The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
So you spent £180 mill on three players? What was your starting budget? Also Man Utd have a massive debt, with this your finances will be screwed.

Player: Cheick Tiote
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying : Zenit
Offer:10m

Just a quick qustion .. how do i know what is a good price to ask and offer from a player ... i look genie scout and it gives sale value 138M for maicon for example and no-one in the world would be that much ...

Just a quick qustion .. how do i know what is a good price to ask and offer from a player ... i look genie scout and it gives sale value 138M for maicon for example and no-one in the world would be that much ...

I think that 138 M is the possible value that Internazionale would sell him! for eg I would at most spend 30M for Hamsik mate, it depends on the player

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Player: Cheick Tiote
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying : Zenit
Offer:10m

Deal

I'm playing as Liverpool in my third season and I have an agreed deal for Alexis Sanchez and I was wondering if he's good as an inside forward.

Player: Alexis Sanchez
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying: Liverpool
Offer:13m
Other: I have Sergio Aguero and Luis Suarez that can cover this position so I need another player there, but I don't want to raise my wage budget to much. (That's the reason Kuyt was sold and Gerrard hasn't received a new contract offer)

I'm playing as Liverpool in my third season and I have an agreed deal for Alexis Sanchez and I was wondering if he's good as an inside forward.

Player: Alexis Sanchez
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying: Liverpool
Offer:13m
Other: I have Sergio Aguero and Luis Suarez that can cover this position so I need another player there, but I don't want to raise my wage budget to much. (That's the reason Kuyt was sold and Gerrard hasn't received a new contract offer)
deal as he's quality

Player: Torres
Team you are managing: liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Man city
Offer: $39m
Year: 2016

Player: Otekpa Eneji
Team you are managing:CFR Cluj 1907
Team who are selling : Enyimba
Offer: 150.000 Euro

View attachment 174826 View attachment 174827 View attachment 174828
pencil.png

Player: Raphael (Santos GK)
Selling: Santos
Buying Man Utd (Me)
Offer: $6M (Maybe $5)

My scouts thought I would need to spend $25M for him. I don't need him as I have 2 backups already and plan on buying Hugo Lloris next year who is only 3 years older.

Player: Raphael (Santos GK)
Selling: Santos
Buying Man Utd (Me)
Offer: $6M (Maybe $5)

My scouts thought I would need to spend $25M for him. I don't need him as I have 2 backups already and plan on buying Hugo Lloris next year who is only 3 years older.

is this a question? y r u buying? NO DEAL!!!

Player: Martin Demichelis (31)
Team you are managing: Schalke
Team who are buying/selling: Arsenal
Offer: €5.25M
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: I have quite a few talented, but not experienced defenders. Demichelis is a sub/starter, alternating with Papadopoulos. I have Höwedes, Papadopoulos, Jonathan Mensah, Zambrano, and Joël Matip who are the other defenders.

Not really the right place but it seems the most appropriate.
Should I sell Valencia and Nani.
Second season.
At United
will be looking for between 15-25m each.
Use Brobs tactic so I dont use wingers.
Im not sure what sort of budget I am going to get yet but the money I raise from these sales woul definatley help.

No and No, Valencia is one of the best "old fashioned" wingers in the game, if used correctly he is unstoppable...

Nani is great, he was my best player for my United team year in year out... alot of people say he wastes a lot of chances etc, but he was on fire for me!

if you do sell them I would suggest players like Arda Turan, Diego Capel, Robben, Ribery, Gaitan etc etc

No and No, Valencia is one of the best "old fashioned" wingers in the game, if used correctly he is unstoppable...

Nani is great, he was my best player for my United team year in year out... alot of people say he wastes a lot of chances etc, but he was on fire for me!

if you do sell them I would suggest players like Arda Turan, Diego Capel, Robben, Ribery, Gaitan etc etc
Well brobs tactic makes use of 3 strikers 2 midfielders 1 dmc the back 4 and a keeper so it doesnt use wingers.I could keep them in the hope than I go back to a 4-4-2 but they would complain about a lack of game time.

K thanks.Kinda wanted to keep them because they are good players but I suppose if they dont fit the tactic then there is no point.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Luka Modric
Team Managing(me): Manchester United
Team Selling: Spurs
Fee: 50m
Will combine with Fletcher and De Rossi in Midfield.

way too much cash for him! you can get the usuals like Pastore, Ganso, Hamsik for less than that!

rather get Nuri Sahin, Necip Uysal, Jucilei, Pjanic, Gourcuff, Alan Dzagoev, Milan Badelj, Henriksen, Javi Martinez, Thiago, Canales etc for half that price

Back