• Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Want to choose between;
Edinson Cavani.
Selling Club - Napoli.
Buying Club - Spurs.
Offer - 32m+Vaclav Kadlec.
Year - preseason 2014-15.
Other info - offered 160k per week wage. Looking to play lone striker with Ozil in behind.

Other option is;
Leandro Damiao.
Selling Club -Internacional.
Offer - 23m.
Other info - offered 80k per week and would play same lone forward role.

damiao is a beast playing as a lone forward, averages well over 30 goals a season in my saves where I have him, played him as a poacher... Plus by choosing damiao enables you to keep kadlec, pay less wages and a cheaper fee, plus younger... in my mind damiao is the option i would go for...

Want to choose between;
Edinson Cavani.
Selling Club - Napoli.
Buying Club - Spurs.
Offer - 32m+Vaclav Kadlec.
Year - preseason 2014-15.
Other info - offered 160k per week wage. Looking to play lone striker with Ozil in behind.

Other option is;
Leandro Damiao.
Selling Club -Internacional.
Offer - 23m.
Other info - offered 80k per week and would play same lone forward role.

No deal, Kadlec turns into an awesome striker and Leandro Damiao will do WORK. Much better off paying the £23M for Damiao and keeping Kadlec.

agree with simoo, £160K a week, plus an extra £9M would mess up you're finances + damiao is younger. Cavani is a beast granted, but not worth the money imo.

Player: Patrice Evra
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying/selling: Juventus
Offer: £23.5m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Having trouble finding a good replacement but he is 30 so i feel hes only going to decline and is a good offer.

Other Info: Having trouble finding a good replacement but he is 30 so i feel hes only going to decline and is a good offer.

sell and get dominico criscito, abdel el kaoutari, davide santon, leighton baines, martin olsson.

Deal Leighton Baines was just the player of the tournament at the world cup so he is a first class replacement

Player: Nani
Team Managing: MUFC
Team Buying: Chelsea
Price: $24.5m
Year: Jan 2012
Other Info: Transfer listed by Request (I don't need wingers in my tactic)

Deal- if I get any offer for a player in their 30s/v. late 20s thats above £15 mil, i tend to deal. Criscito could be worth a try.

Deal for me, already got young + can get a winger as good for that money. also he doesnt want to be at the club, id deal

sell, what abt for my: Player: Joe Allen
Team managing: Liverpool ,Team selling:Swansea
price: 22.5M£
Year: august 11
other info: thinkin of buying him in replacement of Aquaman

Deal for me, already got young + can get a winger as good for that money. also he doesnt want to be at the club, id deal
I know its a good deal I just don't want to sell to a rival like chelsea. Do you still think I should sell him? He might play really well for chelsea...

hmmm, see your point. but if it were me id be worried he might disrupt the squad harmony + seeing as its your only offer for him? id probs still deal. your game tho

also @oreteh- i would say £22m is bit too much for joe allen, though granted havent played with him much

k @gabriel sutton, oh and also, Gaston Ramirez for 39million? deal or no deal?

Deal or if your playing with a three up top train him as a wide striker possibly but for that you can buy a heck of a lot of kids for the future

well the first season so 11/12, and hes 20 i think, well i no, thats what they want, i tried to negotiate price down but never worked sonnot good idea(H)

k @gabriel sutton, oh and also, Gaston Ramirez for 39million? deal or no deal?

difficult to say as im the kind of player that likes to be very selective/careful with my money so to me 40 odd million is quite a lot and from my experience he hasn't been great for my teams so i would say no deal.:)

Back