The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
[/B][/B][/B]No Deal. He's still quality, sell him when Phil Jones and Chris Smalling are good enough to step up and take a look at Kurt Zouma in a few years as a possible replacement.
If I can get 40 mil for a 30 year old it would be a pretty good deal, he has been injured alot too. Could buy Hummels or Chiellini with that money

Player: Vidic
Team you are managing: Man U
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: £ 35.5 mil
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: He is my captain but starting to get old, would need another star CB then, and when Thiago Silva is at PSG as Im using LFCs update I dont know who to replace him with, it would be a guy at his prime not somebody who is just 20-22 years old. He needs to be at a simalar level. Heres some pics.
View attachment 272950View attachment 272951

Deal, take that fee for a thirty year old and look at Hummels or Silva or Ramos or Pique they are all world class. Altohugh Phil Jones would fit straight in so I wouldnt even sign another defender.

Player: Rene Adler
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team buying: FCP
Offer: £13.75m
Year: Jan 2013
Other info: I got him on a free 6 months ago and is now worth £5.5m but i also have ter Stegen though

And

Player: Younes Kaboul
Team Buying: Real Madrid, Juventus, both Milans
Offer: £17.75
Other info: Worth 9m, but i have Vertonghen, walker, sime Vrsaljko and shawcross

Player: Rene Adler
Team buying: FCP
Offer: £13.75m
Other info: I got him on a free 6 months ago and is now worth £5.5m but i also have ter Stegen though

And

Player: Younes Kaboul
Team Buying: Real Madrid, Juventus, both Milans
Offer: £17.75
Other info: Worth 9m, but i have Vertonghen, walker, sime Vrsaljko and shawcross

Deal for both. ter Stegen would be the better choice in the long term and you would have to sell either one in the future anyway when the inevitable discontent about not playing first team football kicks in for either one. As for Kaboul, you already have other good CBs in Verthongen and Shawcross. With that money (and from Adler if you do sell him) you could buy better a replacement like Hummels depending on your current stature or invest in young CBs for the future like Zouma or Chalobah.

Player: Shinji Kagawa
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are buying: PSG
Offer: £ 20 million
Year: January 2013/14
Other Info: He has been mainly a bit part player for me this season as well as last really. The odd 10 minutes her and there.

Player: Shinji Kagawa
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are buying: PSG
Offer: £ 20 million
Year: January 2013/14
Other Info: He has been mainly a bit part player for me this season as well as last really. The odd 10 minutes her and there.

Deal mate, he never performed well for me at Dortmund.. plus I never see him develop better, he only got worse.. I sold him to Utd for around the same fee after 2 seasons..

Deal mate, he never performed well for me at Dortmund.. plus I never see him develop better, he only got worse.. I sold him to Utd for around the same fee after 2 seasons..

Cool, think i'll but Fierro and Erick Torres with the money. Thanks.

Player: Jesus Recaman Re-gen
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Espanyol
Offer: £11.25m
Year: 2013
Other Info: Looking for backup Striker replacement for Van Persie
View attachment 273347

Player: Rodrigo
Team who are selling: SLB
Offer: £8.25m
View attachment 273348

Player: Abel Hernandez
Team who are buying/selling: Palermo
Offer: £14.75m
View attachment 273349

Or
Should i just save it up for Neymar?

thanks

Player: Gareth Bale
Team who are buying: Liverpool
Offer: £ 19m + 50% of next profit from sale
Other Info: So here is a funny one, on previous saves he has been unreal for me, but he isnt as consistent as he is normally since an injury putting him out for 3 months, and now even hoilett is playing better at left winger than him, and now have decided to bring eden hazard to the team. So whats the plan????

Last edited:
Player: Gareth Bale
Team who are buying: Liverpool
Offer: £ 19m + 50% of next profit from sale
Other Info: So here is a funny one, on previous saves he has been unreal for me, but he isnt as consistent as he is normally since an injury putting him out for 3 months, and now even hoilett is playing better at left winger than him, and now have decided to bring eden hazard to the team. So whats the plan????
I'd say give Bale a chance. You're still early in your save and since Hazard is coming in you could try to retrain Bale as fullback. I did that in one save and with Hazard as AML and those two were totally insane on the left wing together.
And I personally wouldn't sell Bale for anything less than £30m really.

Player: Jesus Recaman Re-gen
Team who are selling: Espanyol
Offer: £11.25m
Other Info: Looking for backup Striker replacement for Van Persie
View attachment 273347

Player: Rodrigo
Team who are selling: SLB
Offer: £8.25m
View attachment 273348

Player: Abel Hernandez
Team who are buying/selling: Palermo
Offer: £14.75m
View attachment 273349

Or
Should i just save it up for Neymar?

thanks

get the regen alone and then save it up for Neymar if that's possible. If not, just save it up for Neymar.

