• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Khouma Babacar
Team you are managing; Southampton.
Team who are selling; Fiorentina.
Offer; £5m
Year; preseason 2013-14
Other Info; looking for a backup partner to Quintero.

Where is Paloschi and how much would he cost? If around 5M, go for him first. Else, DEAL.

Player - Bacary Sagna
Team Managing - Arsenal
Team Buying - Manchester City
Offer - £20.5m
Year - January 2012
Other Info: It's towards the end of the transfer window and I will definitely need to find a replacement even with Vrsaljko my back up right now.

Player - Bacary Sagna
Team Managing - Arsenal
Team Buying - Manchester City
Offer - £20.5m
Year - January 2012
Other Info: It's towards the end of the transfer window and I will definitely need to find a replacement even with Vrsaljko my back up right now.

Deal for me, he's 28- i would gamble on taking the money, relying on Jenkinson as cover right back and use that money to buy a proper right-back like van der wiel in the summer. i think £20 million is a lot for him, so i'll say deal :)

Player - Jay Spearing
Team Managing - Blackpool
Team Selling - Liverpool
Offer - 1.5million
Year - July 2011 ( right at the start of the game )
Other Info - My formation includes 2cm's and 1dm therefore another player who can play in both could be useful, he's 22 which is also good

Player: Yohan Cabaye
Team you are managing: Everton
Team who are buying/selling: Newcastle
Offer: £13.5m
Year: 13/14

to add to my post, i play three centre mids, dlp, bwm and a amc, i have ruben yttergard jenssen, milan badelj, rodwell, bressan, erick torres and ross barkley, so i am not sure if i need another player there, dont think i do but was wondering if 13m for cabaye was too good to refuse

to add to my post, i play three centre mids, dlp, bwm and a amc, i have ruben yttergard jenssen, milan badelj, rodwell, bressan, erick torres and ross barkley, so i am not sure if i need another player there, dont think i do but was wondering if 13m for cabaye was too good to refuse

if it was me i would say no deal. yes 13 mil for cabaye isnt bad but i think there's a danger of damaging the squad harmony if you have too many players in one position. i would no deal, unless you want to sell first in my opinion.

Player - Jay Spearing
Team Managing - Blackpool
Team Selling - Liverpool
Offer - 1.5million
Year - July 2011 ( right at the start of the game )
Other Info - My formation includes 2cm's and 1dm therefore another player who can play in both could be useful, he's 22 which is also good

i would say deal on balance. he's a pretty good prospect but is about to hit his peak years, has had some first team games even at liverpool. so to be buying him out right for 1.5mil is a pretty good piece of business. deal for me.

Player -Neymar
Team Managing - Chelsea
Team Selling - Santos
Offer - 37million pounds
Year - Sept 2012
Other Info - Its the first time ill buy him for so cheap. Everytime else a 100mil bid was rejected. Should i go for it? I got Torres, Aguero and Fierro along with Dongou. I use 2 strikers mostly and against good teams i choose one.

Player -Jack Robinson
Team Managing - Chelsea
Team Selling - Liverpool
Offer - 20million pounds
Year - Sept 2012
Other Info - I have cole. hes got a season or two more. so deal or no? if not, who else? i need a back up LB with potential to be a starter later.

Player -Neymar
Team Managing - Chelsea
Team Selling - Santos
Offer - 37million pounds
Year - Sept 2012
Other Info - Its the first time ill buy him for so cheap. Everytime else a 100mil bid was rejected. Should i go for it? I got Torres, Aguero and Fierro along with Dongou. I use 2 strikers mostly and against good teams i choose one.

Player -Jack Robinson
Team Managing - Chelsea
Team Selling - Liverpool
Offer - 20million pounds
Year - Sept 2012
Other Info - I have cole. hes got a season or two more. so deal or no? if not, who else? i need a back up LB with potential to be a starter later.

DEAL for both. absolutely worth it. And Sell Torres I feel :D Or you can play Neymar as an inside forward on the left wing, he's pretty amazing playing there too, although I prefer Hazard in that position. I would sell Torres and use Neymar and Aguero :D

Player - Javi Martinez
Team Managing - Real Madrid
Team Selling - Atletic Bilbao
Offer - 24m EU
Year - Feb 2012
Other info - I got Khedira, Canales, Xabi, Sahin, Ozil in a 4-3-3 formation with one DMC and two MC's( selling Di Maria to City for 40m, Kaka to Inter 30m.)

