• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player - Toni Kroos
Team Managing - Chelsea
Team Selling - Bayern Munich
Price - £29m
Season - June 2012
Other Info - Playing on the old Dababase. I got Lampard, Badelj, Obi mikel and Essien. Essien came back last season near the end and he's not all that good anymore. If i get a bid of 10 mil or so, ill let him go. Ill try to get M'vila if he comes for less that 30 and if mikel leaves for some good money. So should i get kroos? or not? or someone else.

Player - Toni Kroos
Team Managing - Chelsea
Price - £29m
Season - June 2012
Other Info - Playing on the old Dababase. I got Lampard, Badelj, Obi mikel and Essien. Essien came back last season near the end and he's not all that good anymore. If i get a bid of 10 mil or so, ill let him go. Ill try to get M'vila if he comes for less that 30 and if mikel leaves for some good money. So should i get kroos? or not? or someone else.

Sign Kroos as a replacement for Lampard.

Player - Toni Kroos
Team Managing - Chelsea
Price - £29m
Season - June 2012

NO DEAL! Get Hamisk for that much! Much better player! Or if you want an AMC, then spend a bit more and get Eden Hazard!

NO DEAL! Get Hamisk for that much! Much better player! Or if you want an AMC, then spend a bit more and get Eden Hazard!

Yea, Hamsik was the first choice. But he joined Manc, so anyone else? I want someone whose versatile and can play as a DM, CM and AMC.

Last edited:
he's not there in my game. verratti. tried all the spellings. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Player- Ji-Sung Park
Team managing- Manchester United
Team buying- Inter Milan
Season- 2011-12
Offer- £4.4 Million
Other info- I'm leaning towards selling him because part of the reason I'm playing this game
is to gradually build a new team of the future built on exotic foreign talents and a few academy
players so I can get this club out of debt. Park isn't in my long-term plans, he's on quite high
wages and this is probably the highest offer I will get for him.
On the other hand, I think with his stamina he can make an impact in midweek games, he can be a
good squad player and I have a slight soft spot for him because he works so hard for the team.

I'm thinking to sell him is the best decision but I wanted to check what people think.

Cheers

Player- Ji-Sung Park
Team managing- Manchester United
Team buying- Inter Milan
Season- 2011-12
Offer- £4.4 Million
Other info- I'm leaning towards selling him because part of the reason I'm playing this game
is to gradually build a new team of the future built on exotic foreign talents and a few academy
players so I can get this club out of debt. Park isn't in my long-term plans, he's on quite high
wages and this is probably the highest offer I will get for him.
On the other hand, I think with his stamina he can make an impact in midweek games, he can be a
good squad player and I have a slight soft spot for him because he works so hard for the team.

I'm thinking to sell him is the best decision but I wanted to check what people think.

Cheers

Sell mate, that is a good offer for him :)

Player: Paul Pogba
Team Managing: MUFC
Team Buying: Arsenal
Price: $4.3m
Year: July 2011

I tend to like to keep my academy players so I might have either said no deal or negotiated it to about £5 mil or something but that's just me. but then if he doesn't turn out that well then deal is probably a decent move :)

Last edited:
Player: Christian Eriksen
Team you are managing: Tottenhan
Team selling: Ajax
Offer: £7m (Transfer listed)
Year: Jan 2012

Other info: I have Modric, VdV and Huddlestone that can play in that position - thinking of selling Huddlestone, though...

Player: Christian Eriksen
Team you are managing: Tottenhan
Team selling: Ajax
Offer: £7m (Transfer listed)
Year: Jan 2012

Other info: I have Modric, VdV and Huddlestone that can play in that position - thinking of selling Huddlestone, though...

Deal. VDV is getting older, Modric can play CM and Huddlestone is a back-up player at best. Eriksen can turn into a star.

no deal. try to sign AC Milan's young right-back Ignazio Abate:D

Bit random, why would he need Abate when he has Walker?

Deal. VDV is getting older, Modric can play CM and Huddlestone is a back-up player at best. Eriksen can turn into a star.Bit random, why would he need Abate when he has Walker?

Cheers for the quick response :-). Trying £1m + Huddlestone - he's not been playing much and has said he wouldn't mind leaving for first team football - something Ajax could probably give him! See how the deal goes...

Player: Daniel Sturridge
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team selling: Chelsea
Team Buying: Wolves
Offer: £10m
Year: July 2012
Other info: I have Torres, Fierro and Aguero. I normally use two strikers, but against good teams i choose one. So should i sell him? though hes been awesome for me always. And his contract is up next season.

Other info: I have Torres, Fierro and Aguero. I normally use two strikers, but against good teams i choose one. So should i sell him? though hes been awesome for me always. And his contract is up next season.

deal

deal- wouldnt have thought wolves would be prepared to pay more than that. could use that money to help rebuild weaker areas in the team. id say sell him.

Player: Khouma Babacar
Team you are managing; Southampton.
Team who are selling; Fiorentina.
Offer; £5m
Year; preseason 2013-14
Other Info; looking for a backup partner to Quintero.

Back