Player: Alexis Sánchez
Team you are managing: FC Barcelona
T
eam who are buying: Manchester City
Offer:50€ million, paid in full
Year: June 2012

One of the best deep lying forwards/wingers of the game. Young, technical, fast, he guarantees 20 goals and 10 assists a year if played well. But 50 million are a lot of money. Thoughts?

http://img.imgur.com/n8Kvd.jpg

Player: Alexis Sánchez
Team you are managing: FC Barcelona
T
eam who are buying: Manchester City
Offer:50€ million, paid in full
Year: June 2012One of the best deep lying forwards/wingers of the game. Young, technical, fast, he guarantees 20 goals and 10 assists a year if played well. But 50 million are a lot of money. Thoughts?

http://img.imgur.com/n8Kvd.jpg

Deal for this amount of money

player : david silva
team i am managing : chelsea
team selling : manchester city
offer : 5 million + juan mata
year : january transfer window of 2012

silva is asking for 200K as salary .. should i give in ????

Player: Falcao
team Managing : Manchester City
Team Selling: Athletico Madrid
Fee: £46M
Year: August 28th 2011
Other Info: Playing in a network game with a close friend. He is Paris Saint-Germain (switched to the Barclays Premier-League) with LFC Marshall's update and I am Manchester City. Injuries have struck me down though.

I sold Edin Dzeko for 15M to Spurs. Tevez is out until mid November and Aguero is out for 6 months. I only have Mario Balotelli and John Guidetti available. I have struggled in the games leading up to the Transfer Deadline Day. I would like a ST who has a presence in the air, clinical finisher, a fair bit of speed etc. In theory Edin Dzeko should provide just that but doesn't seem to be effective on this game atall unless corners count.

Player: Stevan Jovetic
Team Managing : Manchester City
Team Selling: Fiorentina
Fee: £42M
Other Info: Same as above but a different option. Younger aged 21 with some nice beginning stats with improvements to be made. Just a different option really, rely on another young man and hope he can atleast contribute until Tevez gets back, or Balotelli starts firing in the goals more regularly.

I would only need the one. Is it worth it though? That's why I'm here. I never spend this much on any player but kinda desperate, more so because it's a network game.

Last edited:
player : david silva
team i am managing : chelsea
team selling : manchester city
offer : 5 million + juan mata
year : january transfer window of 2012

silva is asking for 200K as salary .. should i give in ????

No deal. Mata is younger, is very good and is probably not on that much at the moment. Definitely no deal. I would save money for Hazard, Gotze, Hulk, Neymar etc if I were you. And trust me, at the right time, you can sell Mata for 25million or 30 million cash straight up. Have done it before.

Player: Falcao
team Managing : Manchester City
Team Selling: Athletico Madrid
Fee: £46M
Other Info: Playing in a network game with a close friend. He is Paris Saint-Germain (switched to the Barclays Premier-League) with LFC Marshall's update and I am Manchester City. Injuries have struck me down though.

I sold Edin Dzeko for 15M to Spurs. Tevez is out until mid November and Aguero is out for 6 months. I only have Mario Balotelli and John Guidetti available. I have struggled in the games leading up to the Transfer Deadline Day. I would like a ST who has a presence in the air, clinical finisher, a fair bit of speed etc. In theory Edin Dzeko should provide just that but doesn't seem to be effective on this game atall unless corners count.

Player: Stevan Jovetic
Team Managing : Manchester City
Team Selling: Fiorentina
Fee: £42M
Other Info: Same as above but a different option. Younger aged 21 with some nice beginning stats with improvements to be made. Just a different option really, rely on another young man and hope he can atleast contribute until Tevez gets back, or Balotelli starts firing in the goals more regularly.

I would only need the one. Is it worth it though? That's why I'm here. I never spend this much on any player but kinda desperate, more so because it's a network game.

No Deal for either of them. I would go for Leandro Damiao who is a fabulous striker and will be much cheaper. You can even get Neymar for less money than that. So go for them, they're at a different class to Falcao and Jovetic.

No Deal for either of them. I would go for Leandro Damiao who is a fabulous striker and will be much cheaper. You can even get Neymar for less money than that. So go for them, they're at a different class to Falcao and Jovetic.

Wonderkids: Tomas Necid, Yaya Sanogo , Doumbia ( I STRONGLY SUGGEST HIM!, around £8mil, and he got 2013 player of the season) Abel Hernandez , Erick Torres

Strikers: Cavani , Oscar Cardozo, pato , Hulk , damiao, Giroud ( Very good)

View attachment 274037

Back