Player - Leandro Damiao
Team Selling - Real Madrid
Offer - 30m(Liverpool); 30m(Valencia)
Year - Feb 2012
Other Info - i got Cristiano,Aguero,Tevez and Higuain in a 3 forward formation.. (Fierro,Ongende,Morata on loan)

DEAL for both. absolutely worth it. And Sell Torres I feel :D Or you can play Neymar as an inside forward on the left wing, he's pretty amazing playing there too, although I prefer Hazard in that position. I would sell Torres and use Neymar and Aguero :D

Yea, im getting Jack Robinson on 30 k a week and 2 mil each of his loyalty and agent. is that good?. As for Neymar on the left, I got Gotze, Hulk, Mata and Willian for wings. Will sell one soon. Ill play Neymar only as a striker. Sell torres come end of season. And any suggestion in losing a winger?

Instead of jack robinson, im getting alex sandro for 13 mil. so who should i get?

Last edited:
Yea, im getting Jack Robinson on 30 k a week and 2 mil each of his loyalty and agent. is that good?. As for Neymar on the left, I got Gotze, Hulk, Mata and Willian for wings. Will sell one soon. Ill play Neymar only as a striker. Sell torres come end of season. And any suggestion in losing a winger?

Instead of jack robinson, im getting alex sandro for 13 mil. so who should i get?

Alex Sandro is good too (plays well for my Porto side), but I think Jack Robinson will be a better signing overall. And I would definitely get rid of Mata. You can probably sell him for 25M or 30M cash and get in a regen youngster or someone of the sort. That teams looks sensational btw.

Player - Javi Martinez
Team Selling - Atletic Bilbao
Offer - 24m EU
Year - Feb 2012
Other info - I got Khedira, Canales, Xabi, Sahin, Ozil in a 4-3-3 formation with one DMC and two MC's( selling Di Maria to City for 40m, Kaka to Inter 30m.)

Player - Leandro Damiao
Team Selling - Real Madrid
Offer - 30m(Liverpool); 30m(Valencia)
Year - Feb 2012
Other Info - i got Cristiano,Aguero,Tevez and Higuain in a 3 forward formation.. (Fierro,Ongende,Morata on loan)

DEAL on both. Javi Martinez is a steal for that price, he's an excellent midfielder. And you seem to have too many strikers, though I would personally sell Higuain or Tevez ahead of Damiao.

Lol, if you really want/need him, get him. Just made him my record signing for Porto, and he hasn't disappointed.

I just sold Anderson cause he is not playing too well, season before I could have bought Oscar for £15M but then I did not really need him and Roma bought him, so this is the 2nd season starting with Roma for him and he played 30 games, scored 6 goals, 10 assists, however, I could try and unsettle him since I am the manager for Brazil U23 and I am using him there as 1/3 23+ players allowed.

The regens I have found to play in MC and AMR which Oscar does cost between £8M-$15M.
You have Jack Wilshere, but Arsenal wants £35M for him...Marco Verrati but he only plays MC and will cost around £20M, regen Amoruso £30M, regen Garcia who just plays CM around £20M, Moura and Neymar we can forget.

I have 18 scouts, trust me, I am looking for talent but they do not grow on trees :)

I just sold Anderson cause he is not playing too well, season before I could have bought Oscar for £15M but then I did not really need him and Roma bought him, so this is the 2nd season starting with Roma for him and he played 30 games, scored 6 goals, 10 assists, however, I could try and unsettle him since I am the manager for Brazil U23 and I am using him there as 1/3 23+ players allowed.

The regens I have found to play in MC and AMR which Oscar does cost between £8M-$15M.
You have Jack Wilshere, but Arsenal wants £35M for him...Marco Verrati but he only plays MC and will cost around £20M, regen Amoruso £30M, regen Garcia who just plays CM around £20M, Moura and Neymar we can forget.

I have 18 scouts, trust me, I am looking for talent but they do not grow on trees :)

haha, keep looking. do a lot of manual scouting, you might find some 16-17 year old gems who may already be ready for some first-team action :D and who you can get cheaply.

Back