Offer:30M Euro
ask for more, thats only about £24m.. how much did you pay for him?

I cant raise the price, they dont want negotiate any more, so its 30m Euro for sissoko

Last edited:
Tom Cairney
Team managing: Norwich
Team buying: Chelsea
Fee: £10 Million
Year: 2016
Other info: I have Sergio Canales and Thiago battling it out for a first team place and Cairney doesn't make the bench but he's not unhappy i give him games here and there but i was thinking of selling him and using my young regen to fill his role...

I have a dilema: I currently have Thiago as my AM and hes played exceptional in the last season, however should i buy Sergio Canales for 4.4mil?

I also have Dario Conca who is 30 whos my current back up to Thiago.

Real Madrid has offered Ronaldo to me (Man UTD) at end of 3rd season for 70 mill but is willing to negotiate. Should i go for it? I can easily cover it (given 150mill transfer kitty at the beginning of the season). Have Valencia, Bale, Obertan and Nani for wingers but was planning on selling nani soon anyway as he's to wasteful and shoots to often when i want him to cross (+ being really inconsistent)
Deal or no deal?!

I have a dilema: I currently have Thiago as my AM and hes played exceptional in the last season, however should i buy Sergio Canales for 4.4mil?

I also have Dario Conca who is 30 whos my current back up to Thiago.
use the template in the future.
but to answer I'd say deal as Canales is a great deal for only 4.4m and if it doesn't work out his resell value could be quite high.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Real Madrid has offered Ronaldo to me (Man UTD) at end of 3rd season for 70 mill but is willing to negotiate. Should i go for it? I can easily cover it (given 150mill transfer kitty at the beginning of the season). Have Valencia, Bale, Obertan and Nani for wingers but was planning on selling nani soon anyway as he's to wasteful and shoots to often when i want him to cross (+ being really inconsistent)
Deal or no deal?!

Deal :), CR7 is awesome as an inside forward and can easily cover upfront as evryone knows

Ronaldo bangs in goals for fun, however he also shoots for fun so he is not the best winger IMO, but amazing inside forward. I get 50 goals out of him as an inside forward but he does take about 20 shots a game, but I don't mind as he score's loads.

ok thanks, offered him a contract after i beat his real madrid team in the CL final 1-0 ;) Fletcher 104 mins haha

I'm playing Udinese and I need a strong anchor man

Get Nkoulou on loan 700k fee

OR

Buy Etienne Capoue 7.75 M

OR

Loan Steven N'zonzi fee 75k plus 1.9M future fee

managing celtic need a decent player ive had offers acepted for daniel schwaab or michal kadlec can only buy one if you dont think i should buy either say who else i could buy

Hey im new on here but been readin alot last few dayss< taken alot in, played a gamee then started readin soo started over lastt night and tactics sick atm not lost a game all season P 15 W 14 in the league, anyway i used up all the budget, most on Raikans advice for man united< and i found a function that lets you ask the boardd to move for a player for you, and it work for three, Modric muller and gareth bale all at the same time, all for about 60mil odd now their all due to join me in jan, am i ****** or what? I know bale is supposed to be good in this game but not sure about the others

Back